1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    ^
    Agreed, otona its not that complicated for a song. Guitar and bass part is basic chords, the only tricky part imo is the drum, it has quite alot of up beat in the bass drum.

2. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Yeah, Otona seems tough ^^; I was thinking it'll happen but probably not the first song? PARCO just played on my shuffled music and I realized that'd be a better song to start!

If they're practicing already (and even bringing it to showroom) maybe the band will perform sooner than we think o_O

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

4. C-rulean

C-rulean Kenkyuusei

I watch the drama. Quite interesting.. Currently waiting for ep 10.

Sent from my Lenovo S960 using Tapatalk

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@C-rulean just finished 1st episode and watching the 2nd episode. Sawabe-San got a supporting role in this drama and so far so good

fanart of this week Keyakake

[​IMG] [​IMG]

source

[​IMG]

source

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

source

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  6. gaboen

gaboen Kenkyuusei

i just watch last week eps today coz lack of internet access lately, and seeing moriya jumping around like a child was something that i don't know that i needed today :D

7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Replaced by Tokyo assembly election results. Hard to say this is wrong, even though it hurts us.

There are always threads on 2channel saying Keyakake is "boring" or "funereal." Personally, it's my favorite idol show of all. I prefer its slightly serious tone even to Nogichuu. Maybe just because I'm more a K46 fan than a Nogi fan, and more used to both the members and the hosts, but I love the show.

9. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    what...keyakake is best show that i know all K46 member from start...watching them develop their character and beauty....

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

10. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Before keyaki i had no interest in idols. I love japan but the idol culture just didn't appeal to me, ultimately since it's dominated by a huge male fanbase but then i happen to watch 1st ep of keyakake and the member's just charmed me, they were so different from my previous impression of idols and now i just love them. Keyakake is for hardcore fans, i can see why some would call it boring since casual fans wouldn't understand the appeal each member has anytime they are on screen.

11. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Personnaly i think keyakakke is more interesting, i prefer seeing member's inside story/joke and have them interact with each other in a natural way, compared to more variety driven shows like the bingo series where member's reaction is more staged

12. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I started off as a Nogi fan (watched nogidoko, nogichuu & nogibingo). Bought photobooks of various N46 members. One day, I learned about Keyaki-chans in the nogichuu special episode. Once I watched their SaiMajo performance, I was all in.

To be frank, I found Nogi46 to be the boring one these days. I felt like they're coasting in almost autopilot mode...thankfully, the addition of the 3rd gens liven things up a bit.

As a fan of N46, I objectively feel that Keyakake is the more superior/interesting program. Make no mistake about it - if you watched enough idol programs there's probably some formulas/tropes/cliches that are still present even in K46 tv episodes - however, the uniqueness of the Keyaki members put the whole thing over for me. It pains me to say this, but...K46 is the more interesting & stronger unit than N46, in my selfish opinion. Keyakake all the way!

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It was boring, but then turned into Worst Episode every when they showed trypophobia images on TV. Yes, this is a warning if you feel sick when seeing small holes. Skip the episode

But then next episode preview
    Eating competition rematch
    Naako vs Yone vs Mao vs Aoi
    NAAKO'S TRAINING FOOTAGE (OR MONTAGE??)

/dropsmic

14. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Today episode is on, but not quite enjoyable. Just funny that they phoned to Katakana keyaki member: Armon Sensei.

Next episode gonna be epic. They will film for Naako and her revenge match. Just the preview is already interesting. She'll sure make a great show.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Wrong thread to talk about it. Head to General Keyakizaka thread

16. glsone

glsone Member

It was just a bad topic. Who wants to talk about their phobias? Of course the girls weren't into it this episode.

Can not wait for next episode. Food wars. Naako training montage. Aoi forced to wear the sports outfit she hates so much. Mao-chan appearance (who'd have guessed the least popular Hiragana would be the one getting the most TV time?) All signs of a fantastic episode.

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

from the preview of next week episode, they really setting up Nanako to get revenge from losing the food eating contest.

lets see if she could pull off this victory. :)

18. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I must really like learning about the members, I enjoyed this episode, especially seeing the back row get more screen time and Ozeki flailing around :lol: Can't forget that Ozeki thinks old people are cute/funny, from this episode seems like Shii-chan must be the same haha. But wow, Nanako getting another episode focused on her! Did not expect the rematch to come so soon and yes, lol at Aoi wearing the tracksuit she dislikes.

Since it's summer and I'm not really into horror stories (just can't hold an interest in them no matter how good the storyteller is), hope they visit a haunted spot. It shouldn't be too hectic since, if I remember correctly, there are members who said they're fine with that since they don't have spirit-sense + members who do have it can point it out, I imagine it'd be fun to watch :^^;: + Shida can activate her barrier [hehe]

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Just image Yone + Naako + Ozeki + Manaka + Oda going to a haunted spot together. It would be so hectic with Yone laughing at her friends misery and Manaka screaming at the smallest thing.

20. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    minus the part where they showed those images~ i quite enjoyed this episode!
    can totally relate to rina and yone.
    and lol amon-sensei giving psychological analysis while being at Ikebukuro back alley [hehe]