1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nogizaka46 x SHOWROOM

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by kanjo, Jun 21, 2017.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Nogizaka46 (and Keyakizaka46) members are now able to stream themselves live from their individual "rooms". Viewers who sign up to Showroom can comment on these members and can give gifts during the streams.

Official webpage
    https://www.showroom-live.com/campaign/nogizaka46_sr

There will be a schedule on the right once members schedule streams. Note: Showroom will always show scheduled shows in your time zone (or what it thinks your time zone is).
    Members list is at the bottom. Click the person shape to view their profile, the camera (red if now live) to view their stream or the heart to follow them.

SHOWROOM Rules
    ◯Broadcasting Time: 5:00~24:00, but there will be restrictions based on the members age.
    ・Below 15 years old is only allowed up until 20:00
    ・Below 16 years old is only allowed up until 21:00
    ・Below 18 years old is only allowed up until 22:00

◯Elementary, middle school and high school students are not prohibited to broadcast from 8:00~17:00 on weekdays.
    ◯There is no time limit for length of broadcast
    ◯Radio broadcasting is prohibited
    ◯Please make sure that you are broadcasting in real time (not a pre-recorded video)

Commenting and gifting
    ◯Comment
    You can comment in while in the show. Please refrain from commenting hateful comments and anything that may bother or be a hindrance to the performer or other users.
    ◯Gifting
    Gifting is where you throw items on the stage. Free gifts have a value of 1 point each and paid gifts have a value in "G" which is also how much they cost in yen (if you can't purchase via browser try the app). There is a points multiplier (20%) if you send 10 of the same gift at once. See below for an explanation on how to get free gifts.
    ※To follow a streamer, comment or gift, you must first register with SHOWROOM (This can also be done via twitter or facebook)

Collecting free gift (stars)
    ①Login bonus: 10 yellow stars per day
    ②Each room you view for more than one minute gives you 5 stars of each colour (25). But within 1 hour, you can only get up to 100 of each colour of star (500 in total). Note you can only have 99 of each star at any time so try not to let it go over that (ideally don't let it go over 95)
    ③Tweeting using the twitter mark that can be found below the screen will give you 5 stars of each colour.

Follow your favourite members
    Clicking the heart mark on the members profile will make you follow the member.
    After following, you will receive a notification on your smartphone if that member is starting to broadcast. (This can be turned off in settings)
    ※Registration is needed to follow streamers.

Most of this intro was copied and pasted from the AKB x Showroom thread by Renjiro.

Please use this thread to discuss individual streams and group showroom events.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I followed 7 from Nogi

Nanase, Reika, Erika, Sakura Miona, Takayama, Ikoma Chan and Manatsu.

3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I will follow them all (and maybe some keyaki members as well).

4. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I followed all but maybe 5 members. At least for the first while I want to see everyone who I don't find annoying and see what they will be like streaming before I sift it down to a smaller number.

5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Thanks for the information, I just signed up!

I immediately download the mobile app though, since Chrome keeps nagging about installing Flash Player (really?!).
    Works like a breeze.

6. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Most people don't need to be worried about sketchy Flash content so you can change the settings here
    chrome://settings/content
    Under "Flash" select "allow sites to run Flash" instead of ask first.

7. ABF48

ABF48 Member

will they really do showroom ? [hehe]

anyway its nice move imo, i hope they be more focused on showroom rather than other streaming service, showroom is much more easier to use and free.

8. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    This is a super interesting and seriously welcome move from Nogi. I'm really looking forward to seeing them on there - maybe we'll get some random karaoke <3
    Means I have even more people to throw my stars at now!

I am following (plus their number of followers when I just checked in brackets):

1st Gen: Himetan (16k), Ikuchan (24k), Maiyan (38k), Ikomachan (15k), Sayuringo (17k), Misamisa (27k), Minami, Reika (21k), Kazumin (18k), Wakatsuki (15k), Maaya, Ashurin (35k), Kanarin and Nanase (32k)
    2nd Gen: Maichun, Kiichan (17k), Miona (21k), RanRan (15k) and Kotoko
    3rd Gen: Yoda Yuki (25k), Umezawa Minami (17k)

So, at the moment, looking at my own list, the top five in terms of followers are: Maiyan (38k), Nanase (32k), Misa (27k), Yuki (25k) and Ikuchan (24k)!

9. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

I also follow all 46 Nogi members and 31 of Keyaki for now to get notify when any one live. (You wouldn't know which live gonna be enjoyable before watching it) IMO, it's hard to expect popular/regular senbatsu members to do it often expect someone like Manutsu.
    So for me, it's a good chance to see more of girls in the group in their natural atmosphere.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

10. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    so is there a Nogi member goin to stream today :huh:

11. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    i dont think any member have courage to stream in showroom, they are too shy

• Like Like x 1
  12. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It'll probably be a week between the profiles/campaign going up and the first stream. Be patient. We'll probably find out about the first scheduled stream 1 or 2 days in advance.

13. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Followers ranking so far.
    Screenshot_20170623-201857.png Screenshot_20170623-201943.png Screenshot_20170623-201958.png Screenshot_20170623-202013.png Screenshot_20170623-202032.png

14. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    Is that the case?
    Maybe you are right:^^;:

15. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Hopefully people wont sleep on mukai..her look maybe average compare to others but she is more on funnier side.

16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Did you see any of her SHOWROOMs during the 3rd Gen auditions? Did she exhibit that fun side during the time?

I haven't watched any of the 48G SHOWROOMS. Does anyone care to share what activities they do for their shows? I'm thinking that Sakamichi series SHOWROOMS can't be like their auditions. It would be somewhat boring. Hopefully, members will produce something good that would be exciting to watch especially if I have to get up early to catch them...

17. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    is there any nogizaka member has done showroom? i heard minami already did it

18. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    I didn't watch 3rd gen audtitiom showroom so I'm not sure about that, but for 48G, they did various kind of activities (cooking, karaoke, painting, cover dance). I think the type of streams that members love to do are cooking stream and karaoke stream.
    Not sure if a lot of 46G members will do a lot of karaoke streams since a new regulation required them to fill a form for permission to do karaoke stream, 3 days before the stream itself.
    None of them have done any showroom yet, not sure if they already have members scheduled for showroom.
    Heck, Rotti even said that they aren't being told anything about showroom, so they are pretty much clueless about it.
    And they are busy rehearsing for concerts this weekend to stream, I think.

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

19. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    While in keya46 thread, the girls already abusing this showroom thingy.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

with the summer tour, i wonder if members are too tired to do any showroom.....