1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Iwata Hina (Hinachan)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    In the showroom

2. ET920

ET920 Member

Oh, you mean recommendations. Between STU48, it seems so, but she's still very far from Tanao's +600.

3. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lol there's other ways to vote for nicknames?

4. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  5. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    OMG she is so cute <3<3
    So shy lol. And taller then Nako ahahaha. Still a chibi though.
    Anyways, this will be precious footage 1-2 years later :hehe:

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Did you get the Fuuchan Koen one? That is what I consider golden footage :D

But yeah, I've already replayed that clip like 5 times. Never bores me.

Hina chan was so timid in the interview it's almost like she is really nervous lol and when she was asked about her special skills I thought she was gunna go for the Puffer Fish monomane XD but then she was like, cooking. awwww

Today's 2hr SR summary:

-She was a member of the swimming club, soccer club. The last club she joined was Tea ceremony. And she is and was always a stable member of the Kitakubu.

-She finally openly admitted she is aiming for the fishing master title. :D

-Did a random box opening section of Kojimatsuri DVD which she got her dad to buy for ~22,000 yen. And she went full wota mode making weird fan girl sounds of every Kojiharu nama-shashin she got in the box set. XD (Her oshimen is Kojiharu if you haven't realize by now)

-She said she would like to perform beside Sakuratan in the future <3 (Amazing, another reason added to my list why Hina Chan is awesome)

-Her recommend Yamaguchi dish is Kawara Soba.

-I asked her in the most respectful manner about whether or not her height is really 149.1cm and she replied: It's true, Hina Chan doesn't lie. So for this reason, I shall never doubt her again about her height.

-Loves Cheese and seafood. Also can do winks with both eyes.

-Pasts the 5000 follower mark

-Sad that her SR streak with over 10000 views is broken today with 9621 views. Just came a little bit short :(

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2017
  7. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    • Like Like x 1
  8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    LOL didn't realize you were there too XD

==========================================================

Hina Chan's Self Promotion for SSK published in Nikkan Sports

フグの物まね、料理とお菓子作りが得意。SHOWROOMでたくさんの方と関わることができ、ファンの皆さんとコミュニケーションがとれた。MV撮影で演技の難しさを知り、勉強になりました。目標は1位。いつだって、目指す場所はココだけ。

Translation:
    My special skills is doing pufferfish monomane, cooking and making treats. Also managing to interact and communicate with every fan on Showroom. I realize the difficulty in acting in the MV shoot but I have learned a lot from it. My goal is 1st rank. That is always the only place where I aim for.

Pic 1 and 2:

C_rfpMCUAAA-62b.jpg C_rfpMCVYAA6s6Z.jpg

Pic 3: What are you thinking now?:
    C_rfpMBVYAAM3Dl.jpg
    20% Sweets. 80% Love from Fans. (Talk about creating a character XD)

Two things shocked me from her Self Promotion.

1. Is she implying that the STU song actually has a Music Video???

2. Despite the age of my STU Oshi, she has very a strong and positive mind set. Respect!

============================================

Fun stuff from twitter:

- Hina Chan's special announcement to those new fans who still haven't have a STU oshi yet. So if you are new and just stumble into this thread. Please click this >>>

https://twitter.com/55051234/status/863309976655110144

- This is my alarm everyday from now on

https://twitter.com/55051234/status/863300889959727104

- Live screen shot of Hina Chan wota mode fan-girling all over Nyan's nama-sasshin of the Koji Matsuri DVD box set.

C_rxsg6UIAECbAq.jpg C_rxshWUQAA1j1b.jpg C_rxsn5UAAEXkC-.jpg C_rxsrGUMAAUjlk.jpg

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  9. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Where have you been?

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Thought nothing was confirmed regarding that =O

Senpai stop catching me for guilty of posting not most updated info >__<!

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  11. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

On twitter people were mentioning they can't wait for the MV. Yes, initially there was only one, but later multiple people were mentioning it. Maybe if there was a full recording of the Hiroshima FF there wouldn't be any doubt about it. Anyway, I don't think MV release ever been mentioned officially, even for an A-side. We kinda expect that every song would have an MV other than theater edition only song.
    Anyway, since all the info are true (Nogi style uniform, finished recording, ANN reveal), I assume the thing about the MV should be true. At least your Hinachwan made it more legit for people that can't attend Hiroshima FF.
    What I'm wondering is why no news outlet pick this up. Are they thinking MV should be the norm thus not worth mentioning it? Oh well... I'm sure the MV will be like your SnK upload.. Only with members in front of the scenery.

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah I went back to check the infos that day and it is like what you said. I just probably forgot you actually mentioned it a week ago since no one was talking about it lol

I just assume every info that Hina Chan leaks from now on is legit.

13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Yeah, I dropped in to say hello. She was very kind to respond to some of my comments (motly silly short words) like good afternoon, wave (this one wasn't for her to have read 'cause it was quite silly :^^;:) and responding to her fishing.
    However, the best part of SR was her unboxing Kojiharu's DVD in full wota mode! So cute! <3

• Like Like x 1
  14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    She holds up her pride in professional fishing in SR, so she will literally encourage you to spam her comment box till she reads your comment. But you got so lucky loool. I'm spammed for one comment like 10 min and she still missed it :(

Her reaction are gold! It's basically just like me when I look at PB's :D

yuiyui is really cute no doubt and Rikahime is Hina Chan's master of fishing skills, but once you combine these two elements you get Hina Chan the full package real deal! <3 jk

15. ET920

ET920 Member

I believe they are told to not read multiple comments, Kahotaru mentioned something like that indirectly, "So many similar comments..." while giggling, but even though she obviously saw it, she didn't reply to it. So, maybe management told them not to reply to spams as to not encourage others to do it as well.

16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Hina Chan kinda expressed her standpoint in one SR about comments. She said she hopes everyone to drop a comment until she reads it. So dun give up commenting. Which kinda implies she actually dun mind reading spams.

Because usually when she reads the spam, the spammer stops.

That's of course with the exception of the shokken jokes. The more she reads them the more comes up.

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  17. minik00kies

minik00kies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Lol I agree, really loved her giggling fits after each picture she revealed .. reminds me of when I purchased my first photobook xD

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Today's SR summary:

- Bad news is I missed the SR cuz I messed up the time schedule so I just watched the YT backup

- Good news is it was only 30 min...and nothing really happened so I didn't miss much action. The reason for being this short is because Hina Chan said she had something to do. :rolleyes:

- For whatever reason this was Hina Chan's first ever low tension stream :( She has bad days and today was very gloomy. Truly shows that nothing is really granted with her recent success in SR as she actually needs to work hard in building up her character through fan interaction. Today was a performance off day, and the fans were worried.

- The only thing that was important from the stream was where, she straight up said she got tired of the shokken jokes and won't play along with it anymore cuz she realize the more she reads them the more it comes up. I was mentioning a day ago about she has this read-all-spam approach including shokken jokes, this was smart move by Hina Chan. Don't get pressured by spammer fans!

- Hope she gets some fine rest and come back as the usual Hina Chan. 

(Mod edit: removed dead video link)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2018
  19. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    My STU48 oshi.
    The most cute girl of a group with a lot of cute girls.:)

20. ET920

ET920 Member

So, maybe she was just ignoring you the other day when you spammed her stream with a comment :awesome: The shoken joke is an idiot way of reassuring yourself that the girl you support remembers you, you expect her to say "You aren't a newcomer, XX" and make you feel cozy inside :awesome: People know broadcasters will read anyone saying "Newcomer!" so it's a cheap way of getting yourself noticed... until dozens of guys do the same.

Slightly off-topic regarding the main thread theme, but on topic regarding her latest broadcast.
    It's really stressful for a broadcaster to distinguish between real newcomers and attention whores, especially if you don't have experience with SR. Since I had to filter them for Kaho, there were broadcasts when I could barely watch her at all, instead I was moderating her room so that she could just ignore people who were joking and focus on those who were indeed newcomers.

I think the "real" way of reassuring yourself that she remembers you is exactly the opposite, when you greet her after a while and she goes, "Ah, hello! Been some time, eh?"I cannot say how relationships between members and fans will develop, but every girl remembers fans that they find interesting. For example, a broadcaster who likes baseball will most likely remember positively a fan who knows about baseball, even if he only makes one or two comments per broadcast. Shoken jokes were never something meant to make a girl remember you in a positive way. She'd never go, "Oh, here's the funny guy who is always joking about being a newcomer!" However, if you can boke or tsukkomi in a smart way, and she's also a tsukkomi or boke at heart, she'll feel at ease with you and most likely read your comments.

It's a fine balance between quantity and quality. Even if your comments are high quality, interesting, funny or insightful (wink at Slashdot), if she doesn't read them they are worth little to nothing. So, at first you might spam a comment several times til she reads something, but if what you just spammed was "I'm here, hello!", it's a waste of time for both you and her. Tanao selectively pics comments that are fun, and she got an amount of fans who she'll read because she knows they make smart jokes. Even though at first neither Kaho nor Harurun seem to read old listeners' comments, they actually read them all and take them into account, that's why even in the middle dozens of comments they'll read when we warn them about their cleavage showing, or when they are showing a brand they are not supposed to, or talking a bit too much about a topic.