Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I think she can get 4th at best. She ain't ready to pass Jurina or Mayu imo

2. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

4th is the more likely spot she can get, but I'm thinking of what-ifs.

Like what if Mayuyu doesn't get a lot of votes because her fans don't see the point in trying to beat Sasshi again or pouring huge amounts of money to end up in 2nd again - maybe they feel give Mayuyu enough votes to keep her in Kami7 then spend the rest of the votes on their other oshis.

I think Sasshi will get huge numbers again because fans would want to maintain her winning streak and Jurina has a chance at top so her numbers will grow big time. Sakura being so close to the top 3, I think her numbers will be very big this year too( though I don't think her fans increased in number much, it will be her current fans going for broke). So the what-if is Mayuyu. Will her fans try a last bank breaking effort to beat the invincible Sasshi? Or, will they give up like Yukirin fans did in 2016?

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  3. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I don't know, in the past 3 elections she went from 45k to 81k votes, and then last year actually got a decrease to 78k... I wouldn't say she reached her full potential yet, but I don't see her getting #3 this year, no matter what the situation is for Mayuyu. It seems to me that Jurina has a more established fandom, so I'd say she would take #3 and Sakura #4, although I would like to see Sakura making the leap to #3 this year! But that's just my opinion and I don't have a lot of knowledge in that matter...

4. LastTwoThiRD

LastTwoThiRD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    No, it's not on the same day.
    They just happen to wear the exact same clothes on the hs event.
    I think AKB group members often have the same clothes for no particular reason.

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

5-1-2017 showroom

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So does Cherry have somw sort of Karaoke program in her computer or near a tv or something when she does her Showroom's?

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I'm choosing the one on the left

8. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yes Karaoke machine you can hear the sounds when she uses the touch screen, I think Sasshi started the trend?

And her cat :)

9. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Her cat is stealing her show!

10. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Its gonna keep stealing the show if she doesn't diversify what she does xD

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I thought the cat is the main show lol

12. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

BEEN SUPER LATE BECAUSE OF MY REAL LIFE WORK

今夜, 咲良の木の下で #4 (Konya, Sakura no Kinoshita de)

Some summary for this episode :
    This time the recording started with the humming of ‘HKT Family’ from HKT48!
    Lately, I’ve been into Nintendo’s “Zelda’s Saga”, and I’ve been playing it nearly everyday. It’s so interesting! However, the fans’ reaction wasn’t as I expected. It seems like not many people are playing the game. The only person who I know who plays is Imano-san from Tofu Pro Wrestling! We’re always racing on who’s got further in the game!

About the mic throwing incident; I’m really sorry. We were throwing frisbees at fans, and my tension was so high that I suddenly mixed which hand I was holding the mic and the frisbee with, and I accidentally threw the mic, saying “Yaay~”, lol. It was a miracle that it didn’t go to the audience, so nobody got hurt, but I’m really sorry.

In tonight’s Konya, Sakura no ki no Shita de; the songs introduced were:

1. Ikuze! / Momoiro Clover Z
    2. Mori e Ikou / AKB48
    3. Audition / Emma Stone
    Ikuze! is a song I love from an idol group I love so much, and I was able to sing it in the live wearing pink, so it has been a great memory.

Mori e Ikou (Let’s Go to the Woods), from Himawarigumi’s second stage ‘Yume wo Shinaseru wake ni wa Ikanai’ is a song that I think many people love. It’s great, isn’t it? The song is actually about getting into show business, where the woods symbolise the show business, and people say it’s dangerous to go in, but it says I will still go, because there is not only darkness, but light too.

Audition is a song from ‘La La Land’. La La Land is amazing, isn’t it? I’m really wondering how they were able to create and film such a wonderful production. I went there with Yui-san, Renacchi-san, Nao-chan and Yuria-san- Mion wasn’t there because she was with the Shirokane Gym at that time- after the filming of Mamepro, and it was really fun.

Mails
    • I’m sure that 99% there will be a lot of mails every time.
    Everyone, please do not neglect sending mails, thinking ‘Someone will surely send it after all’. I’m really serious about the mails, because someday I want to break the record of the number of mails in the radio show history, lol. I’m serious, please keep sending mails, I’m sure that maybe not 34th, but in the 45th time, there will be only a few or no mails, so please keep sending mails.

• In Lovetan’s graduation stage, there was a scene where members gave a message to Lovetan, and Sakura said: “Let’s get married”, and Sakura’s best friend Murashige sent a mail right around that time saying; “And, when will we get married?”, it was such a big coincidence. I laughed thinking Murashige’s somewhat assertive about this marriage.
    This really was a coincidence. It’s like Murashige and I read each other’s minds. I think instead of best friends, we’re like an old married couple. We understand what we’re saying even if we speak like “At that time this was that, right “ “Yes, that was that.”, we understand each other, like we’ve been together for 30 years. Those kind of relationships are hard to find in life, so thank you, Murashige, for meeting me. I’m sure she isn’t listening, so I’ll tell about good sides of Murashige; she believes at people easily. I really admire that trait of hers, never doubting people. The friendship between the two of us is like to boy friends, instead of girl friends. We call each other with our family names, like: “Miyawaki!” “Murashige!”.

• I heard that you’ve been keeping a 3-year diary. How can you keep doing it for so long?
    I’m usually not the type that is able to carry on something for so long. In the first day my tension is so high that in the other days I don’t know what to do. I wonder how I managed to keep it on for 2 years… Ah, the reason which I started was that Akimoto-sensei sent me a mail, in my 17th birthday: “Write a point every day. Think whether that day you have done good that day or not. Then in one year, there are 365 things you learned, and you improve yourself” I thought that was really wise,so I started it, and now it’s my 2nd year. It’s really fun to see what I wrote on the same day last year. I recommend it to everyone!

• Please recommend me a book to read, as Sakura’s a book-lover.
    If I start talking, I’m not sure if I can finish in 30 minutes, so is it okay if I go on? haha. My favorite book this time around is: “Hyakunen Ho” by Yamada Muneki. It’s really so interesting. It was presented to me by Nakano Ikumi-chan, and I really recommend it. Please read it!

For more, check the official blog!

170430 NHK RADIO 関根勤の!連休中はコレを聴け!
    「Sekine Tsutomu’s!Listen to this in holidays!!」[宮脇咲良]!

UPDATE FROM SAKURA SEITANSAI
    Miyawaki Sakura Google + 2.5.17
    Good evening!

Today was my seitansai!

Everyone who came, everyone who watched it from the lobby, everyone who watched the DMM、people who didn’t watch it but plan to watch it later, Thank you very much。

I thought once more that Seitansai’s were such amazing events。

If I wasn’t an idol, I wouldn’t have the chance to get my birthday celebrated by such a big number of people, so I really think it’s a miracle… I’m filled with emotions。

I thought about talking about many different things。
    But when I saw people who come all the time, people who come to my handshake events or events since before, I felt so happy and blessed that all the things I’ve been thinking flew out of my mind。笑(lol)

But, I wanted to tell my feelings properly。

Once again, Aoi chan, thank you for the wonderful letter. I cried a lot…笑 (lol)
    With Aoi, we’ve been close since long ago, and we were always at the same units, weren’t we! That didn’t change even now! That’s why, when we’re together, I feel a sense of safety, and our moods match. Lately, we’ve been talking about serious stuff too, and I feel like we’ve both become adults. Aoi is so cool as a captain, and I find that amazing。Since before, you had a sense of a captain, but lately, you’ve been so dependable that I can’t help admiring you Thank you for always。

I realized it again when I read Aoi-chan’s letter, but lately, my life has been full with events that reming me that I’m not alone.あおいの手紙を読んでも感じましThanks to senpais, I learned what to do when there are failures and hard times. Because everyone from my generation were next to me, I felt like I didn’t want to lose, I thought that we should do our best together. Because I had kouhai, I thought that it was wrong to think only about myself, and I had to support my kouhai。

Because it’s HKT, I’ve been able to enjoy fully from my heart, and I think it’s the best group。
    The me now is here because of everyone, so I’m nothing but thankful。

I’m glad I was able to welcome my 19th age as a HKT member。

I’m glad that I met the members and the fans。

That’s right, it has been a seitansai that made me feel all those things。

I tend to be negative。笑 And I don’t have confidence, but、、

Fans are my pride, and my confidence. I’d be happy if you continued to support me from now on. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu (Please treat me well)

That’s right!
    The members that were in the stage performance wrote about me in SNS, and I’m really happy✨I don’t know what they think until these kind of times, and I like seitansai’s in that way too!Thank you a lot for always!I love you!

Also!
    Shige-chan, thanks for being the host!
    Thanks to Shige-chan, I’ve been able to do my best, and will go on doing my best from now on!From now too, for a long time! Let’s get on well✨

Good night。
    Sakura Sake!
    [​IMG]

What K4 Members Say About Sakura:cute::cute:
    From members’ Google +

Fukagawa Maiko: “I think she’s really busy with work, but at least with HKT, I want her to relax. Sensei said she’s a bit cool and distant, but I love Sakura!!

Tanaka Yuka: “You might think I’m a maniac, but I love Sakuchan’s moves in the hook part of Shamu Neko! From now on, I want to learn as much as I can from her.”

Ueki Nao: “Both as a member, and as someone from the same age, I receive a lot of motivation for her, and she’s an important presence who I respect”

Imada Mina: “I really love Sakura. When we talk, she makes me smile a lot. I earn a lot of motivation from her, and I respect her, she’s really an amazing presence, an amazing same-gen member.”

Tomonaga Mio: “The Sakuchan that said ‘I will do my best for HKT’, was really cool. I learn a lot from Sakuchan’s performance. I’m glad with all my heart that I’m in the same team with Sakuchan. I receive a lot of motivation from her.

Shimono Yuki: “Sakura does her best for HKT more than anyone else, and from her figure working hard more than anyone else, I’ve received encouragement. She’s a same gen that I really respect.”

Motomura Aoi: “I know there are hard times where she feels lonely. We feel lonely without her too. When she meets the members, Sakuchan seems so happy and like she’s having fun, that even we who are watching get happy! I want to see her like that more.”

Murashige Anna: “I love love love her!!! I’m really glad I met her. I was happy when she said that I was a support to her, but Sakura supports Murashige a lot as well.”

Kumazawa Serina: “Sakuchan is someone who is loved by everyone, but she says she is negative and unconfident. But to me Sakura is a presence that I admire, and a member that I love!

Fuchigami Mai: “I receive a lot of motivation from her performance, and think that for sure, she is working hard a lot on her own. I have to do my best too!”

Tomiyoshi Asuka: “While Sakuratan was crying, every word she said was really cool, she shined brightly.”

I LOVE TEAM KIV!!:1st:

Miyawaki Sakura Google + 3.5.17

Good evening!

Today, in the morning I went to Itoshima, saw the Beauty and the Beast with Shige-chan, then at night I went to see the stars with my family, and went to hotsprings

I moved so much today, that I was amazed at how could someone travel so much in 1 day 笑 (lol)

I had an off-day in Fukuoka after a really long time, so my tension rised

My little brother clinged me for the whole time
    He was so cute…。

Today has been an amazing 1 day

Good night!

Miyawaki Sakura Google+ 5.5.17
    Good evening!

It’s right the middle of GW (Golden Week), right〜(Probably…!)
    I wonder how long GW is going to last。
    It may be until the day after tomorrow or something

Today, when I returned home and unintentionally opened BS, The movie ‘Les Miserables’ was on〜✨✨
    It was the best…

And when Les Miserables ended and I turned back to digital, ‘Annie’ was on✨
    Musical movie day✨✨

It’s a great day…✨

Tomorrow and the day after is the handshake event! I’m looking forward to it!

Good night。
    Sakura sake!

今夜, 咲良の木の下で #5 (Konya, Sakura no Kinoshita de)

Some summary for this episode :
    Today started with the humming of Keyakizaka46′s Fukyouwaon.

It’s Golden Week. I went to a stage play of Mitani Kouki-san; called ‘Distrust,~The Reason She Lies’. It was really amazing.

About Tofu Pro-Wrestling

It finally ended! I cried the most so far in the final. I’m really bad at sports, so while for everyone it was a start from 0, for me it was a start from minus. lol. Especially the shooting of the last scene was so hard; I cried before recording, in recording, in the break, after, and even when I got home. I pretty much wailed at home. Both because I can’t do it very well, and how people treat me so kindly and understandingly. I realised people can cry very easily when people around them are so caring.

But the part I think I grew up was that; when we first started, I was hopeless, even thinking of skipping this one because I would pull everyone’s feet, but I decided doing my best at it, and at the end, I learned that setting a limit for yourself is wrong. That was my biggest lesson from Tofu Pro Wrestling.

Mails

• Can you recommend a way to concentrate while studying, because my concentration breaks easily.
    I started studying seriously at my 4th year of Primary School, going to cram school for three years, coming home and studying until midnight. I heard that people can only work really hard when they are young. That’s why, I used to tell myself; “If I don’t do my best right now, my future will be the worst”. lol. That’s why instead of ability of concentration, I was studying with the impatience and worry. I drove myself to the corner, thinking I would starve when I was old, so it made me concentrate. Or perhaps, studying at somewhere really cold or hot would work. If you do it somewhere that drives you to the corner, maybe you will be able to concentrate. Although I haven’t done that myself, lol. Thinking in reality, writing with blue pen works with concentration as well, I think. That was my jinx, bringing blue stuff to school.

• I’m going to Kyushu in the GW with my wife. Please recommend me things to eat.
    In Kagoshima, eat torisashi (chicken sashimi). It is really good. In Kyushu, Fukuoka’s food is really good. I especially love motsunabe, a speciality of Hakata.

• Did anything change in your life in April?
    Well, when it came to April, I started eating a lot, lol. I eat so much, really. I’m sure I gained weight. Mamepro ended too, so I don’t have many timings to lose weight. From tomorrow, I’ll start fast-dieting for three days. Except, please let me eat tomorrow too lol. That’s the road to getting fat, everyone please take care of yourselves. Well, for me, in 3-day-diets, I lose 4 kilos. That’s why, I’ll start it the day after tomorrow. I probably didn’t do it after all, ahahahah.

Sakurateki Renai Ron! Sakura’s Way of Love (3)

“Do not search for beauty in love!”

Love doesn’t need to be beautiful and perfect. Messy love is also love. That’s why, you can create your own drama, but don’t except for love to be perfect. It’s okay like that!

What are your opinons? Tell them by mailing at:
    saku@bayfm.co.jp

A STATEMENT MADE BY SAKURA

"By the way, I said cheating can be forgiven in love, oshihening isn’t forgiven! That’s why it isn’t ok when you just come to me and say “I oshihenned from you Sakura.” After all, I don’t think you can hate someone you used to really like. So please, is it okay to have other oshis, but don’t oshihen! It isn’t forgiven, lol."

WARNING!!
    DO NOT OSHIHEN FROM SAKURA SHE WOULDN'T FORGIVE YOU[hehe]
    For more, check the official blog!

Miyawaki Sakura Google + 7.5.17
    Good evening!
    Thank you for the 2 day handshake event

Coming from far, coming after work even though it’s GW, a lot of people came, and I was really happy✨

I don’t have a special type of interaction, nor I use fishing, so don’t have any confidence on making the fans who come satisfied…But I’m hoping to make it a space where everyone can have fun. From now too, I’m looking forward (to our interactions).

GW ended too, didn’t it
    From tomorrow, work and school starts
    Everyone, do your best✨

I too, will work hard, trying to grow everyday✨
    I was thinking of setting a goal every week!

Tomorrow is Monday!
    This week’s goal is,『Action without realising it!』No matter what, without realising, I’ll be in action! I hope this week will be one without regrets!

Good night!
    Sakura sake!
    [​IMG]

Make sure you check her instagram!
    So many awesome and lovely photos there<3

• Like Like x 1
  13. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Sakura's rank got higher in s48 ranking this year . I also throw my biggest vote for her .

If she got less negative vote and more fans for next year will be not impossible to break into top 3 next year lmao

Negative votes was really meh but also interesting lol.

--

Throwing back remember sakura singing momoiro's ikuze was one of the most entertaining performance i've ever saw .

I was really like some of momoclo's song and tbh ikuze was my favorite among their's , and seifuku no mannequin was also my fave from sakamichi groups (tbh i dont have much fave songs from sakamichi's , but seifuku no mannequin was different) and both of it already 'covered' by currently active kami oshi right now lmao .

Sadly i was only had a chance to see sakura perfoming ikuze's live on hkt spring tour few months ago but doesnt get my chance to watch akb48 thanksgiving fes last year .

14. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

In 2016 Sakura really open herself to some of non fans like twitter and instagram, and her effort to make beautiful photos at instagram makes people come to like her because of how beautiful her photos.
    And tbh, bias aside her performance really improving in 2016.
    Really happy despite of many negative votes she rank up to 5th place and increase her votes!
    I assume the negative votes come from the 2015 SSK speech:^^;:

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Seriously if people negative votes her because of that speech, they are pretty dumb to not figure out what she is actually saying.

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Was glad to see Sakura made the Top 5 (Not really worried about the negatives even though it's nice to see they were down this year).

Anyways

Maebure MV (Short Version)

if the video does not show watch the video here

No Surprise on where Sakura is (#2).

17. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Imo people throw the negatives vote just because blindly hates her or just want downvote her for the sake of their own oshi lol . At least regarding this topic , i've got 4 names to throw - votes which whos rank higher then sakuchan this year lmao .

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Jurina, Sasshi, Mayoyo, Sayanee :fear:

19. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Lul , but srsly i never put hate towards sasshi and jurina , and kinda neutral regarding mayoyo lol . Even i was often rooting for jurina and sashi too , but srsly jurina's smile sometimes so creepy and annoying lol.

But honestly i dont really like giving - votes , afterall there's plenty of girls i met on the event and they was pretty nice on hs event.

After lot of - votes been thrown to sakura , at least i'll have no regret to have thrown biggest - votes into 1 girl from the top 4 lol

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    tbh hating someone you don't even know is pretty dumb imo lol and - votes doesn't necessarily translate to hating. (Unless of course, people does have the hate intended towards them for whatever reason)

So for the sake of this mini fun SSK in s48, I'd say - voting them is totally acceptable, it just balances out the game. ;)