Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

You know, a bit of empathy would go a long way.

2. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    its not hard to choose whether still or not supporting her either.. i choose to keep supporting her and vote her in the next sousenkyo (if she participates).. if you dont, thats ur choice..

3. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    It's not physical fatigue, it's mental. Taking part in concerts is irrelevant. Haruppi has always taken the SSK incredibly seriously. Imagine if she dropped out of senbatsu this time, after taking such a long hiatus for who knows what.

4. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    I do think there is a lot which we will never find out. Most likely because of restrictions by management that limit what Haruppi can talk about, especially surrounding reasons for taking time off.

From what we see, it doesn't look like being an idol is all that difficult. After all they just dance the same songs that they already know. They're physically really fit. Radio just involves sitting around. How hard can a photoshoot be? And the rest of the time they do what they want, right?

I think there's a lot going on behind which take up an idol's time. I mean there's a reason they celebrate when they even get one day off. Imagine not having weekends or holidays or having to work weird hours in your job, and we probably all get to sit at desks all day. I'm not surprised that it's really taxing

From how we know Haruppi, she's always positive. She doesn't like to focus on down sides. So of course she's trying to point out the good things. Her rank last year. Meeting fans at handshake. Having lot's of HKT girls ranking in this year.

Reading the G+ post. I do think it has an apologetic tone to it. She's mentioned in the past how she feels she doesn't deserve to be where she is. She worries she can't match up to expectations and I bet she feels pretty shit that she disappeared for 3 months and now she's not even allowed to tell people anything about why?

--

Now as a medical person, I fist of all want to point out that there are many things which would make SSK pretty difficult to deal with. Looking at the other girls, you've all seen what their anxiety does to them and how they fall apart as soon as their name is called. They have that feeling building up for weeks! Yeah that's pretty tough for your body!
    Other possibilities: we know Haruppi had back pain in the past and when back pain is bad, sitting can be agony. There's also a lot of conditions in which sitting can be much more damaging than moving around! And even without any diagnosed anxiety disorders, the mental stress is very taxing.
    Most likely: she doesn't know how she'll manage up until then. Coming back from an absence is extremely difficult especially if she has to build up to her schedule from before her break. Trying to jump into SSK prep on top of all of that is probably a lot of stress.

--

Personally I love Haruppi. I'm happy that she's back, she's performing, she's taking part in HS and she's talking to us on SNS. I'm so grateful that she didn't decide to quit after this huge set back.

Haruppi came back for us. So I think the least we can do is give her some time and show her we'll wait for her.

• Like Like x 2
  5. superficialfan

superficialfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I hope she recovers completely from whatever the issue was. Best of luck to her.

6. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui, Miyawaki Sakura
    Stress can wreak havoc on an injured/healing body. I'd assume participating in concerts is much less stressful than ssk, so it's not a problem for her. Yes the post is empty, but I'd hold that to management more than I would to Haruppi. One choice shouldn't make you feel like you don't know her, try considering the situation.

7. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    it'll definitely be sad to see this SSK single without her, and to think that this will be Sashi's last SSK and how this is the last opportunity to see 3 HKT in Kami 7... (She'll definitely make it imo)

But it is her choice.

I just hope I can see her running for SSK again next year. I want to see Kodama Haruka as Kami-7 in 2018 and onwards.

• Like Like x 1
  8. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    I think as fans we need to support her. She's getting enough hate from others and probably blaming herself and beating herself up 5 times as much

Just this weekend she had to leave the 2shot event early because of not feeling well ;-;

9. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
  10. Sashipon

Sashipon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Hello everyone, I am a member of Brazil and I apologize if you do not understand what I wrote, because I am using Google translator. I recently joined here (now to be more exact) and wanted to talk about BRS48. This cover group was created in November 2015 and of course we are not perfect, but we try to do something nice because we like AKB a lot, and it's also fun because I had the opportunity to meet wonderful people there. The real reason for me to write this post is to talk about our SSK, this is the first to decide the center of the 13th single and wanted to ask for your support. I am from the church of Hakata and do not deny, and I want to be able to honor this church kkkkk I leave a link with the song Max Toki 315gou that was center and the other link to vote. So I count on your support and your vote !! Thank you again for your patience (mainly to read this essay I'm writing here) and I hope your support for the group.

Edit: My Nick is Sashipon kkkk

Song: Max Toki 345gou
    Migiashi Evidence
    Tokimeki Antique

My Appeal kkkk: YouTube

Link to voting: form
    That's it folks, I'm counting on you !!!!

11. Exsequor

Exsequor Kenkyuusei

I'm not really sure this belongs in this thread.

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  13. Sashipon

Sashipon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  14. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2017
  15. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    I really like when Haruppi wears simple dresses! She always looks so good in them~

tbw, if anyone is really bored and feels like translating magazine interviews, there's a bunch here: http://noappi.imgur.com/
    I can't do them all by myself... and the longer ones are too complex for me so I've been translating the gravure Q&As

16. SOW48

SOW48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Although personally I didn't need to feel any nervousness this election because Haruppi wasn't involved, it definitely felt a bit lacking without her. I had posted in the past about how I kind of hoped the 2016 election would be her last, but she ended up getting a decent push at the AKB level throughout the year (one opportunity which, unfortunately, looks like it caused her injury) and now looking at the election results definitely leaves me wondering what could have been for her.

Oh well... Hopefully she continues to get better and can regain all the momentum she had prior to her injury.

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

She posted on twitter that she was inspired by the members speeches and wants to join in the competition again so maybe next year.

I think she could have made 5th place this year which would have been amazing. Lets hope her fans saved up most of their money from this year lol.

18. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Was the reason she didn't enter the Sousenkyo ever revealed? Or will it be one of those things that we just never know.

19. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    As I started reading first about the Cancellation of the concert for the SSK and the whole debacle in Okinawa. Is it mean to say, I am Glad that Haruppi did not have to endure this whole debacle. I am glad that she posted on Twitter about the events. It give me hope that she seem excited to maybe joining in next year.

I hope she heals up and together with her, we can get her to Kami 7. I am somewhat happy that Okada Nana inherited her 9th position and and I think it would be a good fight for her next year. It is sad that we will not see her in the promotion of the SSK single, but It would give her tme to heal.

I am curious if she got the card and letter that I sent, hopefully it made sense to her. I tried to translate it to Japanese with my limited japanese and google translate (lol) , but provided an English version of the letter as well. It was the first time I sent something via mail, so it was a little confusing and challenging.

Now we need to get ready for her birthday. I joined the Google + group for her Birthday committee, but not being in Japan, I can only contribute monetarily and by voting on some of the devisions.

I hope and pray for her full return, did she even go to Okinawa with the other giel, I assume not, since she was not joining the SSK and probably would not have participated in the concert.

I was watching the Kojimatsuri concerts and it just seems depressing not seeing her in any capacity. I am glad that she got to take part in the last day of the HKT48 spring tour, or else I do not thing that I could get through the concerts. I still have not been able to sit through the HKT concert where she had her original back injury. I am torn about watching Tofu Wrestling and I still believe that it is the reason for her absence.

20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

If you want to, please consider helping with the birthday book this year, most of Team Cwush has moved on so we need fresh people and fresh ideas.

Haruppi didn't go to Okinawa because she wasn't participating in the SSK. She watched it on tv and live tweeted congratulations to the HKT members as they ranked.

• Like Like x 1