Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

170616 Showroom

if the video does not show watch the video here

170616 Omori Miyu showroom (Naachan part)

170616 Taniguchi Megu showroom featuring Naachan, Miyupon, Sayaya (around halfway in the stream)

It seems that AKB members staying at a different hotel (vs STU) and Naachan is staying at AKB hotel. Also again she is staying alone in her room while the other members can have up to 4 members in a room. Of course it might be just a senbatsu member privilage or might be something else :^^;:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

From the translation via Okadananafans on twitter. I'm loving her even more now (Very mature she was).

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Naachan ranked 9th in the SSK.

4. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Ahhh it's a nice rank but...>.>

At least it's higher than Miion

5. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I am so sad that we could not give naachan the 7th place she wanted so bad... it is a good rank but for her speech she wants to lead akb group. No looking back only foward.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

6. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    So this year we have a Kami 9 huh

7. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

^Possible but i doubt it. Miion, maybe

8. wakadere

wakadere Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okada nana + cherprang
    Definitely sad that Nana didn't get in Kami7... but I'm still so thankful for her rank.

We all know Nana will be able to rank higher in the next couple of years, so honestly this doesn't bother me. And her speech just goes to show that she always gratefully accept what's given to her, but continues to push foward and work harder to be rewarded more.

9. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Undoubtedly sadden upon seeing her not reaching Kami 7. But the fact that she rose up by 5 ranks was really something. We can see from here that Naachan will just keep on proceeding and improving but it's up to us, the fans to make it happen. Congrats Naachan!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Congrats Naachan for ranking up! It felt bitter sweet tho.
    The bitter part first. She didn't achieve kami 7. More than that, she didn't get as much votes as I would've expected considering a big increase in her popularity relative to previous year + 2 people jumped above her (Sally and Ogiyuka).
    The sweet part. She increased her votes by almost 5k. 48k might not be much, but a lot of AKB members are losing votes, so overall I think the result was good. Looking last year members that ranked at least in undergirls, believe it or not, she gain the most votes while most were losing votes. Only 3 AKB members that were in 32 and up last year gain votes (Naachan (5k), Juri (2k), Renacchi (1k)). Hopefully we can keep this trend and increase her votes even more next year. And hopefully management are more willing to experiment with Naachan and put her at the center.
    Hopefully with her ranking up and her fans carried her as no.1 AKB next/current gen member, her future in AKB would be even brighter.
    Ha, lots of hope :)

On a slightly related news, Tsutaya has released their final ranking for their tie up event with AKB48 49th single SSK
    Although Naachan didn't ranked 1st in any of the region, her result isn't bad at all.

Hokkaido/Tohoku: 5th
    Niigata/Hokuriku: 15th (with 1 other member)
    Kanto: 7th (with 2 other members)
    Tokai/Nagano/Gifu: 7th (with other 1 member)
    Chushikoku: 7th (with other 2 members)

2 region that she isn't in top 16 are Kansai and Okinawa.
    Niigata region is basically filled with NGT members and the members above her are usually Sasshi, Mayuyu, Sakura, Jurina with some variation (in Kanto, Juri is no.1, Dasu no.5 in Tokai/Nagano/Gifu, etc).

Will not get anything out of it tho. Only the 1st in each region get something.

http://tsutaya.tsite.jp/feature/music/idol/sousenkyo/2017

170617 Naachan twitter.jpg
    https://twitter.com/okadanana_1107/status/876077454321795072

170617 STU twitter.jpg
    https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/876037434638651392

170617 Taneda.jpg
    https://twitter.com/green_tea_boy/status/876059597668143104

170617 Showroom backstage interview

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  11. tenjikujin

tenjikujin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Congrats Naachan! She was really tense from beginning of Undergirls ranking. I afraid she will be out of senbatsu. Even though she is not reached her goal, thank god she is not out of senbatsu and good jump from her previous rank.

STU girls were crying when Naachan was giving speech.
    DChRbYpVYAER9kH.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    It would be great if naachan do a SR tomorrow and tell us her feelings. But in the final results!! I am happy for her! This year she will be busy too!'

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

13. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    As for now Naachan is the 3rd highest ranking AKB member, which sadly isn't much... But still, even though i was a bit disappointed with the result is good that she managed to rank up, Congrats :chuffed:

14. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Congrats to Naachan one of our greatest members! I expected something more but still I'm sure the next year she will do a great job. And, wonderful speech too. A speech whorty of a leader

15. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    Naachan is the future, she'll continue to gain popularity IMO

16. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    sad at first she didn't make it buy she seemed fine so all is well. It's good to increase a bit this year (votes) because it seems to have become difficult for lots of members now. congrats naachan! Also stu is just beginning, she's not goin anywhere~

17. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    look at all stu48 girls naachan senchou made cries during her SSK2017 speech
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

lol (especially the "Can I Personally disciplined?" one).

19. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    i shared 20 votes to my kami oshi and 10 votes to each of my oshis that participated this year (naachan and orin) plus another 10 votes for "watanabe mayu last sousenkyo".. and it paid off!! tho i expected more higher for them ( i hope renacchi reach the senbatsu, naachan kami 7, orin into nextgirls and mayu #1) but at least they all moved up from prelim positions result.. feels good for this years sousenkyo! congrats OKADA NANAACHAN #9! Next year the KAMI7 HAS TO BE REAL! and great speech anyway my girl!!

• Like Like x 1
  20. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Not gonna quote the picture for bandwidth reasons. But replace the sama with Senpai and it would have been perfect :lol: