1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The STU48 Thread

Discussion in 'General STU48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Scenery-based MV. Confirmed usage of drone as well. Overall, A-side budget MV.

2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  3. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    I'm so glad they did this kind of stream and I'm guessing they'll do something similar for the prelims on niconico since they don't have a theater
    The MV looks nice btw, I realy like that (very short) scene with Fukuchan and Kahotaru <3

4. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Beautiful MV but some members do look a bit awkward and the semi-choreography was a mess. I think that the scenery was really pretty. The solo shots of members were like over the top <3

5. Rurouni

170520 Showroom

link

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I'm just sad that Azusa and Kouko only gave like one chance for Hina Chan to talk in that whole 30min span of random questions

She was just sitting right beside you :(

They were great MC's though

7. ET920

ET920 Member

Maybe she was nervous and didn't participate herself, or most likely they had already arranged who would participate in which question, just as theater MCs.

8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    If that is the case then why should they leave her out lol...

Plus her trivia answers was pretty solid and spoke in a confident manner. If you take a better look at that clip she was waiting very patiently and was eager to answer any of those random questions. But she just never got the chance...o wells

9. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Even with potato quality, that MV already looks amazing and fits like a glove to the damn song! I mean the feels man, the feels! :cry2:

10. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Like a lot of other girls who were only asked once :rolleyes:
    And I wonder how many questions Chiho and Maiha were allowed to answer. Ah, yeah, zero.

11. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

You see, @marioworldakb is a Hina oshi lol

12. Rurouni

You always want more for your oshi :^^;:
    Anyway, these people will be on the cover for the next Nikkei Entertainment: Sashihara Rino, Watanabe Mayu, Matsui Jurina, Miyawaki Sakura, Yokoyama Yui, Kitahara Rie, Okada Nana, Shiroma Miru, Takino Yumiko
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/日経エンタテインメント-2017年-07月号-雑誌/dp/B07289G4S6
    Being chosen as the first center definitely benefits a member a lot. So far tho, I think Takino Yumiko is a good choice as their first center.

13. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I know, I know, me too, but somehow at this point it annoyed me lol
    Or maybe I'm just frustrated because my Oshi didn't got anything yet :lol:

Yumirin, amazing!!!<3

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Oh don't mind me, I just went Hina-wota-oshi full retard mode there

15. ET920

ET920 Member

Comments regarding the original video SP:

1. Mii? (my god, I can barely understand her name) got a terrible question, "Who's STU48 cutest member?", forces the camera away from you when you are supposed to have the full attention.
    2. Cuca got a bad question for her, "What was the happiest thing that have happened to you lately?" I thought she would say nothing :awesome: Went on with discovering a way to easily make a dish :fp:
    3. For a SKE48 wota who tried the 8th audition, choosing Sasshi's song as karaoke favorite was odd.
    4. Kahotaru is playing low profile when in group, didn't expect questions (when the MCs mentioned a topic and looked for someone to answer, she looked at the sides instead of meeting the MC's eyes). The first time she mentioned the first thing that came to her mind about the MV: It was so hot and she was so sweaty that she felt the perspiration running through all of her body, buttocks included as if she were peeing herself :shocku: By the way, in today's SR she mentioned she wanted to give more room to the younger girls, so unless asked by the MCs she wouldn't talk. At the end, the other girls were telling her that she was rather quiet today. It's somewhat strange for us team members, because it's something the eldest ones do: we stay rather silent, throwing just a few lines from time to time while overseeing the chat, and if things begin to slow down we intervene opening topics of conversation. It'd seem as if she has adopted that strategy, which could be misleading (people could think she's too nervous or too shy to intervene).
    5. Harurun had the completely opposite behaviour, she decided to pick every chance she had, even murmuring from time to time to catch the attention of the MCs. Pretty smart, personally.
    6. Kokko will be a great MC. I hope to see her more often in that role so that she continues to gain experience. She mumbled a few times to Kahotaru, maybe looking for some reassurance.
    7. Did Hiwachan look at her sides at all? Whenever someone behind her talked, she didn't turn around to look at the one speaking as Sanshiro did. It was as if she was trying to be as unobtrusive as possible, as if the camera was exactly in front of her and any movement she'd do would interfere with it. She was so nervous she froze during most of the broadcast.
    8. Kanon didn't want to be asked, when Kahotaru answered the udon question and they asked her about her thoughts regarding the recording, she acted as if her math teacher just asked her to solve an equation :awesome: She deflected the blow towards Fuuchan, would have been cool if it actually were a math question, but when asked by an MC you should make yourself shine, not someone else... especially in a group where everyone is competing against each other... On the other side, it forced Fuuchan to answer it as if she had mentioned it, so if the plan was to ask eventually Fuuchan about her thoughts, Fuuchan had lost her opportunity as they wouldn't ask her twice... in other words, Kanon can be pretty dumb or pretty intelligent... :whistle:
    9. The MV was just what I expected it to be. Actually, the song seems to be too slow and quiet for it at some parts.

16. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Don't worry, I'm just grumpy :lol:

I'm looking forward to June 3rd,
    and Aitakatta lol

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Otamage! Yumirin's push is no doubt for STU now.

Gunna be in the cover next edition for Shukan Magazine.

477ab900-s.jpg

18. Rurouni

19. tenjikujin

tenjikujin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Hope no bikini.

20. ET920

ET920 Member

^ She should have joined Nogizaka then :awesome:
    Doubt she will do bikini, even NGT48 had several members doing their gravure together the first time.