1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album Keyakizaka46 1st [Masshirona Mono wa Yogoshitaku Naru] (2017/07/19)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 16, 2017.

1. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    An unit with Hiragana and Kanji Keyaki members together... Oh, I can feel it.

2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The Making of W-Keyakizaka no Uta 32 nin version

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Im so hyped for this album. I literally screamed when I red the announcement. And after seeing the tracklist I'm definitely looking forward to Zuumins solo but it's really sad that we'll get 2 kanji songs and no Hiragana song. I'm still deciding which edition I will buy. Normally I would buy Type-A because of the photobook but Type-B has Zuumins solo and Yuichanzu song ^^

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  4. fuyuchan1609

fuyuchan1609 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ogino Yuka
  5. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    If you read carefully, there are three songs with hiragana members. One is all hiragana, one is hiragana unit and the other one is hiragana+kanji unit. And kanji's song isn't only two.

I'm soo excited!!

Well, I didn't expect that covers in Keyaki's first album.. It's so adult-like. I wish they had chosen something like their singles.

To be honest, that looks like thing Nogi would do. And the outfit tho, isn't that from Influencer? :fp:

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    my biggest expectation is zuumin solo. I'm sure she's going to kill it

7. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    After that I noticed that too. I was to hyped And I ment a full Hiragana song. And you're right there are 4

8. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Seriously what's with AKi-P and the word "Ashiato" ? I swear all 48/46 groups have at least one song that contains "ashiato" as a theme or part of the title lol

9. glsone

glsone Member

Really couldn't agree more. Sends a very strong message on who is important in Keyakizaka and who is not. Nogi album covers try to cram as many girls in frame as possible. I can't even think of a time Acchan got a solo cover for an album.

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This just represents the truth of how much more important to Keyakizaka's success Techi is than any single Nogi is to Nogizaka's success. Sales will tell if they got this right. Fairness does not come into it.

Just looked at from a visual point of view, I like the covers. My only complaint is a personal one: the complete lack of Hiraganas.

I see Pe-chan in the group for Noriokureta Basu. I can't remember her in the on-stage version of the song. Could this be a new version? Will other "old" songs be new versions? How much work have the members been doing over the past month?

I agree. Whether you like the concept or not, it's hard to forget, and meshes with an aspect of K46's appeal.

That Neru gets another solo is further proof that Management sees her as K46's #2. (And so do I.) But Zumiko getting a solo immediately on her return -- and there being a new Yui-chans song -- are both indications that Management still considers her very important. Let's hope she's well and does well.

I guess it's reasonable to leave off songs by the three top people -- Yamanotesen, Mata Atte Kudasai, and Bob Dylan -- but those are good songs.

@UrFavAsianGuy -- I love the sound of the word ashiato, and the potential mysteriousness in the concept of a footprint. And Aki-P isn't the only Japanese songwriter to use it (Bokura no Ashiato -- Supercell). But it's true that when one guy writes so many songs, similar words and concepts popping up is pretty noticeable.

• Like Like x 1
  11. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    kinda skeptical with this album's new songs and not particularly interested in the bonus videos because it's basically a repetition of the time of keyakizaka (CMIIW).
    but I'm gonna buy all of them if the new songs are good

12. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    I, personaly, didn't like the covers at first but after thinking about it, I think it is actually the right thing.

For the 4 singles (which is mainly the content of the album) Techi was the center. It feels right to dedicate a whole cover for her who created the impact needed for each single.

The only problem is there is no Hiragana's at all. And I feel sad for them.

Just sharing my opinion

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

13. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I expect Hiragana on the backsides. Which is not enough but better than nothing.
    I like the covers visually. A solo cover for an album is bold, I do enjoy it but I can see why it might sour the mood for some.

Have preorderd Type A and B. It's my first physical 48/46 album that I am buying so I don't know but does Regular edition have anything going for it?

14. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    That's probably the extent of his actual contribution to the lyrics.
    One of the peons in his song writing shop enters his office in dogeza position and makes his or her way to AKi-P's desk dogezaing the whole way and never making eye contact hands the the lyric sheet to Aki-P-Sama who then looks it over adds a few ashiatos hands it back to peon who dogezas their way out.

15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    not a big fan of the covers but they look really pretty

16. glsone

glsone Member

Being significantly cheaper. Regular editions typically get 1 song that is not on any other version also. I believe that's the case here also.

17. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    [​IMG]

----

The covers are so pretty!!!
    And with Hirate getting a solo cover in the album (as well in all of their singles), I think they're trying to make her the immovable center a la Acchan instead of rotating center a la Nogi

18. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    So no gimmick, gotcha. That one extra song I'll just download.

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Big announcements at the handshake event!

1. Summer national tour (August 2-3 in Hyouga, 9-10 in Fukuoka, 16-17 in Aichi, 22-23 in Miyagi, 25 in Niigata, 29-30 in Chiba)
    2. Fan club will start taking names at 3pm Saturday (in a couple of hours)
    3. Game app in development.

source

EDIT: More discussion in GENERAL thread.

20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    White text on very light photos...
    Didn't someone tell the designer that's hard to read?