1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here are some interesting comments from the inside, which I posted a few hours ago in the General thread. Nice blog post from Fuu-chan, including this passage about the Music Day performance of Eccentric:

"This may not have been the best performance we've ever given on TV. We go over things again and again, by trial and error, practicing the same parts over and over. If anything seems not well enough done, we do it again together. I think this is the best approach. When members see that something could be done in a better way, they say so directly and show each other. Now, in our second year, we work together to raise the level of our performance. We watch each other and study hard to make our performance better. What a blessing!" (original source)

Aki-P tweeted the whole performance video, saying: "The dance for Eccentric was eccentric." Now that's being non-committal, lol. But he did post the entire performance. Almost certainly not the real Aki-P. Sorry.

I've watched the performance several more times, and I have to say I think it's a classic: maybe not a classic in precise execution by some members, but that is so much less important than the choreography, spirit and expressiveness. And I always love it when hosts seem perplexed at the end of someone's performance. Entering new territory. Now for some better camera angles, the full song, and more practice.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  2. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    That's not Aki-P

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Are we really going to talk about "I hate it so you must see why i dislike it and agree with my opinion"?

Yes, i get it, you dislike it.

Some people like it though, and some people find it... 'eccentric' especially the seaweed and boob shaking parts like me.

And if you hate the dance, it's unfair to blame the girls who are doing their best to perfom especially when you know they are not exactly good in that. If you want someone to blame then blame Takahiro, the choreographer.
    I do agree that he's a bit... experimental in 4th.

• Like Like x 4
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Clearly, now that I've read more. I went to the poster's page but didn't read far enough to tell. What is Aki-P's real Twitter account, if he has one? I've previously gotten things from this page, which uses the same avatar. That probably helped fool me.

One benefit of our recent invasion from other boards is that I'm trying to be as fair as possible and post opinions not exactly like my own. I guess I tried too hard, lol.

I was already getting that impression from Fukyouwaon. I like both these dances, but he is stretching the members' ability and the audience's acceptance of unusual, rather awkward-seeming, approaches. No doubt this is what he does when he's given freedom to go for it. I suspect management might decide to ask him to be a bit more cautious, depending on reaction to future performances.

5. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I don't believe AkiP has one

6. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    as far as i know aki-p dont have Twitter account only 755

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

7. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    No, I think we all must at least see why the other like or dislike it. But, please be respectful when stating your reasoning.

And really, where exactly was it ssid that criticism isn't allowed here? If it wasn't explicitly said, funny, I never got that impression from just reading the posts in this side of the forum.

8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    No one is saying you're not allowed to criticize something if you're not keen on it, we're just saying that whether you like something or not, you don't need to put down other peoples opinions on the topic as being "confirmation bias" or repeatedly saying you don't like it on the same thread. It's unnecessary.

but it seems like we're all in agreement here now lol

9. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
  10. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Sorry, I guess? I didn't really bother quoting the post I was replying to, so I guess you don't need to apologize.

I hope you were actually replying to a deleted post and not to me per se? Because I do agree with your points.

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Keyakizaka46's 4th Single (Fukyouwaon) (13th Week Sales)
    Week 13:
    1,314 (756,061) (42nd)

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

14. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  15. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  16. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Screen Shot 2017-07-05 at 4_Fotor2.png

freaky o_O can't wait for the MV, especially the scene with Shida and Habu sitting the highest. The hosts doing the octopus dance :lol:

17. awilix

awilix Kenkyuusei

hello... i dont know if this is the right place to put this (im new & i just created this account just now to ask this question hehehe) but can anyone tell me who this is hehehe thanks!!! i'll delete this after someone responds :)

Attached Files:

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

19. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    No need to delete ;) You can check her forum in Keyakizaka Members for more information on her, too!

@CutePanda seriously bless that Youtuber for creating those compilation videos, love them

20. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    so hyped for the mv!! the choreography they did at the music day always looked liked it was designed for the mv set/environment (I'm hoping they do incorporate some props(chairs/tables/water like some suggested in their future lives ~i know it's un-idolish and very madonna/lady gaga like but still it would look cool in my opinion)