1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Who should be center of NGT48?

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by rhazenkrauz, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Depends on the song. Rotating center is the best.

I'm guessing because of their rank in prelims?

2. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I don't think they are anywhere near good enough to be center of a group. As a fan of akb for almost 10 years now, I can say that management gets their pushes wrong sometimes, and those pushes will fail, and then new pushes will come until the right one appears.

I think they got their pushes with these two completely wrong, and I'm waiting for the right girl to step up and take their place. Of course the idea that katomina somehow is the best ngt girl and anytime management doesn't put her up front and center is just because they just wan't to "create a haruppi narrative" can get pretty annoying too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think its hard to decide who the best girl is in any group cause it all comes down what you consider most important; is it singing, dancing, MC, team work, passion, etc etc? So I wouldnt go as far as saying Katomina is the best, but she is probably my most favourite member currently. So of course I hope that she'll get opportunities to prove herself in the future.

4. machina

machina Kenkyuusei

after this ssk i hope management considers an ogiyuka/okappa wcentre!

5. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I wouldn't be surprised if they started grooming Ogiyuka to be permacenter, Sakamichi fashion.

6. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    But what about Homma

7. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Ogiyuka for AKB senbatsu, Hinatan centering NGT 2nd. Okappa doing AKB-Sides.
    You make everyone happy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    And then they could do variations on that plan, but yes @VincentS has the right idea I think.

9. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Agree with @VincentS and @af8!
    One way or another both Ogiyuka and Hinatan should be rewarded, and so should Rika and Okappa.

Earlier in this thread I mentioned that I don't mind a non-Niigata ace/center, but it stung a little when Aki-p said a few days ago on ANN after prelim ranking that the members to look forward to the most in NGT are Nakai Rika and Ogino Yuka.

Are they purposely ignoring the Niigata girls to fire up fans? Okappa and Hinatan ranking Kami7 in prelim is also no easy feat!
    It's even more baffling considering NGT48 is the most community oriented group, yet the local girls aren't getting as much support from management as other sister groups.

Was Aki-p burnt by a Niigata girl in high school? :^^;:

It's fine having non-Niigata aces, but they should also promote and give credit to the Niigata girls.

10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Just to clarify what was said on ANN, it was said in the context of SSK, not about the whole NGT activities.
    Aki-P had been receiving lots of reports from Niigata management since before, praising Ogiyuka's performance as a whole. That's why he mentioned that she along with Rikachan (obviously because of her push) were the two to pay attention in this SSK. It seems that for management, there're more important factors other than if a member is "Niigata-born" or not, as it is defended so badly for some fans. They don't use it to privilege or ignore a member (thankfully)

11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I don't think any member should be left out because they're not Niigata born, but it seems so clash with NGT's idea of wanting to support Niigata. But if you think about it, it's nice that "outsiders" are supporting Niigata by doing well in NGT

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Rikahime は?

13. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

I also wonder how they're gonna go about with the 4 NGT girls. 5 when you count Rie.
    Regardless of the girls' origin, I still find Aki-p's remark tasteless and inconsiderate.

It's bound to happen since almost half of NGT48 members are non-Niigata. Then again they got the woman who created Ranma 1/2, Lum and Inuyasha to draw their 1st anniversary cover just because she's from Niigata. The least Aki-p could do is acknowledge the local members along with the non-locals, especially when credit is due.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Didn't he just said "look forward to"?

15. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    It's a matter of opinion. Different people have different opinions. Anyway, SSK is your opportunity once a year to express your opinion over management's decisions (and over other fans' opinions as well). If you're lucky, you get your opinion heard. If not, you may even get the utmost trolling by your own oshi. :cool:

16. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

I think we went a little OOT anyways

Back to the topic!

Since I don't follow all the NGT48's members, are there members other than Katomina and Hinatan who are vocal about being NGT48's center?

NGT48's Japanese fans' bulletin are also discussing the 2nd center and it's quite heated~
    Moeka actually got the highest number of votes for who should be center
    Rika, Ogiyuka and Hinatan with similar number of votes behind Moeka

17. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I'd like to see a cute super-idolish song with Okappa as center. I feel like she'd do quite nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Reaches kami 7 on this year sousenkyo, becomes first NGT48 member who is not Yukirin & Rie recruited by a big agency. Should Ogiyuka to be chosen as center of next NGT48 singles?

I assume:

1. NGT48 2nd single: with her achievements this year, Ogiyuka is granted center position. Then, NGT48 should be released before this year ends so Ogiyuka will complete her great year.
    2. NGT48 3rd single: I bet when this single is released, NGT48 will already have 2nd gen or even Team G, then the ace who is heavily pushed will be the center.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  19. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I used to not accept Katomina pushes and like never oshi-ed anyone in NGT but like slowly falled for Okappas purity and starting to like Nakai Rika since seishun dokei?

Ogiyuka is getting more work and recognition after the SSK. Highly feels she is going to get pushed more. 2nd Single she is bound to centre something and most likely be active in AKB singles as well. Hinatan also has a high chance of being active in AKB Singles as well bound to centre more NGT B sides given her SSK ranking as well.

I feel current Centre of NGT for now is Okappa/Rika, but Ogiyuka might join them soon given her K7 stuff. Hinatan is another highly potential candidate to get center. Highly feel that Katomina is being dropped or in the process of being dropped of the pushing by managment since her wotas arent doing much for her now :/

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

She isn't. The new theater stage proved that.