Nishino Nanase 2nd Photobook - Kaze wo Kigaete (16/09/27)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by k1s3k1, Aug 30, 2016.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

if you think you got another set of data from Oricon, feel free to post it here and will double check the numbers

2. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    This is how Oricon looks for me: blue on white background without any lines. Mobile version simply doesn't have menus on sides, is more condensed. Your screenshot has style based on red, no images, table with lines - completely different. Not Oriconish also in its simplicity (I have ads on mobile, too...).

Edit: a cherry topping on all the differences are total sales, which are not available directly on Oricon :hehe:

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i dont need to explain what Oricon chart looks like. if you think the data i post are wrong, then i challenge you to proof me wrong with your data.

4. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    I did not say that data is wrong, as I don't know its source from the start - it's matching Oricon, but from your screenshot it's clear that you are not using Oricon, but another source, that is either matching by accident (the same exact coverage of shops reporting sales?) - or is using Oricon's data. I just don't know and I'm curious enough to get to the bottom of this issue.

I'm checking Oricon each week myself, but it's usually loading like drunken snail, so if that's say a wrapper with a simplistic layout and extra bits added like total sales - I would be totally for it.

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@goratnik this is the sales chart for March 29th 2017

[​IMG]

this looks legit to me and i dont post bogus photobook weekly sales.

6. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    I have quickly checked also the original thread to be sure and I don't see anything pointing to the source of these screenshots, for sure not Oricon :)
    http://echo.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/nogizaka/1478133537/
    To be clear, I distinguish between primary and secondary sources, so even if site B is using data from site A, it doesn't not magically become site A - it's still site B quoting site A. So if I see you using screenshots from said mysterious site B, I have the right to ask, what the source is - so far you didn't even clearly say whether this site is using Oricon's data, less what it is. I don't question posts without screenshots: numbers match Oricon, so might be Oricon, OK. Screenshots are the exact matter that intrigues and drives me, not the numbers in them. We have established that this is not Oricon, but I still want to know, what the site is, because it seems to be really useful with total sales and simple interface.

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@goratnik sound like you got some problem with me not posting the photobook sales not from ORICON ? does it piss you off ? Are you mad ?

all these BS about site B and site A dont make a difference to me at all....numbers are numbers :lol:

more info: here

8. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    I don't understand why do you protect with such dedication the identity of the said site, (does it compromise security of Oricon or something?), but this became moot at this point.
    And no, numbers are not numbers, I have never said in this conversation that I'm concerned with numbers, only with screenshots. To care about the numbers I would have to know, what they are on these screenshots, but it's pointless with a heavily guarded secret.

Link noted, quite unbelievable that Nanase and Ashu have scored almost best selling photobooks of all time for 48/46. These books seem... normal.

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

its not my job to convince you to believe my data are correct or not. obviously you just rant about my source. anyway just another day in stage48

feel free to keep researching on your own to satisfy your curiosity:whistle:

10. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I don't know if it's a fan or just a news source, but those secondary reports are updated very often and used regularly so I'd consider them trustworthy and reliable.

And the reason they are usually shared is because Oricon doesn't update "total" figures unless it's newsworthy. There's a lot of information Oricon omits, and is much more compact, so there's good cause in sharing it instead.

11. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    @kanjo To be precise - are you talking about 2ch or "redheaded" screenshots? In the latter case I'm dead from confusion.

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The redtopped charts.

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

this week(week 33) sales was 680 (8th) and total is 127,171

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

week 34 sales : 584 (9th)
    total : 127,755

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Nanase pb sold 2,153 copies this week (67th week) and total is 151,866 !!! Over 151k !!!!

its been more than 1 year since photobook release and still ranked 8th place :1st:

maybe fans saw her new drama and decided to buy her photobook.:)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Nanase pb sold 1,356 and ranked 10th place
    week 68 : 1,356 (total : 153,222)

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

week 69 : 1,161 (7th place : total : 154,383)

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

week 70 : 1,143 (10th place : total 155,526)

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Nanase 2nd pb sold 880 copies (week84) and ranked 9th place (total : 165,929)

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Nanase 2nd pb sold 990 copies (week85) and ranked 10th place (total : 166,919)