1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Agreed! Now I'm kinda low-key hoping Yukirin would participate in next year's SSK before she leaves [hehe] to finally claim her #1 or just to give Jurina/Sakura a good fight. Considering how vocal they have been about wanting to beat their seniors, they would like that too!

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Since she didn't participate this year, fans have saved up for her to make a splash for next year if she somehow decides to participate SSK (If there is one) lol.

3. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I would like to see her announce her graduation before mayuyu have hers and do a double with mayuyu haha.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

4. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Okay now I'm starting to think (more like fantasizing) that probably AkiP was really a good guy, and a long time ago he had talked to Yukirin in a conversation like this:

AkiP: "Kashiwagi-san, I need a member who can portrays an underdog idol, a member who fans wouldn't think she could ever be the center/face of AKB48, a member who is always close to #1 position but never really gets it, a member who is willing to receive hate just as much as love from the fanbase. Can you be that girl?"
    Yuki: "Okay."
    AkiP: "I see a lot of potential in you. I think you can be the center after Acchan and Yuko graduates. But no, that's not my scenario for you. Because you're the underdog idol, so I'm not going to give you any push even if you're in Top 3. Is that okay with you?"
    Yuki: "Sure."
    AkiP: "Alright then. I need you to be patient and wait for 10 or 11 years before I finally make you become the center and face of AKB. After that, you can graduate."

What the f*ck am I writing.....:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ actually Aki-P kinda shout out to her on ANN recently saying "If she is not planning to graduate then why isn't she participating"?

6. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I find it really amazing to see Yukirin can still carry an energetic performance like this amongst other girls.
    I mean, how old is she now? 26?
    She's absolutely killing those other girls in that performance, and they (except Kitarie of course) have to be about 8 or 10 years younger then her!
    Bad MAMArin is bad! :awesome::awesome:

They say girls get more beautiful when they get older. It's definitely true with Yukirin.

Hi geoeyepie, it's nice to see a veteran like you still active in this forum. I remember I always enjoyed reading your posts back in 2011-2012.

All this time I always thought that Yukirin will graduate before Mayuyu. I want Yukirin to graduate too, so that she can pursue and focus more on her solo career outside of 48G. But after I see her performance in NGT like that, I don't want her to graduate until 2020. :awesome::awesome:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  8. _kazanbai

_kazanbai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  9. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I think that's the probably AkiP has with Yukirin [hehe] if they put her in the front line or anywhere near the center, fans would not look at anyone else! Not to speak of giving her solo singing lines, which she always slays

10. ABF48

ABF48 Member

This fucking genius, i've seen no one can close to perfectly describing yukirin career until this one.

what a short, sad yet inspiring story, i really can portray it myself this scene really happens 10years ago.

dang it, i want the whole story of it, this look interisting, i wanted to see what gonna happens to yukirin next..

11. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

if this conversation really happen, i think aki-p even worst person than i already thought he was now, to be able taking advantage at yukirin's goddess-level of kindness that far.

i guess the reason is she tired to witness her people disappoint, whatever the result of SSK.
    and honestly the way he shout that question is the proof that could careless to know yukirin better.
    FYI aki-p "IDOL"not equal to "SSK"

12. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    One should know by now that AkiP's comments aren't to be taken literally. LOL

While it was nice that Yukirin did not participate, I am of opinion that if you are to remain in the group then you should participate in the ssk. That applies to all members.

13. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    LOL should I write a one-shot fanfic about it? :XD:

I was just being sarcastic, you know, by saying AkiP was a good person.

Okay, so, either she's going to participate in SSK next year, or she's going to graduate.
    Let's wait and see.

14. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

i kinda hoping she would pissing-off akip even more by not join another SSK.

15. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I wonder what would piss him off more: Yukirin kicking his babies Juri Saku's ass and getting #1 or Yukirin sitting out? :1st:

16. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I see there's a high probability for Yukirin to win SSK next year if she decides to participate and all Yukirin oshi would power up their votes. The gap between her and Jurina is not far (in SSK 2016), and I believe Yukirin can beat Sakura easily.

But imagine if she's sitting it out for the next 3 years without graduating.

Either way, it will be epic. :1st:

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The worst scenario is, she'll apply for the SSK next year, seeing that, Aki-P will give her a single and a national tour again just to take all the money so that she can't get the #1 :gavel:

Don't underestimate Aki-P's love for JuriSaku

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Aki-P is not the one that arrange for Yukirin to have singles and/or solo concerts. The would be her agency. Watanabe Productions.

He writes the songs. But they produce her solo works.

19. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Thanks senpai @hjr1891 for the correction..

I just hope if she would apply next year, she'll be as free as this year, 2016 SSK is a turn off.

20. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

this is super possible.