1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [NOGIBINGO!] - 2013.07.02~

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Jul 1, 2013.

1. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

try using chrome, it will translate easy . . .
    [​IMG]

4. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    welp, guess its time to let my delusions roam~ [hehe]

5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    For me, this was one of the most boring episodes in the history of Nogibingo. I guess I am not that much into shiny hair flying around and an analysis of perfect legs doesn't peak my interest either.
    Hopefully, the next episode will have more tension or surprises.

What is interesting though is that I am still not able to pick my favorite 3rd gen member. I mean that in a positive way, because each time, a different member seems to stand out. This time it was Umezawa Minami.

6. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Do we have to write each of dialog and action or just state the situation in a few sentences..?

7. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko

I think its up to you if you want more dialog or action or if your writing style is more into narrative(since you want to state the situation in a few sentances) that should work fine i think, since the segment for each mousou episode entries on the show is usually really short from 30-60 seconds

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  8. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^Thanks for the explanation!

9. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    ^ no problem, i suggest you rewatch some of the mousou episodes for examples, I forgot how short there were, i thought they were longer guess I mistaken it with the akbingo drama director episode.

10. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    smart move to have nakada as a special guest for this. she truly a perso. who is closest to us fans, as an idol-fan idol. plus she lives out most of everyones desires. she practically stole the show ib my opinion

i might be biased but if they made her a permanent assistant mc, i would not be against it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Exciting episode, especially the "Nogishampoo" segment. Those three are my favorites.

The legs segment is simply :nosebleed:
    Minamin is... Wow

• Like Like x 1
  12. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    My impressions from Episode 7:

Everybody looks gorgeous...

Renka looks so hot! Hard to believe she's only 13.

Kaede and Nanamin... er, I mean Christie, look like sisters. Gorgeous.

Mizuki and Yoda looks perfect. I'd like to have that photo of them together.

• Like Like x 1
  13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

next episode :

so they put the big question mark on this vid....but they didnt block the name tag[hehe]

[​IMG]

14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Episode 8 was fun!

Some of their creations looked really delicious! I wish I could taste it (except for the pineapple...).
    The eating contest was hilarious, and surprising! And I could watch Sayuringo eating fried potatoes all day.

Next episode preview looks promising because CHALLENGES!!!

15. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    ep 9 was so much fun! I can't get enough of that buruzon chiemi cosplay hahahhaaha! :rofl:she looks so unwilling but still played the part well :XD:
    this episode somehow brings back memories of old bingo episodes with all the games and muchaburi and the mic performance, thoroughly enjoyed it!

16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    This latest episode harkens back to the old AKBingo days! Not completely loving it, but it is so nice to see them try something different from the past few seasons. It's gotta to be tough for 3rd Gen since they aren't really great yet at variety. Gonna have to wait for the subs to enjoy it again.

Also, not sure why their senpai are hanging out. It doesn't feel like they're given enough to do. I just want a generation battle! 2nd vs 3rd!

17. AnikiDota

AnikiDota Future Girls

Twitter:
    Tenshiren46
    [​IMG]

18. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Oh the nostalgia...
    This episode is great! The only thing it lacks is the duration that was not long enough to show whatever the sumo battle they played with Momoko and Kaede. Those girls were sort of left out in this episode...

The diss at mic performances tho! Epic and savage! The battles and the punishments are funny already, but those talks launched the fun-o-meter to another level. For a full experience of the episode I suggest to wait for a sub.

19. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

True. One senpai actually is more than enough specially is some of them appears in more than one episode. Haven't watched it yet, but based on the preview, it seems a lot fun.

20. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I actually like having the senpais there. It's not like they are stealing 3rd gen's thunder. It was nice to see Maaya here. Anyway, 3rd gen seems to be more relaxed. I would say since their 3rd album Showroom they looked at ease. As for this episode, I enjoyed Yoda's Buruzon Chiemi monomane.