1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suto Ririka (Riripon) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by mav48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Management would probably like to get rid of her straight away for many reasons, not least because she's going to be handshake event cancer from now on. Either her sales would tank or fans would give her hell at events.

But management have some problems, the first being it appears the next single pv has been shot and she's in it. The second being that her SSK result was announced and there's no precedent from dropping someone from SSK pv's or promotions.

Really she should just resign and go, she doesn't deserve a graduation stage like a normal graduating member. But management have been put in a bind by this and are probably trying to figure out what the hell to do.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    They are still letting her do the under girls magazine shooting tells us otherwise...still an intriguing story development

3. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Second this. Especially those that didn't have the guts to comment scandals from members of their respective generation.
    ATM this "they built AKB48 from scratch" thing annoys the heck out of me. People seem to forget that the early gens also had their fair share of scandals.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

That's probably because of the pre-existing contract with the publisher.

5. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

Maybe (here comes the conspiracy theory) she did want to tell her fans about It but management told her to wait so they wouldn't lose money and thats why she did It in ssk? She got angry at them?

6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Also if we think this story in Riripon's angle, its a sad story indeed. Remember the Boy Who Cried Wolf?

Riripon is infamous for her "speaking out of her mind" character and super weird thought process plus some trollish behavior.

So when she announced her marriage on the most critical time period in her career, nobody believed her and even thought she was trolling again and belittled her speech due to her personality. Even the close members to her were left out of the blue.

How would you felt when you announced your marriage and everybody mocked/ laughed at you in return? Definitely not so good.

if the video does not show watch the video here

And that's why kids, this story moral teaches us never go full troll mode all the time. Being serious sometimes will earn you respect. :)

8. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

@STS where did management say they supported her? I heard aki-p say it was interesting, but that doesn't mean support :/

I don't think they'll reshoot purely for scheduling reasons and having to train a new girl in the dance and rerecord.

9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I wouldn't be so idiotic as to announce it in front of my work colleagues. Especially if those work colleagues were banned from dating.

She isn't really though, Miru and Ota Yuuri have been getting more work than her lately. In fact I can't recall her getting a solo gravure cover, she's usually a tag-along with Yamamoto Sayaka and someone else. I'm sure Fuuchan, Nagisa or someone else will replace her pretty easily, hell I even saw Tanigawa Airi on the cover of Ex-Taishu recently :awesome:

10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

when I heard her speech I thought "eh, she's not joking, it's true? so AkiP wants to make her a KimuTaku of 48g? so, she'll get married and remain to be a member". it seems so natural at that moment knowing how Yasusu and Ririka loves such trolling things.

but after knowing that she was aimed by Bunshun first, I've changed my mind. now it looks like her marriage wasn't planned after all, she just blurted it out in the heat of the moment in hope to lessen the damage from upcoming scandal. the way she looked and talked afterwards, it does seem like she has no idea what she's done and what she'll do from now on, so she didn't announce anything, didn't say a word about graduation or partner, no details at all. because the management and she wasn't prepared herself. so I have a feeling that even her boyfriend wasn't aware of it and probably didn't know about upcoming wedding ^^; well, maybe they had plans for wedding, just not now, when she's still in the group. otherwise the mental health of her bf is very questionable ^^;

that said, I wouldn't be surprised that in the end there won't be any wedding, since her boyfriend won't agree to it. if she or/and management will persuade him after all to save her face, Yasusu might play the KimuTaku card after all just to stir some shit, and she'll remain in the group married.

either way, the management is probably racking their brains on what to do with this situation and the earliest we will hear any explanation and details will be this Wednesday's ANN.

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Easy for you to say when Bunshun is not on your ass :whistle:

I second this.

I also felt she was going yolo on that speech. Maybe she was intending to announce graduation but decided to swag it off with marriage.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

And why do you thinks she got Bunshun after her ass? Was it not because she break the rule in the first place? If she was't, what shit Bunshun could do?

13. _kazanbai

_kazanbai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    What done was done. We are talking about the things which came after that.

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Bunshun don't follow every member around, they only tail someone when they get a tip-off from someone, usually a friend or co-worker of either party.

16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    They even follow fricking Tano Chan for crying out loud...:rolleyes:

17. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    QFT, an ex-employee who used to work there once showed their tactics and skills in a TV programme on ways to retrieve valuable info; they have connections with the staff working there which they will not reveal.
    In the programme we can see letters, emails, sms, phone calls from these staffs to the paparazzi but their true identities are all blurred out.

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Only because someone snitched on her, they don't have people tailing members "just in case".

19. Sooyoung

Sooyoung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane