1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It was an AKB48 event plus it's something that affects the entire 48 group.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    And who are they to address that?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

They are members, they are the ones (along with the fans) that are most affected. Management as per usual does its usual chickenshit, head in the sand routine instead of dealing with problems.

4. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I don't think I mentioned Jurina as one who ranked up due to people dropping out? Maybe it's bad wording, but that para was meant to be an example of dropping out doesn't mean ranking up and she's had to fight for her positions. So I agree with you lol

I quite like that quote. Didn't Nyan get the same reaction? (I feel Takamina did too, but I think that was more shock of the heart and soukantoku leaving, and most thought she'd be the last 1st gen to go)

Also like the 'cake and eat it too' and the Mickey Mouse ideas. They fit quite well for Riripon.

Well, yeah, that's what I tried to illustrate with J and mentioning how it doesn't always equate one rank up = one drop out (77 to senbatsu? no rank to 5?). It's not a given fans will spend the same (as I said unwilling/unable), but we have a general idea of the top girls and we can find some trends in voting. Not always strong or fully reliable (but always changing!), but there's lots of vote data and rank up/down data thanks to this forum.

4th is a great rank as I said. So is 6th. So is ranking at all. Fans should be proud. But nobody should believe she's 4th due to fan power alone. If Sayanee and yukirin hadn't left, she'd be at 6th. That's still something to be proud of. But some people seem to think 4th is just the fanbases work, when really, it isn't (obviously to vote that much is, but you can't ignore two power members leaving - her votes barely increased, she wouldn't have overtaken the others with that vote increase, even if you made it 10k increase)). That isn't necessarily a bad thing, to rank up by people leaving - but people shouldn't ignore it, is my point.

It is a lot harder to place in the top parts (so many girls lost votes, and those who increased votes didn't always increase a lot - Sakura, Jurina for example). Considering there is a 10k vote difference between 6/7 place last year and 4/5 this year, there was a good chance of it (4th place) happening. OgiYuka was an anomaly. Just like many assume J will win due the 30k gap between Sakura and Jurina this year and last (just as people assumed Mayuyu would be forever 2nd due to the vote difference between her and Sasshi). Might not, but it has a damn good chance of happening (unless Sakura fans really bring it to the plate or Jurina fans chill too much). But we've also seen NGT fans go wild, so who knows? But going by drop outs and vote counts, it's a strong bet to make for next election. The elections are anyone's bag, as long as 'anyone's fans have money ;p

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Sure, it is great that all the groups have members in senbatsu, but when you look at AKB itself, they just can't keep on par with the SG girls.
    Now that Mayu is leaving, the highest AKB girl is Yui, and she freaking lost votes.
    Paruru never got past 7th before Sakura and Sae pushed her down. Takamina only got to 4th because it was her very last SSK and blablabla.

Out of all the newer gens, Naachan and Juri seem to be doing fine, but you see what happened to Dasu (from 10th to 18th) and this year to Miion (not a drop as big, but still).
    Not to mention how Kojimako, Sayaya and Komiharu went the other way instead of ranking up.

I'm not even saying that I want the SG girls out of AKB senbatsu for whatever singles, cause we know that's not happening. But giving the front line to girls who need it more wouldn't hurt.

6. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    Damnn this year's elections were crazy, I really wished there was a live crowd.
    TBH, I kinda expected Mayu to announce her grad, she seemed ready to leave AKB since her 5th solo single. I think with Mayu graduating, and Sashi being more in the background, it is officially new-gen season, as the senbatsu only has one old-school member left, Rie (but NGT Rie and AKB Rie are two different entities imo) - ok the NMB 1st gen don't count, they are basically AKB 9-10 gen equivalents

WOW Okada and Juri (and mion sadly who didn't rank in senbatsu, shock tbh), are the future of AKB, they have such an AKB vibe to them as well.
    A lot of senbatsu this year were "right hand" members who were undergirls for a while who felt that was "their place" in the 48 group, as sister group centres and top AKB members were only allowed in Senbatsu - Suda Akari breaking the 16th wall was crazy originally tbh, she broke some kind of secret order created by management.

Lol ... NGT damn, they beat their older sister group NMB, but NMB was never a crazy ranking group. Earlier in the discussion we were talking about NMB's contract. NMB was only created because of Yoshimoto, one of the main reasons SKE was the first sister group was because Osaka was Yoshi territory. Yoshimoto just wanted to dip into the rising idol market (hell they have an amusement park), but, a lot of fan believe the one reason NMB has such little rankers is because they can't do as many promotions within join 48 group events just due to Yoshimoto. - Also Sayanee's solo was technically not an AKS idea, it was Yoshi's -

Also, the AKB transfers from NMB (and most sister group transfers) were ready signed to non-AKS agencies, a lot of these members were failed pushed members who AKS knew could do better in sister groups and bring in more money for sister groups, especially in SKE (as SKE transfers were basically HoriPro). But getting too out of topic. BUT a lot of these pushes worked like LEMON!

I'm so happy Lemon got ranked, idk why but her unranking was so real, so slow, sad and real. It seemed like her ranking back in was a universal joy in the fanbase, she really took advantage of NHK and doors management gave her.

I'm very sad yet happy about Matsumura Kaori (btw these two girls were the ones I voted for), I knew deep inside she would not rank in senbatsu, as much as people were sure, due to the fact her ranking wasn't as exciting as when she was undergirl's center. She doesn't do online promotions as much, and her not in last year's elections (which was a safe bet) lost a lot of her momentum. Her actual voting number is around 30,000- to 35,000 - as her 50,000+ from 2 years ago were also organised votes.

Side note - I just realised how much 30,000 votes are, holy crap, even though AKB is slowing down, its ridiculous how high it takes to be in undergirls anymore (eventhough voting options like increase 1000+). ALSO ... Yokohama Yui's speech CLASSY, I enjoyed her talking about Tokyo Dome.

Riripon ... just mayu's face. I think everyone's reaction is Mayu's face, I hope more info shows quick. Damn this girl has such a Milky vibe its crazy. But what is AKB without drama!

7. verge pogi

verge pogi Kenkyuusei

will they show who got ranks 81-100? :D

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last year they did it at the "unranked" concert. If you know the date of that concert, you can check back then. I think I read that they planned another one.

9. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

10. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Wooooow!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Butt hurt or nah? These fans are ridiculous and insane. I feel so bad for the girls that these are their fans. If that pic is for real because an announcement or someone placing :2nd:, I'm so glad I'm not in the Jpop entertainment. That's crazy as hell. Complete lunatics :^O^:

However if that pic is completely unrelated, I'm still shocked :eek:

11. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Well maybe Mayuyu fans should have spent more cash to get her than #1 :^O^:

12. atif

atif Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ahhh...watching hebirote mv after all those commotion(Mayuyu graduate, riripon......) really make me happy. :).

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    As for the above photo....

That looks suspiciously similar to a photo of the incident a couple years ago at the HKT Theater when the front door was accidentally broken. So I am fairly certain you got a piece of fake news there.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ossan

ossan Member

15. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

Thanks!

16. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Well, Yumeki its not the best place to get your news from :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  17. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I stopped watching after they announced Mayuyu at 2nd and I missed her graduation announcement. That'll learn me.

Lots of surprises, like Komi's low rank and Nako's drop. Lots of good too, like Madoka staying fairly strong and Akarin entering senbatsu. I'm a little sad that Aapon dropped so far after a strong showing in the prelim, but that's how it goes.

I know people are upset that Miion didn't make senbatsu, but I see it as "hey, at least she's center".

• Like Like x 1
  18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

As Cristafari said, it's the old HKT theater and that is now part of a gigantic area of flattened dirt on the outskirts of Hakata.

Incidentally the photo of the broken door has nothing to do with "fan rage" or anything like that, a fan fell over and accidentally bashed his head breaking the glass.

19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Indeed it's the old HKT48 Theater - here's a photo I took last year (on the evening of Okapan's grad stage) and those doors look to be the same as in that photo from Yumeki.

IMG_0709.jpg

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I just read the yumeki article and it's a freaking mess both in the way it is written and the angle it takes.

Sasshi wins 4th time? Corruption.
    Sasshi wants to convince Riripon to stay? Probably to give her tips on how to turn famous after a scandal.

Wtf.

I stopped reading it after I saw many bs articles about H!P, and this has reassured me I'm missing nothing.