1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Big no. He's most overrated musician in Indonesian music history. His works during 90s maybe good but since he established republik cinta, his music became cheesy. Glad that Once & Andra are no longer members of Dewa 19. Also, people don't like his political activities.

2. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @HangPC2 fyi there's an edit button you can use to post 2 video in one post

3. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Well, I still admire his magic notes but not his personality which lots pipl dislike (dats why he failed in politic scene). Several of his songs are highly aesthetic as some music expert admit.
    Years back Rolling Stones Indonesia magz made him one of "The Immortals" among some Indonesian great figures. I may say he is in par with Japanese Tsunku.
    His song "Dewi" was well liked in Malaysia and a Filipino said in youtube the song "Kirana" was played in the Phillipines.
    I hear that Dhani lost motivation producing great songs and surrender to the market demand of a lighter pop resulting the RCM groups with some still catchy songs and some not.

-----------------------------
    Imagine JKT48 recycle Dhani’s song “Rahasia Perempuan” but maybe with change the title n lyric. The song is great esp the chorus where dhani signature playing the D key was amazing but need sophisticated Japanese arranger with the class of kaoru okubo. Juz my dream but itz gud to show the world our composer capable of.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  4. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2

OK Noted Thanks

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I think we've felt the effect of 2016 shuffle. Team KIII becomes most powerful team of JKT48, overthrows Team J.

It's proven by the fact that on 2017 sousenkyo, most senbatsu members are member of Team KIII including the center Shani & runner up Ayana.

6. yuinounen2

yuinounen2 Kenkyuusei

the senbatsu is flying to Japan tonight! any news what will they do in Japan apart from watching akb ssk?

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

7. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Obviously they sponsored by Garuda, maybe for tourism? And shoot for the MV perhaps, just like in Hokkaido last time?

8. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2017
  9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Is JKT48 gonna announce janken?

10. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    Janken????? Good Idea
    But!!!!! Sinka center is the Big fail of JKT48
    Hum....

11. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Fail is a harsh word. But that's what janken single is all about. Unpredicted lineups, unpredicted center.
    Although, it makes sense in a way. Fans says AKB janken is somewhat rigged from 2nd or 3rd until two recent janken because the winner is always famous/pushed members.
    The point is, did you see Uchida Mayumi in senbatsu unless it's a janken single?

12. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    Uchida mayumi have more charisma with chance no junban than sinka in love trip...kinda boring.
    Sinka is not good for a center position

I like janken single but I wish a center with a great aura

13. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well when it comes to janken, you can't chose who the center is. Or you prefer rigged-suspected center like how Mariko, Paruru, and Jurina was? Even Milky as the next winner was still suspicious, not to mention 1-2 position with Kojiharu.

14. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
  15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    @yaohne @Mikuriin yeah when Love Trip was performed on dahsyat for the first time, some fans criticized Sinka because her performance was awful. They thought Sinka didn't deserve it.

Well I dunno if next janken of JKT48 will be rigged like AKB48 from 2011 to 2014.

BTW, when Sinka participated on AKB48 janken, she was accompanied by Haruka as her interpreter. Why didn't she speak by herself? It was 2nd year of her studying Japanese in college. At least she's passed N3 if she's really majored in Japanese and it was her 2nd year.

16. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

At first I thought the Janken song would rank high in RH 2017 (as of Suzukake and Eien Pressure ranked high in AKB RH) but then until this time RH hasn't been announced. This event (RH) might be one of few events where Janken songs are performed. So we can't say that Love Trip is a failed song, until the next RH.

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    2016 JKT48 RH was a big success. The concert tickets were sold out. Why didn't JKT48 announce RH on early 2017?

18. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
    Happy Eid Mubarak 2017

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    JKT48 are in holiday now. Some members haven't returned to Jakarta.

I think next weekend or as late as next Monday JKT48 will have halal bi halal for members & staffs then next Tuesday, JKT48 activities as usual will be back.

BTW, I forget, Eid Mubarak for those who celebrate!

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    No reply after my latest one here. Pardon me for double posting.

Yesterday my friend went to Singapore for watching WWE Singapore. WWE won't be in Indonesia because pro wrestling is banned in Indonesia because there were cases of children killed while mimicking it. But now there're people who watch pro wrestling underground and download the videos on torrents.

Because of this, I guess when JKT48 gets Shoot Sign, the MV theme & outfits won't be the same as AKB48's one. Some fans may expect wrestling theme like AKB48's one but this can't come true.