Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  2. Madscientist

Madscientist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Manakuru
    i can't understand why some of you assume Juri is guilty for her speech, and your reaction about riripon speech is like "That's funny hahaha", " How innocent she is"," That's cute", and you think announce marriage on sousenkyou speech is not a big deal, even sayanee apologize about riripon speech, and you still blame Juri for that.

do you think that marriage announcement is the right way to thanks your fans who voted for you and give you 20th position in SSK ??

since that girl selected as 1st Draft member, i never like her.

3. XOMuseHeart

XOMuseHeart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    The main point here is, it's not that it's wrong to announce marriage. Nobody is blaming rippon for getting married. In fact, good for her. Congratulations. But the main point of the argument is where she chose to announce it. Announcing it in SSK, on that stage where you thank your fans was not the wisest choice. If she chose announced it before hand, perhaps held a press conference. She wouldnt be receiving so much critics.

As for Juri and Nacchan comments. I believe as a member of the group, her addressing the issue immediately instead of leaving it be was the correct decision. Other members who had speeches after didn't mention it. Let's face it, everyone was shocked then - so if Juri, Nacchan or anyone seemed to offend anyone with their words. Think about it in their position. ' Um, a member just announced marriage. ..So what are we supposed to say?' I don't believe it was any easier for them to say those words regarding the situation, than what people seem to think.

Main complaint: Rippon's timing of announcement was wrong.

4. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Like Miichan said, due to Riripon's marriage announcement, no one else's comment is going to be important anymore so it would only be fitting to talk about it lol. It wouldn't make sense to be saying "I would like to lead AKB to a brighter future". Even Mayu's graduation announcement and Sasshi's 3rd win flew out the window on Twitter

5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Miichan didn't say it within one sentence like that either, there is a whole year gap in between. Other members have had plans that they changed within the course of time, such as Takamina, who wanted to lead AKB from the backstage but for her last SSK aspired 1st as well, despite having said otherwise before (and continously dropping as well. To be fair, she did make it into Kami 7 again for her last SSK, but that was also because she had announced graduation at that point already).
    But then again, keep wasting your energy on her if you want to. It's surely not gonna stop Miichan from participating/trying again if you guys keep saying here in this forum how much it bothers you.

Juri said that it was not nice to the fans that she announced her marriage at SSK. The fans spent a lot of money to get her to #20. And now she tells them she is getting married. The fans will be upset. Fans should have been told before spending their money that she will get married. Many fans will feel betrayed. That is what Juri basically said, and I agree with her.
    While I don't mind that Riripon is getting married, I agree that her timing was not nice. If you're getting married, surely you must have known the guys for a couple months (hopefully, at least). She shouldn't have run for SSK or she should have announced her marriage before the SSK. It also took a lot of spotlight away from Mayuyu, who had been in the group for 10 years now as well, she became #2 and announced her graduation, but Riripon's announcement overshadowed ANYTHING else, as has been stated multiple times already as well

6. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Literally who defended Riripon's action tho? It was cute, lmao moment but still wrong.

This, and the fact that she wants to consult to staffs after announcing it rather than before, it was reckless but far from harmful like those of 2013 Miichan or Sayuringo. As long as she did not break any Japan civil rule or did super weird stint, I don't think it's going to hurt 48G that much.

Also, I don't get how it's Riripon fault that her marriage announcement overshadowed Mayuyu's grad announcement. It's not like she knew that Mayu was going to announce her grad that time. The last time I check, she's a philosoper not a Miss Cleo who has a crystal ball who can see the future.

Also, Juri pretty much jab at Riripon when she includes "marriage", I mean who else there got married aside from Riripon? While Naachan addresses any kind of scandals, it couldn't only be about Riripon, it could be about anyone doing any scandal, although Riripon might've been the trigger for the speech. Juri did not do wrong, but some prefer Naachan way of addressing the issue.

7. eko p

eko p Kenkyuusei

Riripon doing that only for herself, she's not considering her fellow member or the group while doing it

If I want to be free and all I have to quit my job in order not to cause my co worker any trouble or holding them back
    We all free to choose where we want to work but when we decided where we have to be a team player and obey the rules
    We all got paid to do our job and follow the rules

8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Guilty of what?? :O

Everyone knows and already agreed the timing was wrong, we've moved on from that long time ago. We are now discussing the reason behind it and the most reasonable answer was bunshun.

Did she had a choice? Yes.

But was her reasoning behind that choice reasonable? Yes and no.

Was it the best? Definietely Not.

I would have to disagree.
    Unpopular opinion...but both Juri and Naachan shouldn't have put gas on fire either. They are both not Soukantoku YET, and they should just say their own speech instead of using the time to criticize others speech. They can do it afterwards, but doing it on the stage is as awkward as the marriage announcement.

Yuihan didn't spoke a word on the Riripon marriage announcement and she just did hers like everybody else.

9. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Oh my oh my, it seems like a fan went broke after pushing Riripon and now he's threatening to commit suicide

10. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

Main point is she have to announce graduate from akb then announce married with guy. Such as wife of AKI-p.
    I don't know this news will get hurt 48group but every members and ex-members will have to asked with co worker in any program.:^^;:

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

And I'd disagree with you. This is a matter that concerns both members and fans and management often seem to care little about the concerns of either members or fans. I'm glad Naachan and Juri addressed it rather than leave it go to the silent treatment from management.

12. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

What AKBzine's translation is lacking is nuance. Juri is absolutely throwing shade. It's actually a pretty dark sentiment.

From the audience, watching the members get called as Future Girls, there were members who were crying bitter tears, and I'm sure their fans were frustrated as well. Among the members who were called as Undergirls...their fans voted so much to get them that far [here she uses "soko made agete kureta" which directly translates to "raised them up the gift of getting that far"], and among those members there was talk of "I want to get married" and "I'm getting married". As I watched those members [she is really talking only about Riripon of course] and thought about the complicated feelings their fans must be having and the tears of the members who had ranked up until then, I felt pain in my heart [here she is clearly implying that Riripon does not deserve her spot compared to all the other more earnest idols who ranked lower than her].

Make of that what you will.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

She's dead right. People are always saying how they want members to say something different in their speeches and Juri said what a lot of fans and members would have been thinking.

• Like Like x 1
  14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Can they not do it afterwards? What's there to lose if they had not addressed it on stage? Also Riripon is not even in their group/ team, it sounds like budging their heads into internal business of NMB disciplinary department to me.

15. remusat

remusat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Y'all, Bunshun was gonna break the scandal literally the moment the SSK ended anyway. The Twitter shitstorm was pretty much inevitable. Maybe it wouldn't have made as big a splash as Riripon beating them to the punch, but scandals get way more clicks from the general public than graduation announcements or Sasshi's #1 regardless. At least this way, the mood is "hey, did you hear about that AKB girl who confessed she's getting married right on stage? warota" instead of "another one of those AKB tramps is sleeping around, yawn".

• Like Like x 2
  16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The dedication and passion some wotas have is actually terrifying. I wouldn't be surprised if this was true, but I really, really, REALLY hope it's fake.
    I wouldn't go as far as to blame Riripon for that, as some people would. He needs mental support

• Like Like x 1
  17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  18. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I wouldn't say she's entirely blameless. None of the members should be under any illusions about how overzealously dedicated a portion of the fanbase is. She should have known - probably did know - how some fans who voted themselves dry for her might react. As I said before, her announcement wasn't a wrong or right decision; the circumstances don't allow it to be anything but a grey area. However, she confessed knowing how some fans might behave. I couldn't believe otherwise, a smart girl like that who studies idols.

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  20. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    I was part of a symphonic band with 80+ members that like to throw shades around such as we never get gold because the flutes messed up the rhythm during a critical part, the tuba never practise hard enough, we sound bad because the trumpets were out of tune etc. I experienced how unproductive such behavior is.

If you can't handle "your group" being affected by "the other group", then don't join the 48 family; there are many other idol groups. If you can only work as a team when other members' behaviors are to your expectations, then form your own group / band. Else, whatever happened, accept it as a team. If you want to make an apology / do damage control, then say things such as "I know we members have caused some controversy, but we will reflect on this and do our best to make things right, please don't abandon AKB". NOT things such as he/she/certain person *do bad things*, and don't worry I will *do all the right things such as work hard, bring AKB up again etc*. Learn to use the term 'we' instead of pointing fingers or using 'I'. Or a simpler option is, don't talk about it at all.

• Like Like x 1