1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Zankokuna Kankyakutachi (2017/05/18 - 2017/07/12)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 19, 2017.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah I'd pretty much recommend that to everyone even if they haven't tried it yet.

2. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I think this series is more centered on fan-service and showing off the members' charms. This is just based on the first 2 episodes though. Looking forward to seeing how they progress the story.

Anyways, there is something I want to confirm, if anyone can help. When Techi and Neru cleared the bgm that played is Dreams - The Cranberries? I think it's the one but just want some confirmation. I love that song.
    And if it is, Neru and Techi may have more of a romantic relation. It's quite the love song. Try to look up the lyrics. I may be overthinking this. Most likely. But the delusional shipper in me would like to believe the song was intentionally put there. Lol

Slowly becoming a Techi-Neru shipper. Ughhhhh

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

laptop, smartphone and email + Bus ride +Rola monomane

since the people in episode1 still use laptop/cellphone/email.....i believe the timeline is about present timeline for the audience....but i dont know the exact timeline for the students (guts feeling)

during the conversation between Sugai and Techi, Sugai refer Techi as Number 17 instead of using her name in the drama....very strange rules in school setting.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yep, this is an important part of the drama that will likely be developed later. Make sure you check the subs when they're up as it might provide a better grasp of all the weird things going on.

5. Damno

Damno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Where can I watch it?????????????????????? With sub. Be it chinese or eng

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Iketani Nobue is the lady that was doing the narration in this drama

https://twitter.com/iketaninobue

[​IMG]

looking at the screencap, Techi got a Deja vu feeling in episode1 and surprisely the students were so calm even they clearly saw a body falling outside the building. Is it possible that Techi is the only student alive in this game ?

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    The first 2 episodes were quite good. With a little twist in the second Episode[hehe][hehe]
    • So...Someone just fell off the roof and everyone screamed and then acted as if nothing happened.
    • Did the viewers request for Nijika and Sugai-sama to strip??:eek:
    • Does the girl falling have anything to do with Neru?
    • I was wondering what would happen to the story line and plot when everyone left the classroom and then..... ANOTHER CLASSROOM WITH THE SAME OBJECTIVE!:D:^^;:
    All in all the first 2 episodes were pretty good. I was kind of expecting more but its good as it is. Hopefully it gets better with more suspense and mystery as more episodes come out.

8. Takaminas

Takaminas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    The comments were saying to keep going and take off her clothes :blink:

9. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Thanks!

Unlocking areas! Except they didn't even know there was going to be more. The comedic and lax attitude of the first two episodes is there to set the build up, though I wish they kept that to one episode. Gonna be seeing them progressively more irritated/desperate as they keep meeting new rooms = more character stories + friendships. It seems like they all start off as acquaintances/classmates and nothing further except for TechiNeru (whose FMV I'm looking forward to when the series ends ha). No wonder they said to pay attention to how the relationships progress.

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

this video of Yuipon got 330k views

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Any eng subs ?

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    So they just did a showroom stream of watching 2nd episode together with Oda and Ozeki. Super fun and hilarious, especially as Oda's tension went off the roof whenever Pon appeared on screen and has no filter saying whatever thing she has in mind as she likes lol. Ozeki in ponytail was pretty!

• Like Like x 1
  13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

showroom 5-19-2017

if the video does not show watch the video here

backup

Dani and Ozeki fanart

[​IMG]
    source

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i personally think to do a fan service based drama is a mistake. You need a backstory that is holding things together, otherwise the viewer won't continue to watch next episode. The drama needs to lead to something.

If you are watching without expectation, you're just being passive and being bored come fast. As for myself, i don't really know what's going on. It's confusing. In the country that made Drama and manga, i can't believe they can't bring a proper scenario.

It's the 2 episodes, so there's a mistake margin, but i will not allow any further

15. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Oda Nana and Ozeki are a great combo! It was really cute and hilarious xD

16. Sayuu_91

Sayuu_91 Kenkyuusei

eng sub....anyone?

17. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    Kanjo's team is already working on it iirc. Lets just wait :) :) :)

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

18. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

Yeah my feeling is also that it's quite directed towards fanservice like hengao & kiss face and stuff they do in normal variety shows. The only "darker" things I guess was the comments shouting for them to get nude and the person falling from the roof.

Are they trying to make Neru's character somehow psycho/evil and obsessed with Hirate's character? Also I am not sure how the backstory of people being referred to by numbers is important.

19. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I don't know how I feel watching a drama that's only fan service (so far at least)...also I may be the only one, but I hate the close ups of their faces and specific body parts. It's not visually appealing to me, and it feels awkward to me. I want to see more drama-like aspects, like a clear plot for one thing. How did the other girls get trapped in the second room? How is a punishment supposed to be enforced if they leave the room when they didn't get clear if they're being watched through a tablet?

@rebler I'm getting the same vibe from Neru. I feel like they like to put her in that type of role. Tokuyama was similar in that everyone thought she was guilty because she did and said strange things. In this drama, she seems like she would be willing to kill everyone for Techi.

I don't mind the TechiNeru, but I want more from other characters, and I want more from the show in general. I'll see how I feel after episode 3 comes out.

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I think the narrator said something along the lines of "Surely you viewers don't want this drama will all be so merry like before"

Someone already said that their mistake is setting it up all happy and funny with barely any suspense in 2 episodes inside of one.

In the preview of 3rd episode i think it's also captioned that "There is only 4 hours left", and then even the lighting is darker and everything so i do hope they will be serious for the rest of the episodes.