1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Keyakizaka46 x SHOWROOM

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by kanjo, Jun 21, 2017.

1. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Sugai-sama Showroom was casual and fun, mostly they talk about their recent eccentric performance and job related stuffs.
    Habu was there but she had to leave so in the end only 4 persons Fuchan, Satoshi, Satoshi and Neru.
    This showroom was quite funny because Sugai got bullied a lot by other member, she talk a lot but other members busy and ignore her.
    I also laugh a lot when Neru and Satoshi messing around with Sugai drawing on the white board.

2. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

It would be nice if the staffs collect some funny scence in the showroom for keyakake episode. Tsujida and Sawabe will surprise how talkative and loudly they are.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I am sure this is gonna be a future episode. I am also hoping this will happen but I think this will happen after every member does Showroom. I can just imagine, what if Berika is quite talkative in Showroom. Tsuchida and Sawabe will have a riot. I think even Risa's high tension would be a great surprise for them. Lol

4. skydiving

skydiving Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    this will seem like a diss but its not. im really glad none of nogi has done a showroom yet, they really dont need the exposure whereas i think keya could still use a push (recognitionwise) to reach a broader audience. sure, their sales numbers are very high but i think its a small demographic buying them. the showrooms might bring them more fans which is something nogi doesnt seem to have a problem getting do to their current media exposure. it would be wierd for sony to allow keya showrooms and not nogi (being sister groups and all) so i understand the logic there. currently watching the yui, rina, nana showroom. yui is adorable as usual, rina is an angel sent from heaven (my keya oshi) ......but nana OMG she looks fantastic (when did she get so attractive?) seriously i cant stop staring at her...WOW she looks good

• Like Like x 2
  5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I agree that SR really helps Keya in terms of media appearance. The girls doesn't have many media appearance, compared to Nogi. Plus it's a good chance to get them to practice talking and keep a conversation going without the help of experienced MCs like Sandwichman and Tsuchi-Sawabe

6. skydiving

skydiving Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    lol speaking of sandwichman, what happened to them? i forgot all about them

7. noily

noily Kenkyuusei

I wonder if keyaki's drama "zankoku na Kankyakutachi" has correlation with this showroom project.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

8. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Koike Mi-chan is scheduled on tonight showroom at 21:00 JST

9. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Yeay mii-chan!!!

I hope she streams with yone san or habu

10. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Mii-chan's SR is entertaining and listening to her stories calm my heart lol :D she's just so cute excitedly talking about random stuff. She almost hit the 80K mark before the stream ended.

11. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Yup, i agree with your comments.
    Miichan Showroom was super relax... i couldn't get enough of her cute and calming voice.
    She patiently answered most questions from the audiences while she telling story based on her own experience, but basically she was telling about the things she like and things she don't like.
    Another great showroom experience from Keyaki member.

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Koike's SR was very good!! I am impressed by how much she has grown from her radio experience, and she won't stop here!
    Nijika was good too, but she stopped/paused at times because she was confused/not sure what to say. But Koike just smoothly keeps talking, picking up the comments that popped out in the screen and quickly talked about it for a few minutes.

13. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    how did these keyaki girls get so many views, so quickly.....??? its amazing

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    [​IMG]
    Guess who just topped the ranking?

• Like Like x 1
  15. SSulzbach

SSulzbach Kenkyuusei

Why can't i find Imaizumi Yui's profile on showroom?
    Seems like all other members have a profile and she doesn't!

16. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    ^Probably because she's still on hiatus

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    She's still in hiatus

18. SSulzbach

SSulzbach Kenkyuusei

Oh, i see :/ Thanks!

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Koike isn't one of my favorite members, for some reason, but what a lovely Showroom. This kind of directness, calmness, and simplicity is another way of making the most of Showroom. Now I really want Memi to do a solo Showroom. Those were some of the qualities she had in last year's Showrooms, which made me her fan.

I enjoy the irony that Sugai spent an hour being tormented by Neru, and it ends up attracting enough followers to give her first place in the rankings. It was like the tortoise and the hare (Aesop's fable where the steady tortoise wins a race over the quick rabbit). I can see why they made Sugai captain: she is obviously mentally slower than Neru and others, but her steadiness and determination more than make up for that, and give members an example of how any of them can move forward. I have to add that Neru may be my favorite Keyaki-chan of all, but I've always seen her tanuki nature, which was on full display in that Showroom.

20. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @fujimiko Yep! I love it when she talked about summer fes food.
    @too much idea It was very fluid, Mii's radio experience helped improve her skills so proud of her. Our relaxed kansai girl. Nijika was brave doing the first SR, the other members learned from watching hers i guess

Crazy SR bunch has been doing Eccentric right under our noses LOL
    [​IMG]