1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

some of you might already follow Miroku-48 , a Haruppi focused tumblr blog who does translations sometimes. There was an important Haruppi translation posted today:

"
    [Google+] Kodama Haruka (06/19/17)

総選挙が終わって、、、
    今年は、お家で総選挙を見ていました!!
    The SSK is over…
    And I watched it from home this year!!

自分で今年の辞退を決めたものの外から見ているというのは不思議な感覚でした。
    It felt weird to watch the whole thing from an external perspective as I decided myself not to be part of it this year.

HKT48を応援する形で画面の前にいたわけですが、、、
    Of course, I was rooting for HKT48 members while standing before the TV screen, but…

ファンの皆さんのメンバーが1つになれるこのイベントは毎年楽しみでもあり、プレッシャーでもあります。
    This is an event that every year lets fans and members to become one thing, alongside emotions such as pressure and enjoyment.

メンバー1人1人に結果が出てファンの皆さんと一喜一憂できることが心の支えなんです。
    The fact that members will go through an emotional roller coaster as their names will be called, but that fans will experience the same as them, is something like a spiritual support.

1人じゃない、みんなで戦ってるんだ!って感じます。
    It makes you feel like you’re not alone, that fans are there fighting with you.

一緒の夢に向かって一生懸命になれることが
    総選挙の良さだなって思いました。
    It made me realize the good side of the election, which is how it brings together fans and members to head to a common goal.

ランクインしたメンバー
    そしてファンの皆さんおめでとうございます!!
    My congratulations to the members who ranked in and to the fans who’ve been supporting them!!

総選挙というイベントに
    参加してくださって、ありがとうございます
    Thank you for joining the election

自分でも予想外に体調を崩してしまったし、1番に治したかったから今回の辞退に後悔はありません!
    I, myself, fell ill unexpectedly, and before anything else I wanted to recover, so there’s no regret behind my decision of not running this year!

来年もし総選挙があるなら出ようと思います。
    I’ve got all the intention of running for the election next year, tho, shall there be one.

まだたくさん時間があるので
    今日からスタートの気持ちで
    未来に向けて走り出したいです。
    There’s still a lot of time,
    so I wanna start running toward the future
    with the feeling of a new start from today.

挫折は通り道、、、
    HKT48旋風吹かせましょう!
    Setbacks are a way forward…. (T/N: line from the lyrics of HKT’s “ Soko de nani wo kangaeru ka? “)Let’s make the HKT48 whirlwind blow!ついてきてください!よろしくお願いします!Please follow me!I’m counting on you!"

So there you have it. This year may have been a setback but next year is the comeback!

2. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Hopefully Haruppi will do well in following year and get a great result in SSK 2018. It's still early but looking at the final result of 2017, it's not unrealistic for Haruppi to aim top 3 next year.

3. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    If Haruppi fans saved the money they didn't spend this year in SSK, plus some more until the SSK next year, she should be able to rank pretty well, hopefully! She seems to have a loyal and devoted fan base, so we can hope for the best!

4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The thing that I'm hoping for is Haruppi's committee remains as strong as they were a year ago when they helped with her high rank. If they remain consistent and still feel the same connection to her, Haruppi is in good hands.

5. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I am happy to read the translation from Haruppi, I find that it brought perspective to her struggle this year and it is a very mature post. I am overjoyed that she is looking towards the future with the group. It has shown that she has grown so much and her early setbacks and struggles have definitely made her a stronger person and a stronger Idol in this big 48G where it is easy to get lost.

We really need to put our heads and hearts together in her Birthday book this year, to show that we have no abandoned her and that we will support her going forward. We wait for her return to full strength.

6. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    • Like Like x 2
  7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it was quite lucid from Haruppi to say that. Next year is quite different. Is there going to be a sousenkyo?

• Like Like x 1
  8. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    It is nice to see her active on social media. I wonder when she will be able to do a showroom. Anyhow it is great to see that she still has a drive to run towards her future. Her birthday committee in Japan is in full swing I lurk in the group and they just had a vote on some of the options for the flower display for her Birthday.

I think her fans are still very supportive and I am always happy to see that she has a good core group who update us on her comings and goings.

9. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    • Like Like x 1
  10. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ I was having a rough morning from work, but when I checked my phone and saw those pics on Instagram it instantly brought a smile to my face.

11. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I feel that! She just lightens everything up, I'm so grateful to her. <3

12. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Nobody mentioned that she wants to change her hair.

"Because I always have the same hairstyle, I would like to change it soon ..."

14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  15. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I personally want to see her hair longer than it was on Bagutte iijan and new year's CDTV. <3

Ahaha, sorry~
    It's true! Haruppi seems more energetic, I want to see her in variety shows tho, and I wish to see her in showroom to hear her talk plus her smile. <3
    It's been so long~

16. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    Are people still interested in translations?

This one is from early 2013 so I know it's not relevant to anything happening but my Japanese isn't good enough to translate all the really long interviews she's had more recently.

[​IMG]
    Article: http://afro-fukuoka.net/archives/voice/43

LOOKING BACK OVER THE YEAR

Tokyo, Akihabara's AKB48; Nagoya, Sakae's SKE48; and Osaka, Namba's NMB48; the fourth group of the AKB48 Project formed 2011 in Fukuoka's Hakata district is the new idol group HKT48. Producer and lyricist of the [Idols you can meet] concept, Akimoto Yasushi based the group in Fukuoka, which with the addition of a 2nd generation in September of 2012 has a total of 39 members. Here we ask Kodama Haruka, Nakanishi Chiyori and Matsuoka Natsumi to share their experiences of the past year since formation and their goals for the future
    [​IMG]

THE MANY ENCOUNTERS AND EXPERIENCES OVER THIS LAST YEAR HAVE HELPED ME GROW

----- A year has passed since the formation of HKT48, please share your honest thoughts over the last year
    Kodama: By working as HKT48, I was able to meet many people with different lives and ways of thinking which have little by little allowed me to grow over this last year. Particularly when working with my seniors in the sister groups, I was able to learn about the parts of myself which are still lacking and which I still need to work on, so I always think I need to try even more.
    Matsuoka: Since becoming a member of HKT48, each day has been full of new experiences so the last year has gone by in a flash. I was able to challenge many things since entering HKT48, including theatre performances, recordings, and TV appearances, which were very trying but which I was also able to overcome myself, having made this a very fulfilling year.
    Nakanishi: Through my activities over the last year, I think I have been able to lear about what I want to do. Initially, I entered HKT48, I still didn't know what it was that I wanted to do the most. In order to find my goal, I have actively tried many things. Since I have found something like a goal which I want to do in future, I want to be able to focus on that, and make more and more efforts towards that goal.

----- Though the activities of HKT48, what do you think you were able to improve in the most?
    Matsuoka: While doing various activities as AKB48, I have noticed surprisingly many things which I was never aware of before. At that time, in the past I was not particularly aware of anything but recently I discovered [there is also this side of myself] which I am accepting as myself and I started thinking how I would use these various sides of me in different situations.
    Kodama: For me, I keep finding new weaknesses. For example, I'm not very good at dancing. But since entering HKT48, I started to overcome these weaknesses by working hard on them one by one rather than leaving things as they are. For now, even though I know that I am not good at it, I have become more confident, and I want to one day have it be something I like about myself.
    Nakanishi: I have been able to form my own opinions. Before entering HKT48, when I was asked about my opinions, I would just fit myself to those around me. But while being like this, I began to think naturally to show my opinions and to have my own presence.

[​IMG]

----- Since you participated in the AKB48's performance in the 63rd NHK Kouhaku Show, please share the impression of actually standing on that stage
    Kodama: I was super nervous. We did not perform as HKT48 but as part of AKB48, so the pressure of absolutely no mistakes was huge. But, when standing on the large stage at Kouhaku, it felt like it would be such a waste if I just got lost between all the performers, so in the live show I put in absolutely all of my effort. Afterwards, when the members and staff who watched the performance on TV told me they had been able to pick me out, it made me very happy.
    Nakanishi: My position was to dance on the stairs connecting different levels of the stage. There was only a narrow space to put my feet and a lot of people were in that small space, and the stairs also shook with every dance move so I was really scared. However, since I got the chance to stand on that big stage at Kouhaku, I did my best with my upper body and facial expressions since I could not move my feet freely.
    Matsuoka: Having been given the opportunity to participate in AKB48's concert, on that Kouhaku stage on which so many other artists have also appeared, I was really nervous. Even though I was watching most of the other artists from back stage, the feeling of tension was overwhelming. It confirmed what an amazing program Kouhaku is.

[​IMG]

----- Were you able to talk with other artists back stage?
    Kodama: There were a lot of artists back stage, but like Natsu (Matsuoka) said, the atmosphere was so tense it was mostly impossible to talk.

----- Nakanishi, you announced the 1st and 2nd round of the R1 Grand Prix, congratulations. Compared to your normal idol activities, did you experience a different tension or pressure at this job?
    Nakanishi: To be honest, I was very nervous since my participation was announced. However, I received a lot of comments from fans supporting me, and the other performers gave me words of encouragement before the event so I actually enjoyed myself a lot. Saying that, I was still nervous, but when the event began and I went up on stage, I could hear the [WOoooooh] cheers from the audience. Hearing them, I was able to give my best and the tension and pressure just disappeared. Even while still performing, I could help myself just enjoying the event. I felt from the bottom of my heart that I want to continue standing on this kind of stage.

[​IMG]

WE WANT TO KEEP RUNNING FULL SPEED AHEAD IN 2013!

----- Finally, can you tell us a resolution you have for 2013?
    Matsuoka: Since I tend to be quite stubborn, and because 2013 is the year of the snake, I want to become someone with softer and more slithery thoughts. (lol) I want to work hard to become the slightly more adult Matsuoka Natsumi who can flexibly listen to everyone's opinions!
    Nakanishi: Of course I want to make this a year full of laughter! Other than that, I want to become funnier when doing variety shows, perform as an idol in theatre, and from time to time be more mature, I want to be able to adapt myself to different situations depending on what is happening.
    Kodama: I have a lot of resolutions! But I guess the first on is to put myself out there more. Until now, I didn't want anyone to see my faults or weaknesses, so I was hiding as much as possible. But for those who are supporting me, I want them to know about some hidden parts of myself and I am thinking I want them to know my shortcomings and disadvantages as well as my strengths

• Like Like x 2
  17. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    It's a bit of a shame the thread has been so slow but it can't be helped when we're not getting much news from Haruppi.

She's still in senbatsu for HKT's important 10th single, which is a relief in itself.
    I think even Haruppi herself tweeted how senbatsu isn't guaranteed. She was probably worried she'd be dropped because of her long break. It would have been amazing to have Haruppi, the original centre as the 10th single centre but it was both unlikely and idk if she'd be up to doing all the publicity since she's still not back full power.

I get the feeling she'll be pushed to 2nd line as well but I want to keep hoping she keeps her front line position ><

18. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Yeah, but I think it's good for her to rest at the 2nd line for a bit and come back as the center when she's on her top condition. <3

Btw, Haruka was with Mai in Bayside Place. Aghh, so pretty! <3
    upload_2017-7-7_20-42-25.png upload_2017-7-7_20-42-51.png
    https://twitter.com/hktmomochihama/status/883192935499546624

19. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    Newer translation of a Q&A from 2016 December ENTAME:

----- Has this year been busy for you?
    Kodama: It's been a super busy year. Beginning with the tour we were able to meet fans all of the country, then there was AKB48 sousenkyou and [Kyabasuka Gakuen]... it was relentless. Until now it felt like time was going faster than ever.
    ----- What was something that you were happy about?
    Kodama: Sousenkyo. After all, I managed to enter the senbatsu 16 for the first time at rank 9. Looking back at seniors who have stood in 9th position there are members like Kojiharu (Kojima Haruna), Sasshi (Sashihara Rino) and others, so I will have to work hard to be able to match them.
    ----- Next year will be the Coming Of Age Ceremony. How do you feel about it?
    Kodama: Hmmm, I wonder if I really have been able to become an adult.
    ----- Since turning 20, are there any things you have tried?
    Kodama: I tried alcohol! I still can't appreciate the taste but as a Kyushu woman (lol) I think I'll be able to drink from now on. Also, since I'm interested in food, I'm looking forward to finding sake that will fit well with various meals.
    ----- Now, can you share a resolution you have for this year?
    Kodama: I want more people to know about HKT48, even if it's just a single member, and I also want to keep moving upwards with AKB48.
    ----- How is your own work going?
    Kodama: At the moment, I'm enjoying doing acting. I didn't think I would ever have a chance to try playing a Cabaret lady, so I want to keep challenging myself next year!

Complete feature with off shots: http://imgur.com/a/3SMjY

Sorry idk how to make the picture smaller ><

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2017
  20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    See that button at the bottom labeled "Upload a File"? That is how.

Upload the image file to S48, choose "thumbnail".