1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suto Ririka (Riripon) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by mav48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

So still no official info coming from NMB?

OH HONEY
    SAME :XD:

2. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    you cant really say that, takamina and former members built the group to what it is today, if it werent for them, there would be no sister group now. IF AKB failed then there would be no SKE, NMB, HKT, because the system failed.. riripon was on the AKB boat when it was siling smoothly, takamina was on the AKB boat when it was on rough seas.. riripon didnt sing on the stage with just 7 people watching, takamina did.. now saying that they should not say something about the current situation is like not honoring their past sacrifices and just throwing them into the trashcan...

3. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Off topic, is her agency Yoshimoto? I've always been under the impression that draft girls are under AKS while the girls from regular auditions are under Yoshimoto.

But she's not AKB anymore tho. It's really not her business anymore

4. ngak2306

ngak2306 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Why would Taka or any former member should stfu?! They may have retired, but they were hard-working and had their own credibility back then, and the most important thing is that they dedicated to the group. Therefor I think they have every right to speak their mind or even criticize Riripon in this matter. Why don't you put yourself in their positions, having given all your youth to build such a family, a brand and 1 day a kid coming out from nowhere just slapped right on its face. Like imagine being Obama living in Trump administration.

I personally feel that the hatred not toward Riripon but the other members who commented on the matter is insanely ridiculous.

5. Pepsi

Pepsi Kenkyuusei

Damn I really thought she was joking during the ssk live stream (probably marrying an alien or something since she seem to give off that vibe) haha.

Hope everything turns out well. Unfortunately I don't know much about her.

6. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

I'm pretty sure they all have every right to give a comment, just as we the fans do about it

and since they are former members, there is pretty much no way to escape when they do interviews or asked by fans like Yuko did.

7. James Torralba

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    they were the founders of AKB, they sacrificed their youth for that group. its like saying stfu to your grandfather, who saved up for your father (and your) education and future..

once your in NMB, you're Yoshimoto hehe..

8. ngak2306

ngak2306 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    It's not really about announcing on a big event, it's more about the content of the announcement. Noone would have made such a fuss if she just simply announced her graduation, or even if she wanted to speak about the engagement, at least she could have been sorry and apologize beforehand, instead of saying it in a way like it's was a class reunion.

So if it were you, after having done a big and successful project, would you stop giving a f*ck about it right after you retired? It may not be their responsibilities anymore, but they dedicated a lot to the 48G. And they were loved by many and many fans because of that dedication too.

9. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Sorry, the comparison between a family & a business / workplace is so much different.

You can't retire from a family, while you can quit from a job. And when you quit from a job, whatever happens to your company is none of your business anymore, even if you were the CEO / founder / etc.

But I'll correct what I've said:
    They have the right to comment about this topic. Just like us. But their right to comment on that topic is not because they've built AKB etc etc but because they're humans & they have freedom of speech, just like the rest of us, commoners who are not the founders of AKB lol

Are Lemon, Umechan, & Reinyan Yoshimoto?

10. Ganguro143

Ganguro143 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
    I have only 1 word...

DAMN.jpg

Attached Files:

11. James Torralba

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    woo not, because they came from AKB, if im correct girls who auditioned for NMB are Yoshimoto..

12. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    ... That's why I said "while the girls from regular auditions are under Yoshimoto."

Technically, the draft girls do not audition for a specific group, that's why I'm under the impression that they are under AKS, the general umbrella agency for 48 girls.

But a simple googling told me she's under Yoshimoto, so yeah...

13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I agree with @rka. Same with the management bashing comments earlier when they decided to cancel the concert. It's about professionalism. Anyone can always comment. But the OG group should really refrain from criticizing comments or else it makes people feel like they still have some say in AKB issues or whatever. And the media will always keep on annoying them to get their opinions and milking more unnecessary drama out of the situation.

The AKB group right now isn't theirs to have a say anymore unfortunately. Period.

• Like Like x 1
  14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

But it's too late, the OG already said theirs. 48G future aside, now media will keep pestering them in the future.

15. _kazanbai

_kazanbai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    At least I understand the title has something to deal with Riripon. Can someone please give me an idea of what Takamina said?

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Well Sata during AKBingo was like what's going on with NMB48? They have a member who touches her crotch during costume change(Milky), one that pulls out their hair(Sayanee), one that's a hentai(Momoka i think), and one that's getting married(this girl).

17. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yes, she's Yoshimoto. There were rumors during the 1st draft that one of the reasons the NMB girls were the last to be announced as officially signed was because AKS and Yoshimoto were negotiating the transfer of their contracts.

Any NMB member that did not originally have an agency will be Yoshimoto no matter what.

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  19. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

I'm afraid there is no groom. That was just her ploy to save her own skin, remember? She is cunning one, I give her that.

It's not that easy, she already calculated her move and put management into minefield. Remove her without explanation will only strengthen "she is a martyr" narrative with management as the villain. Her stunt already make people involved in management like Sasshi carefully chose their words.

By the way, looks like management still not let Riripon explain her stunt. Smart move by management, who knows what kind of stunt she might pull if she show up this time.

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ No, that is because management is as confused af as us. She will announce it officially later today or tomorrow. Stay tuned folks.