1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

How did you become a fan of Nogizaka46?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, May 17, 2014.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    That one got me on the floor. Nosebleed festival.

2. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    I was getting tired of the Japan life when I by chance decided to go to the Christmas under live last year and Hina Higuchi, Nogizaka46's objectively best member, healed my body and soul ever since then I'm a Nogizaka fan.

3. Vezon40k

Vezon40k Kenkyuusei

This is actually kind of an odd story, but whatever.

I was on Facebook catching up with some of the meme pages I like, and one of them posted a gif of Naachan (didn't know who she was at first) doing JoJo poses (I'm a JoJo fan so I'm interested of course). People were asking for the sauce and one guy just typed "Nogizaka46" and that was it. A couple weeks actually went by before I actually looked up Nogizaka46, then I did, read a little bit, found out who did the poses, then listened to Seifukuno Mannequin (first result on YouTube) and immediately fell in love. This was towards the end of November last year. lol

Thanks Naachan! You brought me into an inescapable hell! <3

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    This! But with this kind of hell, you don't need a heaven anymore.

5. Vezon40k

Vezon40k Kenkyuusei

I can agree with this.

6. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Paid attention to AKB48 just early this year (particularly the first gen members) though i've heard of them since 2009
    then got interested in SKE48 specially Rena Matsui, looked-up nogi songs with Rena in it, liked what I was hearing so I started to listen
    to the other songs as well, found Erika Ikuta to be very interesting and talented :D

7. jugglingfreak

jugglingfreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I am a big AKB48 fan. First heard of Nogi when they formed. Didn't really pay much attention at first. Gave Nogibingo a shot and did not care for it.
    Then I saw Nogi doko. That was hilarious. Been a fan of them ever since.

8. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Through AKB. Well mostly because of Kojiharu. I am a Kojiharu-oshi and I was watching AKB Ariyoshi and Nogizaka were guests on the show and then they were also a guest on AKBINGO. From there I grew interested and became a fan. I also did know about Nogi because of their collab with Kojihar. Also I knew Reika before all the other members because Kojiharu's brother likes her.

9. TickleMePink

TickleMePink Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I'm actually a new fan. A friend I met a few months back follows Nogizaka46, and he showed me their music and shows regularly. I was shocked to actually get into Nogizaka46 because I generally had a negative impression on J-pop groups for a few years. They're really fun to watch, and I'm glad I follow them now ^^.

10. levy

levy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    First sorry for my bad English... I discovered Nogizaka46 on 2016 when I watched a clip of nogibingo1 which is the "Okada-san ga koronda" part on youtube. Then that makes me want watch more because they are so cute and funny so I tried to search about them. After that i found out that nogibingo is a variety show with alot of seasons and episodes so search where i can watch it. After that i almost watched all the episodes from nogibingo 1 to 6 for like 1 week. After that I started to like them more and try to find other shows where they show up where i discover about nogidoko and nogichuu. after watching almost everything i start listening to their music and thats when i bacame a fan of nogizaka46.. I first bacome a fan of nogizaka46 because of their cuteness and not to their music because I never listen to their music when i was watching nogibingo but after listening to their music i then become a fan not only because they are cute but also because their song are so catchy. sorry for my bad english again:cute::cute:

11. Dragonov

Dragonov Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    For me, i know Nogizaka when my friend make some video that inspired from Nogizaka song, Romance no Start
    so i checked the original video, and Bang suddenly i fall in love with this group
    My love getting bigger when Hadashi De Summer song released

12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm pretty sure I read about some "idol group with a lot of girls in" some years ago and like every snobbish musician ever, I though something like "but they aren't real performer"
    yeah, what can I say? I was a fool :wall:

Then, 3 months ago I started studying Japanese by myself and found some AKB infos.

Going from be curious to become a fan took some hours of AKBingo and from there my days have been a general catching up and learning who is who.

Yet, current 48girls don't really suit me and my interests; I don't like many choices they took, and the girls who really stood out are those who already graduated or are going to graduate soon, so it wouldn't make any sense for me to follow them.
    Since music is so important for me I have to admit that many old AKB songs still make me happy.
    And I still die a little everytime I happen to see UZA VM.

VMs are what took me to Nogi. I fell in love with Sayonara no Imi, but the whole NogiVM production is pretty high standard and I can't work to a fanart without having them at least in the background playing lol It took nothing to be hooked once I started watching their shows and then Nogidan gave the last push in Nogi direction.

I have an oshi, but I like pretty much everyone from Nogi. In a way or another they all have that "something" that make them unique and interesting.

Then, I catched up with Keyaki too.. and while hiragana fell like any other idol group, it's really hard not fall for Kanji.. I didn't even try to resist... but this is for another section. :^^;:

13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i just thought i should check out akb's rival group
    at first i didn't know it was made by aki-p but i thought it was made by someone who thought of aki-p as his rival lol
    first girls i fell in love were Akimoto Manatsu,Takayama Kazumi and Hashimoto Nanami because of their sense of humour lol

14. hajimetal

hajimetal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I've been a k-pop fan for a long time and about 2 or 3 years ago I decided to get into j-pop as well. I went on YouTube and found a video called "My favorite j-pop songs of august 2015" or something like that. One of the songs mentioned in the video was Wakaregiwa, Motto Suki ni Naru by Nogizaka46, and I fell in love right after hearing the chorus. Then I explored some of their other songs and got into Taiyou Knock. After a while I stopped listening to them but a few months ago I found Inochi wa Utsukushii music video and I fell in love all over again :^O^: <3

Now I'm pretty deep in the fandom and I'm here to stay. XD

15. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

At 1st it was their debut coupling song Aitakatta Kamoshirenai that I noticed... I had no idea who these girls were but it was one of the dopest idol sounds out at the time.. still ignored the group though

Then I was tumbling through Tumblr idol tags and what was the Wakarei vs kazumin/nojou otp episode of nogiroom turned into meme series... I though it was so cute and funny that I had to find this episode and eventually started googling for it and then nogidoko episodes... The rest is history

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

16. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Got into idols when Babymetal's Gimme Chocolate first hit Youtube. From there made my way to Hello Project, then AKB, then Nogi. I've always liked idol variety and TV specials and things like that but Nogi and Keyaki were the first idol groups besides Babymetal where I actually really liked the music.

Don't reallly follow Babymetal, Hello Project or AKB anymore. These days I'm all about Sakamichi and good "alt-idols" like Yurumerumo, Necronomidol, Oyasumi Hologram, etc.

17. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Inochi wa Utsukushii mv gave me goosebumps the first time I've seen it. Adding the visual of Maiyan Nanamin and Nanase got me hooked, not to mention the cute eccentricity of the genius Ikuchan! Since then i've spent a big chunk of my savings on Nogi related stuff which is bad considering I'm still student lol.

18. FGeyer

FGeyer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I had been watching a lot of Gaki no Tsukai. I thought (still do) that they were the funniest people alive and blew through all of the subbed material in about two months. I started looking for other well subbed variety shows, and I stumbled upon a clip of Wakatsuki's infamous chopsticks episode. A few months down the rabbit hole later, and I have a new addiction, Nogizaka46.

19. grobbull

grobbull Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    1. How did you get to know about Nogizaka46?

Damn yours almost the same as me :^^;: except when looking for other variety show i stumbled upon a clip of Takamina's chair dokkiri episode on youtube. I originally has no interest at all with these idol thing until i saw that clip and from that moment i start watching from AKB 1ji 59fun to AKBINGO. Watching Gaki no Tsukai and AKBINGO has make me realise about myself that i'm in love with reactions, either laughing, sad, disgusting,etc as long its a good reaction i like it and that's also the reason i noticed Nogizaka46 too. When i watched AKB 1ji 59fun there is a several episodes where a certain creepy middle aged man with bowl-like hair :^^;: teasing the AKB48 girls. The reaction of the girls back then are beautiful and i instantly remember that creepy comedian name as Ijiri Okada :lol: and unexpectly he is the reason i know Nogizaka46 from an episode where AKB vs Nogizaka on AKBINGO. From there i start watching NOGIBINGO and then Nogizakkate, Doko -> Nogizaka Under Construction.

2. How did you become a fan of Nogizaka46?

From NOGIBINGO season 2 episode 3 ( Mousou request ). Why this specific episode? Well some of you might think i'm weird :^^;: but when i saw those girls screaming after Maiyan's Mousou done i fall in love with them :lol: After that i've been a fan of Nogizaka46 with Kazumin as my oshi since she has the most unique beautiful reaction in my eyes :inlove:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  20. dansakamichi46

dansakamichi46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ikuta Erika :blush:

Harujion ga Saku Koro:cry2:when I watched Maimai for the first time, I even didn't know about her before, but I know she is geogeous just like everyone said...