1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yoshida Akari (Akarin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by sada, Dec 7, 2010.

1. AkariNyan22

AkariNyan22 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Can anyone translate akarin speech? I love akarin somuch, im so happy!!! Akarin rank 16!! nyaaah~ i want cry

2. tomaranai

tomaranai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    SSK speech:

投票してくださったみなさん本当にありがとうございます!本当にまさか今年は目標を選抜入りと言ってきたんですけれども、まさか叶うとは…本当に今でも自分でも信じられないくらい、自分がここに立ってスピーチをする日が来るなんて、正直本当にNMB48に入ってから想像していませんでした。
    Thank you to everyone who has voted! I set an impossible goal this year to enter the senbatsu, but I unexpectedly achieved it... Even I myself can't really believe it now. The day when I could stand here and give this speech comes, I really couldn't have imagined it at all ever since I entered NMB48.

ですが今年はNMB48のメンバーとして、そしてYouTuberとしても一所懸命活動してきました。その頑張りをこの順位として、ファンの方が結果として残してくれました。本当にありがとうございます!高橋みなみさんが残してくれた「努力は必ず報われる」っていう言葉、いま私が身をもって証明した気がします。
    On the other hand, I worked very hard both as a NMB48 member and as a YouTuber. This rank position is what fans gave me as a result of this hard work. Thank you so much! The words that Takahashi Minami-san left for us, "Hard work will definitely pay (doryoku wa kanarazu mukuwareru)", I think I have now proved it by myself.

ですが、これは私1人の頑張りではなくて、こうやって動画を見てくださっていた皆さんや、こうやってここまで一所懸命押し上げてくれたファンの皆さんのおかげですし、ここまで一所懸命続けれたのも、何よりも楽しんで出来たことが大きかったです。
    However, I wasn't working hard by myself. It was owing to the people who watched my videos diligently, the fans who supported me diligently, that I could work hard until now, and this enjoyment was more important than everything.

そして、もし選抜に入ったら言おうと思っていたことがあります。今のAKBグループは外への発信力が弱いと思います。いつまでもこのグループの中で争っているだけじゃきっとこれ以上、上には行けないと思います。だから私はこのいただいた順位をバネに、もっともっと順位を伸ばして、AKBの顔と呼ばれるように、もっともっと頑張って生きたと思います。本当に今日まで一緒に頑張ってくださったファンの皆さん、本当にありがとうございます!めーっちゃ幸せです!ありがとうございました!
    Now, there are some things that I thought I'd say if I made it into senbatsu. Today's AKB Group is weak at conveying things to the outside. I think if people were only competing against each other within the group, then there's no way to go up. Therefore, I want to use this ranking as a spring, "expand" my ranking gradually and gradually, and work and live diligently so that I could be called the "face of AKB" some day. Truly, the fans who have worked hard with me until today, thank you so much! I am veeeery happy! Thank you!

Source: modelpress (https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1694471)

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Very well thought speech, I like it. I know she will continue to work hard, definitely.

3. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Wow. Thank you so much for that translation. It must be wonderful to be fluent in two languages. I'm always impressed by such talents and abilities. Yes, very very nice speech. Just what I would expect from Akarin. She was certainly a happy girl when her name was called, wasn't she? Absolutely ecstatic. She's such a sweetheart. We are all going to enjoy watching her growth now that she is one of the big girls. Thanks again.

4. tomaranai

tomaranai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Thanks for the compliments; I'm far from being fluent in Japanese though. I might make mistakes in my translations but the big idea should be all right. I'm sure she will become an ace given some time!

5. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Oh wow. wow. I did not realize she say THAT. No wonder Sayanee said that she had the best speech throughout the night, because that is, sadly, a fact that most members seem to forget. Queen of speech.

I'm so happy that she reached senbatsu, I think hers was one of the highlight for me. She really worked hard, I mean, she basically has two jobs right now. Recently, I've watched some of her videos and, having watched a lot of pro youtubers myself, I can say that her videos are great. What makes it more endearing is the fact that she does everything herself (Sasshi confirmed it) and manages to upload everything in timely schedule while also being an idol herself. She really is going to be successful in the future if she keeps this momentum and hardwork.

6. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    u know who Akari reminds me of? Sayumi ex-Morning Musume member. Self made idol who really put herself out there and her hard work paid off. Times have changed and youtube is the new way to put urself out there compared to TV-shows in the past, but it's the same method imo.

I've said it before, but the whole beauty thing on youtube is huge and Japan's youtuber's - while good still - just don't capture the youth like Akari can. She can def grow bigger if she could collab with other youtubers and in general get involved with make-up communities to know what's up in Tokyo/Osaka.

Edit: also is she sponsored by Canmake or something? Or does she really just love that brand. I know it's cheap so maybe that's why she always uses it, but I was curious lol

7. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Reading and seeing all this after almost six years gives such a kick of joy! Betting on a barely 15yo girl and seeing her be voted into senbatsu as one of four NMB48 members that ever did it? Survive all these scandals and mistakes to be an example of hard work and determination? Look great, even teach how to achieve such looks?

I'm increasingly speechless and embarrassed to stay aside.

8. richard durbano

You look at her past ranks:UNRANKED, UNRANKED, 50,72, 64,77 and you figure this girl will be one of the dozens and dozens of cute members who labors in almost complete anonymity for years without notoriety and who graduates after 6 or 7 years without a great deal of fanfare. And, then, BOOM, this happens. This has got to be one of the great stories in AKB history and serve as a lesson in determination for all the newer members.

9. SweetMouth48

SweetMouth48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    I'm a bit late buuuuuuut, CONGRATULATIONS AKARIN FOR GETTING IN SENBATSU!!!!:omfg:

10. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I don't think she's sponsored (maybe just endorsed but not really bonded) since she made some make up looks from other cosmetic brands. I'm hoping that she's not going to be bonded to a particular brand tho, makeup artists tend to get more variety of looks from combining different cosmetics from different brands.

11. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Canmake is quite popular too and it's essentially drugstore make-up so I can see why she uses it so much. Plus, as an idol you sweat a lot so no point in wearing heavy make-up or going all glam unless it's a photoshoot. And yea, I hope she never goes down that route that many western beauty guru's go to.

Also, in general it's not like she's a harajuku girl so I don't think her make-up style is really going to change any time soon (albeit, I would love to see her go full lolita one day lol)~

12. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    If I remember well what are the guidelines for this style, you have had my hair raised.

The best way would be to teach the idol looks, as she is great looking as she is, also this would benefit for example the auditions - I wonder how the staff was able to sift through these 400+ girls they had to talk with face-to-face in the first audition alone and not get a nervous breakdown, there were monsters, lol. Even the girls we know were like filtered through a cabinet of mirroes, caricatures of what we know.

Seriously, we need a master to teach girls how to become better idols one day.

13. richard durbano

I think there are such people. And I think they are damn close to miracle workers. We've all seen those auditions. These girls are, for the most part, scared out of their minds. Many can't carry a tune if their lives depended on it. Zero fashion sense. Zero make-up abilities. Mediocre dance talent. Basically, they are your average 14, 15-year old Japanese girls. SOMEBODY turns these girls into Maeda, Yuko. Mayuyu, etc. It simply can't happen by accident. It must be one helluva process that turns a typical middle school girl into a calm, confidant professional entertainer. I'll bet those people have some great stories to tell.

14. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    lmao, no wonder it has so many viewers. Queen of budget makeup.

She made a video about her look in Boku Igai no Dareka MV which was amazing.

15. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    LBR the standard for being an idol these days ain't much lol. It's nothing to how Morning Musume screened for their idols or the H!P in the past (I mean look at Kobushi losing a member already and Country Girls; just feels like companies think idols are so easily replaced they don't invest as hard as they use to. Actually look at Goto Maki...look how hard H!P wanted her to stay and groom her after she wanted to leave MM; I call that a real investment).

Also, the guidelines are many...I myself am a Casual-Lolita, but there's a huge shit ton of varieties. Lemon-sama herself owns a lot of gothic lolita clothes btw.
    But the traditional-Lolita is the one I was hoping she would do one day on her channel. It includes a huge Angelic Pretty dress (actually it doesn't have to be AP, but I would prefer her to go all out since she is in Japan lol), ruffles to make the skirt pop up more, mary jane shoes, a headpiece (preferably a giant bow), an umbrella/parasol, and a wig if she desires; her hair is pretty lolita-ish imo. As for make up, she needs a more prominent black eyeliner, blush, contact lenses, false eyelashes (she can go big if she wants to), red/dark pink lipstick, no bronzer, contour, or highlight (as she needs a very doll like look, but maybe contour to shape her jaw more), and basic eyeshadow, but shimmer and I would prefer she go for a dark red colour to make her eyes stand more.

As for the liner trick, she needs to drag it a little under her eyes to have the illusion of bigger anime-style eyes. And of course my fav make-up style, the aegyo sal. Yes, I know it's a korean thing, but the japanese have a lot to emphasize the bags under the eyes and she needs a light pink one not a white one.

As always, there is more to how a "Lolita" can look, but I just want her to go full lolita mode one day for a video lol.

Edit: oh god how can I forget about the purse!~ she needs a beautiful Angelic pretty purse...to match with the dress of course. The purse I say must be AP cause they got some of the best Lolita purses in Japan.

16. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    It would be really awesome if she made a video about tips, tricks, & what you should do at a 48g audition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    idk, i would prefer it if she kept her idol career completely separate from the youtube stuff. She has so many fans on youtube because she comes across as a cute relate-able young adult that younger generations can look up to, and young adults can get inspiration from. Reminding her viewers that she is an idol and therefore, a celebrity, by making idol related videos, will kinda kill that narrative. I know she mentions NMB once in a while, but i think that should be it.

Focusing on just her makeup would be great. It would be even better if she ventures into fashion related stuff as well. Maybe get a few face modelling gigs for magazines like Vivi, Mini, Popteen, Seventeen and Zipper (i mean ZIPPER!), or releasing a fashion photobook. Se could easily be the Itano Tomomi of NMB if they let her. But being able to manage her idol activities with her youtube ones while keeping them separate should be the goal.

18. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    what's that saying? Never mix business with pleasure? She should never get too deep with her NMB life and her youtube life. She's done an excellent job at allowing us to see her without the NMB label and it's not like she can ignore being in NMB, but there will be a time she won't be in NMB and she'll most likely still have a youtube channel so finding new audiences would do her good. Also, if Yuka Kinoshita can get a photobook deal, so can Akari lol~

19. tomaranai

tomaranai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    She ought to be doing one, two, and a lot of photobooks! She could do well with both fashion and gravure.

20. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    She kinda does promote NMB every once in a while tho. In her sousenkyo video, she explained a quite bits of the benefits of senbatsu, and how NMB = Sayanee right now. She also did a "one day with Akarin" video which showed NMB theater backstage life, NMB girls, and a snippet (lol) of her unit song. I hope she stays as the makeup/fashion youtuber while doing video about idol things but not frequently to remind people that she's still an NMB member, also since most people watch her for makeup stuffs.