1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yoshida Akari (Akarin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by sada, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Tenada

Tenada Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    While I would love for her to be in the top 16, I can't shake the feeling that at best she'll end up in undergirls. I hope to be proved wrong though ^^ Honestly if even just 1/4 of her youtube followers decided to vote once each for her (and assuming there is no vote inflation for entry to senbatsu this year) she would easily make it.

2. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Instead of guessing, I prefer to take a look at numbers...

Code:
    year: (lowest known in preliminary) preliminary final

2013: (2274)    ?  14684
    2014: (2809)    ?  10982
    2015: (3635)    ?  14933
    2016: (2283) 2393  13512
    2017: (3531) 8160
    Results are very consistent for all four previous years: ~2000 in preliminary (revealed only once) and ~14000 in final results. When we get four times as many in preliminary without any indication of vote concentration (in other words, I assume proportional distribution of votes over time to be like in previous years), I think that the probability of getting in the range between 45000 and 55000 is very high, more than either below or above.

Of course above 55000 would be great ;) It depends on how other girls are going to be voted though, Niggatas have stirred things up in this pot a bit.

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

here is a video of Akarin's room tour

if the video does not show watch the video here

interesting vid of Akarin daily routine

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Yoshida Akari ranks #16 with 35,540 votes!

She jumped 61 places! Highest in SSK history among members who ranked last year!

5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    subscriber power!

6. AXWELL

AXWELL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    She deserve it

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Congrats on your 16th Ranking Akarin

61 SPOTS! :shock::shock::shock:

8. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    SO HAPPY FOR HER!~~

9. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

Ogiyuka about to make the biggest jump though...lol

Congrats to Akari though! I know how much she wanted this, it's nice to see her youtube work pay off.

10. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    That's why I said "among members who ranked last year", right?

11. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Honestly, I'm really proud of her. She's definitely earned it!

12. Mako is my Waifu

Mako is my Waifu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I'm proud of you, Akarin! You really deserve Senbatsu.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  13. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Really proud of Akarin for making the Senbatsu in this Sousenkyo. Her work on YouTube really pays off for her.

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

congrats to Akarin !!! #AMAZING :1st::1st::1st:

15. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    That were more important elections for me than I would have imagined - a transition between generations: Akari getting into senbatsu when Mayu announces graduation? Yuki replaced by Hinata? Miku becoming third in her group? Even with Komi dropping, that would be likely the best result for team oshi. With Yuka and Miru in senbatsu I don't think I have seen better outcome of elections.

Straight to the point, though: Mayu finally gave a green light and with her moving on - Akari is now officially going to be my kamioshi. The moment next group oshi will be selected (I'm not decisively decided yet) ascension will start - without waiting for graduation, in few weeks.

What a day, what a day... Nauseating anxiety of incoming unknown, Mayu was such a permanent landmark.

16. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

You are exactly correct. I really thought 255,000 Youtube subscribers would equate to about 50,000 votes but 35,000 was enough to get her in. Hard working girl like Akari deserves Senbatsu ranking. The other girls in AKB have to take notice of what Youtube popularity can do for any member. If I was an agent for any of these girls, I would beg them to make use of any talent or expertise they may have (make-up advice, cooking, travel, etc.) and get on Youtube. It could change their entire professional life in show business and beyond.

17. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Amazing! I had my doubts, but the YouTube fans really pulled through. I really hope she can translate this to more popularity for NMB and 48G as she has been saying repeatedly in her videos, mobame, etc. Congrats!!! :banana:

18. tomaranai

tomaranai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Honestly I didn't know who Yoshida Akari was before 12/31, but I found her very likable. I have to say she is a smart & hardworking girl, knows how to build herself up. As for SSK this year, I voted and thought I'd be excited if she makes it to under girls, and, wow, she totally exceeded my expectations - 努力は必ず報われる!

She proved herself very well. Anyway, she's cute, can sing, and smart - all she needed was that to seize that opportunity, which she did perfectly. Although I'm not into makeup I have to say Akarin has successfully interested me (also because I think she's similar to Haruna). And I'm gonna vote for her next year too - if there's still SSK next year, who knows.

19. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yeah, the only barrier for other girls is that the quality of Akarin vids equates to a full time job. It's a tremendous amount of work and requires certain skills that needs development over time. I still find it hard to believe how she can put these vids up and considering that she does it all by herself (sound mixing, editing, lighting) is just amazing.

By the way, I wouldn't have known about Akarin YouTube if not for Sasshi who praised her to the moon. When I finally browsed her channel, I had to do a double take because of how impressive they were.

20. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

She really is cute and smart and a natural self-promoter and in the idol world, those three attributes always spell S-U-C-C-E-S-S. Her subscriber number will grow exponentially now that she is in the Senbatsu. I'm a guy who can't speak Japanese and I watch all her videos because she comes over as so likable, friendly, and self-effacing. You are correct, the videos are beautifully done. The girl has a bright future ahead of her, no doubt about it. Also not surprising that Sasshi, the ultimate self-promoter, is a huge fan of Akarin.[hehe]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017