1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Zankokuna Kankyakutachi (2017/05/18 - 2017/07/12)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 19, 2017.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Ep 8, we are just 2 episodes before the end!

1. The flashback at the beginning allows me to understand Neru better, and her relationship with Techi. Before they entered high school, Neru is the type of person who go against the norm (One might call her... Eccentric). Like eating furikake / dry japanese seasoning as her breakfast
    2. But after entering high school, Techi noticed that Neru has changed. We know that the school is strict about individuality, so this may be the cause
    3. Neru likes Techi because she fulfilled 3 things that for her, made her precious for her. I forgot what are they but the no 2, that "being with this person will let me grow (as a person)"
    4. They danced KataMirai!!!! Keyaki best dancers / average good, except for Pe, danced it together very precisely without music accompanying it!
    5. Neru went missing, and Techi went out looking for her. She find her in the pool, and Neru teased that Techi indeed care about her. The narrator says that this is "a form of love".
    6. In the next preview, we see that Fuu is the only one from her group to return to meet the other group. Neru gives Hirate a sign and suddenly a blackout happened. She also say that "one of the audiences (?) is the culprit"

• Like Like x 1
  2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

that last scene.....

[​IMG]

reminded me of Final Fantasy X

[​IMG]

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm still not very engaged, but at least my Techi-Neru shipper's heart is fully satisfied. We've got two episodes to find out why Neru knows so much, why she stopped the skipping, etc. And to find out what's really going on. I was thinking as I watched this that writing songs and writing dramas are two very different skills....

4. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Does anyone know when the subs are going to come out for the rest of the episodes??

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    AkiP's not the director and the writer. He's just the producer. The one to blame for the directing and writing are someone else

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO THAT PREVIEW

1. Fuuchan and Neru looked like know each other and have plans... Or at least
    2. HIRAGANAS ARE HERE AS A NEW CLASS I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON ANYMOREEE???!!
    3. Also, Pon's team except for Fuu is not in the game screen anymore. If what they said in SR are true, then they have managed to escape.

7. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    @too much idea what do you mean by not on the game screen anymore?

zankoku.JPG
    what's the meaning of this? i've been wondering for awhile now if the whole story is actually a delusion or memory.
    but no way, couldn't possibly be...right?

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

He's the "planner" and did the "original work." Hard to know what exactly that means, but I was thinking that he set out the basic story, then got actual TV drama writers to flesh it out. But the basic story might not have been a good framework for a ten-episode half-hour drama. Since he is the first non-actor name in the credits, I was also thinking -- correctly or not -- that he's the main producer, and instrumental in choosing the staff to do the work. He may even be in the main story meetings. At least, that's how I was thinking of it.

9. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Hiring the director and writer(s) is the producers job.

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Not just that but also the Hiraganas sudden appearance. Will 30 minutes be enough to wrap everything up nicely?

One thing for sure is that i don't think Techi is a ghost, as she interacted with other members.

11. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    @too much idea i also think the same but the suspiscions, and it just seem too twisted for a last episode. Not too mention that neru was also in the class with the hiraganas.

12. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

I don't think this story would conclude well. They may just reveal Neru's mysterious and let all Kanji escape, end with Hiraganas was locked up too. Even culprit is quite obvious now, he wouldn't be caught. Left audiences with tons of questions about the story.

By the way, I found showroom advertising that there will be another watch-together session on 13/07 23.00. The description has not edited yet, but schedule has already set up.
    https://www.showroom-live.com/room/profile?room_id=114649

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

13. glsone

glsone Member

Aki-P is in the credits for this much for the same reason why Stan Lee is listed as an executive producer in any Marvel Comics TV show or Movie. Doesn't mean he had any active part in creating the show. Just a courteous nod to him for letting other people use his brainchild.

• Like Like x 1
  14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

are they going to pull a M Night Shyamalan twist from Sixth Sense or this final episode going to be absolutely disappointed.....

1 more week....

15. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I'd be very disappointed if the ending isn't very good. If rather have it end on a cliffhanger and next year there be a season 2 than end it all in 1 episode tbh. I don't think they'do be able to get through all the questions remaining in 1 episode unless they rush it all. Hope the ending dosnt end up crows Blood. (Most of it rushed and confusing)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  16. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Pray it isn't like the M Night Shyamalan twist from Signs, the worst ending of any movie ever.

17. skydiving

skydiving Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    is anyone still subbing this show? the last sub i found was ep06. i wanted to wait until it was fully subbed before watching any episodes. thanks

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah. I'm personally planning to get everything sorted in the next two weeks so hopefully it'll will be finished by then or not long after :)

19. skydiving

skydiving Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    thank you for your hard work

20. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    So i read on AKB48Daily that the last episode of Zankokuna Kankyakutachi would be aired on the 19th July and not this week. Does anyone know why?