1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suto Ririka (Riripon) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by mav48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. exophase13

exophase13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'd say what Yuko and Takamina did as a member of general public and also public figure is not that appropriate.

But thinking from the point of view that they were the founding members that painstakingly build and protect the name of akb in the past 10 years just to be jeopardized by relatively new member....I bet they feel really really upset by how this new gen member handle the precious legacy they left behind...

2. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

She threw her fans under a double-decker bus, in the most attention-hogging way, so it doesn't matter who ratted her out.

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I am a fan, and I am still looking for that bus. Where did you see it?

4. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

I can't help it if you're a masochist, or like selfish idols or whatever. Again keep being her fan, I don't really mind but don't act all cute like you don't realize what she did.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

imo Yuko or Juri or other members shouldn't speak if they're just going to say something negative about it. They don't know Riripon and have no idea about her reasons for this speech. I saw what Sasshi said about the issue and so far she made the best comment, she stay respectful and neutral/positive. Sayanee too. it's good that Yuko apologized because her video was wrong, no matter if people think "it's not a big deal, it's fun, she can do it because she's old gen" it's still wrong. She should just not talk about it to begin with.

Also can someone tell me what happened with Juri being removed from an event? LMAO if this is true :lol: it's deserved, she should think before speaking. She is definitely not suited to become a future general manager or leader. I hope management knows that.

6. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Takamina did not comment because she was upset with the current members...
    In my opinion her response to the fan was very diplomatic and she was concerned about all the members...

Translated by Miroku48 from Takamina's 755.

Fan: I was just wondering if the thing isn’t affecting you girls too who have worked so hard up until this point to build what you’ve build and took care of it so far.

Minami: That’s not the case. This AKB that’s here right now is being built by the girls who are in it at the moment. This is why they have all my respect. The ones I’m a little concerned about is the management. If they new about this thing, then it’s gonna become a huge thing, news will break, things will be said to them as well as to the girl herself. And the thing will also affect the other members. They too will be asked about it. (When I was in the group) Whenever something happened, the other members were affected by it, too. I’ve been in that situation myself (prolly referring to Minegishi’s scandal and so on). So maybe they should’ve handled the whole thing more carefully. And to the fans who are mad, and those who are willing to show support, and those who aren’t even part of the fandom but still judge and criticize and share their own opinions, I think y’all shouldn’t let this burden weight on the other members’ shoulders. I don’t think that everyone in the staff new about this thing (some other fan pointed out that it was said that the staff/management already knew about the engagement/relationship between Suto and the man), but at least some of them had to know! The fact that people such as me and Yuu-chan are sharing their own opinions, and the fact that she’s being told by everyone “please, do - please, do” (??), it must be frustrating.

Takamina also congratulated Ririka on her marriage during her Coca Cola press conference...

7. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    http://akb48daily.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1743.html

Basicly management deicided that she won't be participating in team 4's live.
    Nothing more is really known, but the fact that they state it's a mangement deicision makes it very open to speculation. If it was because of work or health reasons than they would have said so like they always do.

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I know what she did, and if she threw anyone under a bus, it was Mayuyu and all her fans (based on the comments on this forum), but it wasn't her own fans. I guess there are two types of fans, the true and the fair-weather. I am a Mako fan, and after she was revealed to have been at a party with boys, I gave her all my votes just as I would have if the pictures of the birthday hadn't come out.

9. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

Kojimako? Her scandal is nothing compared to this.

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Oddball82 Interesting.

But it might not be related to the Riripon issue at all, so I'm laughing a bit about all the overreactions especially on Juri's thread :fp:

@MyDaddy Just go back to the Juri thread, there you can insult Riripon as much as you want :lol: Like idol, like fans. Rude.

11. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    I like Mako too and that hasn't changed since that so-called "scandal". But there's clearly a difference. First of all, she didn't go on the SSK stage and said "Hey, thanks for the votes, by the way, I'm partying around with boys. Just wanted to tell you this before bunshun does tomorrow because I'm always honest blah blah".
    Second, saying "I'll marry soon" is different from attending a birthday party that isn't girls-only.

12. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

Don't lie to me Mana, you know you'd enjoy seeing Ririka behind some fast food counter as well (be honest). Juri is an angel compared to this girl. Also may I mention your great taste in idols? I love your sig.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Endu Kojimako didn't have Bunshun ready to release a scandal about her during elections. as if Riripon had the choice LOL she did what's best for her. and for information the "birthday party" of the Johnny's dude happened in Kojimako's apartment. if you have no issue with this, fine, but I don't think it's all that more innocent than Riripon. but Riripon's one is more shocking for sure especially the way she announced it. but again we still have no official announcement, sooo...

14. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Sutou do have a choice! And that she shouldn't has break the rule on the first place and let Bunshun got their evidence, that was her own fault. Sutou do have another choice by announce nothing and let Bunshun publish their tabloid because again, it was her own fault. Or if she was that "honest", she coulda announce it way before SSK, not when she know Bunshun got to her, hmmm?

15. alohano

alohano Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Gee, I hope you're wrong. What would all the cranky forum members do? LOL

There are hundreds of members in the 48G, and a huge variety among them. I prefer the 48G to the 46G's for this reason. I truly appreciate the passion each of us has for their oshis.

That said, within hundreds of members, there will be imperfection. In Riripon's case, I absolutely love this imperfection. If she stuck it to the management, who scheduled SSK outdoors during the rainy season, have given us awesome singles within the last year, picked certain unnamed members to be in an idol group, who have no business being in an idol group, more power to her. Many of you profess to have issues with the mgmt: who gets pushed, policies, etc....so they're apparently not perfect as well. I could care less if she stuck it to them...maybe they'll all get a nice little wake up call to look within a bit. Heck, they may be singing in their offices from all the publicity SSK brought to them. This comes from a die hard 48G junkie by the way. Aloha all!

16. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    You are so right man. The occidental fans dont understand nothing. THEY ARE IDOLS!!!! NOT SIMPLE ARTIST!!!! Idols have rules!! "IF YOU, GIRL, DONT WANT THIS RULES DONT BE AN IDOL!!!!" thats simple!!! Dont be an idol!!!! If the occidental fans of ririka say "this dont hurt me" is because they never never NEVER watch her like an IDOL!! they watch her just like a simple artist (singer, dancer, etc.) I like E-GIRLS so much if they have boyfriend ITS OK!!! because they are NOT idols!!! the sutou OCCIDENTAL fans are not masochist, they just not understand what an idol means!!! they think idol = simple artist and thats not the true. In japan the sutou fans support her because the japanese fans are BETA MALES!! thats why they hate muramoto sama (heil muramoto) or any other man who have balls ...

17. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Yes idols have rules
    - open love is forbidden
    - love without getting caught is ok
    - marriage is ok

By denying that tabloid the scoop riripon has not broken any rules concerning the love ban.

Plus think about, 95% of these girls have a love ban forced upon them before they even are interested in things like dating and loving someone. Is it fair to be expecting from them that they are never going to show interest in it?
    This would be if they weren't constantly being asked what kind of guy they liked, where they would like to go on a date, how their ideal marriage would be, how many kids do they want etc etc.
    If you keep asking these kinds of questions to girls that are developping an interest in these things (which is a thing that naturally happens, you can't stop that) combined with puberty offcourse the love ban isnt going to hold.
    Furthermore I find it offensive to the girls that people are expecting them to be single while having relationships themselves.
    We all know that "love ban is there so they can be fully committed to the fans" is just the marketing department talking.
    The true power of the love ban lies in the fantasy that it creates by making the girls "available".

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Yami No reason for Riripon to say anything if Bunshun didn't get her. You guys are very naive if you think none of the girls date in private LOL it's not just the ones who get caught that are dating. so yes she didn't have to say anything before elections. but during elections she knew Bunshun got her photo, so she could either say nothing & let them release it (which makes Bunshun the winner) or say something before they can release it (and make Bunshun become irrelevant).

Now no one knows the reason why she made such a big announcement when she could have done something more simple but she must have her reasons. and I'm laughing at people getting over-defensive over AKB's image when it's been years that management doesn't care and still keep the girls who get into scandals. it's not 2010, let's stop acting like AKB is 100% made of "pure girls who never dated"... you can get mad at Riripon but stop acting like the group is hurt, besides nothing will ever beat Miichan shaving her head when it comes to ruining the group's image LOL (or former members going into AV too)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sooyoung

Sooyoung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    What in the actual hell?

20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

You find it offensive? Well boohoo.

Look, the girls ARE the product, what is it about that that you don't get. Idols aren't just singers or artists, they are selling a lifestyle and a mythos.

As I said before if people want to hear girls bitching about their boyfriends theres plenty of cheaper and more convenient ways to get that.