1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio HKT48 no Odekake! (2013/01/25 - )

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Asheron, Jan 26, 2013.

1. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
  2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  3. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    this is really sad news :(
    no surprise the show was on thin ice but this is so sudden

• Like Like x 1
  4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

congrats to all, who wanted Sasshi off the show, you got your wish granted... :/

• Like Like x 1
  5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

This is a disaster for HKT tbqh, a show with high profile hosts like Odekake is gold. It's absolutely invaluable for introducing and seeing the newer members and it'll be a real loss.

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I assume no news regarding the show succeeding this timeslot yet.
    The last dude I saw with that wish went inactive on this forum after New Years. I wonder why... :/

7. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I could point to a few threads if you want a hint. [hehe]

Seriously, this is the only 48-group television show I ever really watch anymore (aside from when I accidentally run into one late at night while my TV is on) I'm really sorry to see it go, it was one of my all-time favorite 48-group shows.

8. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Wait what?No,Odekake was my favorite! :(

9. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Oh no, I'm not ready for this. I just getting back to feel confident about meru because she have new twitter aside from this show. This mean one less media exposure for her and all other HKT member, Odekake is always fun to watch and hate me but I like the one where sasshi goto and member go out, it's like mama papa and lil daughter lol... Ah, I'm gonna miss this show :(

10. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Well, overall it looks like a bad thing for the group, i hope they manage to get a new regular show in the near future.

I would like to say that i'll miss the show but i still have a huge backlog :^^;:

11. grawar

grawar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayasakatsumugi
    AND NOW THE END IS NEAR AND SO I FACE THE FINAL CURTAIN!.. :C ODEKAKE i love this show so much and i always wonder how long will show like this end and it ended.

12. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I've got a lot of fond memories for Odekake so I'm sad to see it go. Feels like HKT have been on the decline lately and this certainly isn't good news.

13. Kodamako

Kodamako Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    this so sad,i following odekake almost 3 years :cold:

hope they have a new tv program with good MC like gotosan :(

Is this related because sashi focus on STU :confused:

14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Odekake was one of the first shows (besides AKBingo!... which of course is now a shadow of its former self) that got me into 48G. There are a couple that I can't miss and Odekake has always been one of them...

Even in the beginning, there was a great chemistry between Goto nii-san and Sasshi -- and their careers both took off while on the show. They were there during HKT's 'golden years' (IMO, before Kyappu graduated) and without the show, it's doubtful HKT members would've been as nationally popular as they are. It's always been a casual, relaxing, fun show.

But Sasshi's now more in demand than ever, as well as having much more obligations (STU)... the members now have robust social media presence (esp SR), and HKT doesn't require the casual fan market exposure it used to -- look at NGT's Niigata Friend, another fave which may just suffer the same fate eventually.

To me, Odekake is a chronicle of HKT's best years... so to see it go bodes poorly. I hope the 4-kis level up their game; only Aki ranked this year, and she was definitely not seen most on Odekake. TV shows are expensive, so esp in the wake of this year's rather fumbled SSK... the belt-tightening will only get worse. I hope they don't start cutting NF quality, based on the massive SSK media presence of NGT... :(

• Like Like x 2
  15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Miku confirmed the end of Odekake... :(
    and it doesn't look that there will be a renewal or some other show...

2:07-, 44:10-

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

definitely sad about the weekly HKT48 show i enjoy going away.....hope there will be new TV show for HKT48

17. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Very bad news for HKT48.:(
    They need a new regular TV show soon.:wtf:

18. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

Bad news :(

I mark on the map to visit when I go to Hakata where they visit many places.

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

20. noily

noily Kenkyuusei

Yeah, odekake was a good show, and i feel it on a long time ago. They tried different variety before stale but in the end it won't last long.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk