1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakagawa Haruka (Haruka) / AKB 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Pico Taro PPAP perfomed in an Indonesian TV show "Dahsyat" some hours ago . Harugon as translator.

I watched them only for few minutes bcuz the local hosts were too noisy as usual.

Attached Files:

2. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I didn't know Pico Taro is still a thing till now [hehe]. Anyway, it seems like she's been doing well in Indonesia. I want to catch up with what she's doing these days. What some her activities recently?

3. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

She’s well liked here. Years ago I dreamed to have a cute japanese girl on our tv show and it happens.

Thanks to a popular tv comedy talkshow that made her regular guest in 2014, haruka became a “hit” and helped jkt popularity too.

Recently she has lesser acivitities. I heard a rumor her pay is huge, the reason we don’t see her frequently anymore on tv. One or two times a week she plays in a reality show and occasionally in variety shows.

Btw, today she wil participate in “Kizuna Ekiden”, an annual running marathon celebrating Japan –Indonesia relationship . Harugon has been participating since 2014. This year, participants were suggested to dress cosplay while running . I wish haruka “cosplay” any akb48 or jkt48 seifuku. maybe her koisuru fc plus the hat

4. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Well, she didn’t running while cosplaying but commercialing ;)

Attached Files:

5. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

From her yesterday’s tweets and retweet Harugon indicated she ‘ll join the comedy show Opera Van Java (midnight show/sahur) in the upcoming moslem fasting month/ ramadhan. Means in this 2017 ramadhan she won’t participate in the Intalkshow/Inisahur that made her popular.

With her huge pay, Haruka now could be billionaire, being in the afternoon Rumah Uya Show and midnight OVJ sahur.
    She has expensive brand . If she’s in a show, the rating will be high.

Haruka herself is unpredictably funny. She doesn’t have strings of joking materials but relies on spontaniety. Makes her not boring until this day.

A pic she’s in reality show “Rumah Uya” (Uya’s House) yesterday’s episode.

hrk rumahuya.jpg

6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Oh well. If Yuihan comes here again, she won't dance at 3 AM again....

It was one of most shocking moments in my life.

7. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

^ :^^;: when I watched it I was like “No, Noo! , pliz be more civilized to Yui”. But yeah it was happened.

Most Indonesians are still so curious and excited like village people when meet foreigners. I believe it’s not like that in Malaysia, Philippines or Thailand. Somehow it shows the natural charm of our people that we famous of but that behavior needs control.

8. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    It's kinda like that in the Philippines. I can vouch for it.

Anyway, what happened when Yuihan was Indonesia?

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Last edited: May 20, 2017
  10. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Oh yeah. I remember that. Though, I didn't know what I was watching since I didn't understand any Indonesian nor Japanese. Which is maybe one of the reasons why I stopped paying attention to Gon (Do they still call her Gon?) for a while.

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    @Kurisu97 in Indonesia, people call her just Haruka. Maybe because she's the only Haruka who ever been a member of JKT48? Sometimes I refer her as Harugon/Gon if I also talk about other members named Haruka.

12. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Jkt member close to her as Shania sometimes call her Gon. In twitter too few fans replies like "Okay Gon,
    Alright Gon" .. but most fans call her Haruka since she's the only one jkt member with that name.

13. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Nakagawa Haruka plastic surgery in Indonesia has gone wrong!! Bcause the doctor used materials of plastic buckets.

No it iz Not hhehe

She was teasing Chikano Rina at a video call. See Chika-chan’s cracking at the other side.

hrk ugl.jpg

14. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
    Haruka Nakagawa '' Meet & Greet - Iftar '' (4/6/2017)

1.jpg

15. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Terrorists suicide bomb blasted in Jakarta last night injured 10, 3 police officers passed away.

Harugon is safe. Thank God.

Attached Files:

16. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

So, in this Ramadhan month Haruka doesn't participate in midnight OVJ show nor Inisahur but only appear at the afternoon show "RumahUya".

Many fans upset she is not in the Inisahur show rejoin with her "Uncle" Sule. The fans say they feel lonely, something is missing at this ramadhan late night because Haruka participated since 3 years ago respectively (2014-2016) in the show.
    But the good thing is she can take care of her health, not staying up late at night or lack sleeping.

Another interesting news, yesterday Haruka has sucessfully finished her day one fasting. Nobody asked her to do it. She just love to try as some years ago but ended up starving at middle day instead.

Last edited: May 28, 2017
  17. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    It's admirable - how she respects the country and their cultures and traditions. It's not only just learning about the country through movies, music, and stuff; it's actually engaging in their cultures and traditions.

18. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

From yesterday's Ramadhan Meet & Greet with Haruka Nakagawa.
    The gifts from her fans.

As japanese doesn't she sick seeing doraemon and that origami crane birds? doraemon always included as present.
    but it is appreciated for sure :)

Interesting ones: Eiffel T-shirt, sheet of borneo ethnic motives.

haruka m&g gifts.jpg

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  19. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Maybe fans meant for them to be items which would make Haruka feel at home (in Japan). I do agree that those surely are appreciated.

20. Nabilott

Nabilott Member