1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Keyakizaka46 x SHOWROOM

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by kanjo, Jun 21, 2017.

1. glsone

glsone Member

It's great that just in the first few days Keyakis Showrooms have given us such a wide range. Kyonko and Nijikas streams were comfortable and intimate, Fuus was pure chaotic entertainment, Hiraganas and Naakos in between. Something for everyone and it's all been good.

2. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @Meiji Ishin Agreed! Oda seem to spoil Mon so Mon just kept coming at her lol

Fuu's stream revealed a whole bunch of stuff! (to me at least) One of them being that the members sleep early. 9 or 10 maybe?
    Neesans = Fuu & Nen
    Cool = Risa
    Kodomo = Shida & Mon
    Kouhai you want to tease = Oda

*Ultimately i think Fuu wanted to at least follow a structure for the the showroom, that intro was hilarious! This was her schedule so i can see her taking the lead every once in a while esp during aishiteru game, not sure but i think she was called out by staff to either reprimand her or just give instructions.
    *Nen goes with the flow and plays with everyone but when it gets crazy, she let the girls take screen time since not everyone can fit in the frame.
    *Something everyone already knows, Risa's voice is loud! lol but during that mozarella game she let it out a whole lot! Shida calls her Riichan too and I can see how the Haato game was born, she almost always goofs around with Mon. Her love for Dani can be seen too although not as extreme as Mon's lol
    *Shida is such a boss lol, you can see her ordering the members around not in a bully kind of way but kodomo-poi? Shida tricked Risa in that aishiteru game, she made it look like she'll kiss her on the lips and changed direction the last minute, but she won so yay! :D Also, that aishiteru game got her in trouble i think haha her mood went sour after that. You can here the staff writing something and giving them instructions later on. If i'm right she thought they were surprisingly strict (?)
    *Oda is necessary to bring tension and set their moods. She is easy going and just fun to tease.
    *Mon surprised me in the stream, the genki Mon we saw in the Zoo reward was just half of the real Mon haha She was constantly moving!
    Her love for Dani is indeed strong. She wanted to do the aishiteru game earlier and was shut down by mozarella, when Dani mentions ai game again she was delighted! haha Oda Spoils her a lot. I thinks she likes playing with Mon too so she lets her do whatever she wants, that piggyback ride is so cute!
    Also, when they mentioned Pon kansatsu, Mon withdraws for an instant and then went back to being physical [hehe]

3. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I don't like individual showroom. But damn the showroom consist of 6 girls are actually great! I love how shida liven up the streaming, and also kiku+toshi pair in hiragana showroom. would definitely watch another group showroom, really want to see shida kisses more girls

4. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    from 16:00 JST, Kobayashi Yui starts her Showroom!

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On now, with Oda Nana (!) and now Uemura Rina. Viewership over 30,000 within ten minutes of starting. And nine Tokyo Towers given.

EDIT: Ended with over 60,000 views and 14 Tokyo Towers given.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Oda is busy busy busy lol. 3 SR in 2 days, with Naako, Fuuchan and Pon.

I like how in Fuuchan's SR, when it's nearing the ending, you can see how exhausted and sleepy Mona has become and just lies down in Fuuchan's laps.

Also, Oda in Pon's SR said that a lot of her fans oshinened to Yuipon after reading Pon Observation, but Oda is happy that Yui is getting more fans. She's too kind for her own good

7. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Sugai-sama will do SR tonight too at 23.00, just expect lots members join like yesterday.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

8. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    Anyone recorded Pon's stream? Sadly I'm slept and couldn't record it =\

9. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    youtube "special week2", has uploaded all keya showrooms.

• Like Like x 1
  10. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    thank you

11. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Pon's Showroom was relax and fun, they were talking about many normal stuff like favorite food, artist, places etc.
    As expected Pon was really pretty and cute and Uemu was surprisingly talkative, but she's indeed baka chara like everyone said.
    Looking forward for another Keya's Showroom.

• Like Like x 1
  12. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    > You don't need to stream on your own if you are coming on every stream of your group members:^^;:

13. maigo

maigo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    fuuchan's showroom had more views than sashi's and juri's on that channel so far

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Tonight Yuuka will stream with Fuu, Neru, and Satoshi

15. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Sugai-sama Keyakizaka Chapchen is online on showroom now

16. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    i wonder how keyaki's recent showroom views compare to the 48 group showrooms......

17. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    So stream end's up with total 94686 views. New record for keyaki-chans! Also there were 46959 viewers at the same time.
    ===
    Glad to see Neru, I love her smile. Want Fuyuka to speak more. Sugai was very cute!<3
    ====
    You can use this webpage http://showroom.soraweb.net/?a=hk to compare streams.
    Keyaki-chans are more successful at showroom and there are some reasons:
    - 48g members are streaming more than 1 year so there is no hype anymore;
    - Keyaki girls are doing group streams so it's more interesting to watch if we compare to 48g solo boring streams;
    - Keyaki girls getting more Tokyo Towers/Other gifts.
    - If we compare followers of rooms, so Keyaki/Nogi girls have more followers than almost all 48g members;

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  18. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    i don't really compare but on average so far keyaki has like 35-65k total views
    at the same time i see 48 groups average on 2k-20k

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Setting a new record for K46! 95-96K ish viewer, with 21-ish Tower. I thought they are going to let them extend the time a bit so they could reach 100k but alas.

Yuuka was teased and bullied for the whole SR, i guess such is the life of a Sakamichi Captain lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    thank you, very helpful