1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

As we know the former US president Barrack Obama “returns home” visiting Indonesia since last Friday . He is still impressed with how our people / nation unite among very diverse ethnics as well as religions. Today he gives speech in a conference called “Indonesian Diaspora” suggested us to keep living the national slogan “Bhinneka Tunggal Ika” or “Unity in Diversity” .

I think it resonates with JKT48 existence too. Very interesting to see the interaction of wotas between wotas and with jkt members regarding their ethnics and religions background. JKT48 emerges as a melting pot amid nowadays the silent (or obvious) ambition of some extremist religious groups movement attempt to gain power over nation teaching hate and separate people. JKT48 is the oasis that unite our youngsters and even adults. I also here would like to thank the parties who transfer 48 music to Indonesia that has been bringing us a lot of fun.

I used to really love watching freestyle wrestling until I see UFC and Bellator and so forth . WWE then become sorely clowns to me but kids and non-kids still like the shows tho.
    Could you imagine the replacement of the freestyle wresting theme in jkt's Shoot Sign MV? Could it be pencak silat or the latest trend muay thai or MMA?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2017
  2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    HKT48 fans will make an action on handshake on 7/16 demanding original stage for the group. Should JKT48 do the same? Maybe, you know Eric? he can be the spokesperson of the action demanding original song for JKT48. [hehe]

3. pressureabadi

pressureabadi Kenkyuusei

i'm curious about Devils Attack. is it official unit now? because from official JKT48 tweets and schedule in JKT48's website, they trio is called by that, instead of their name or just "JKT48". If so, i think someone should make wiki page for that baka girls.

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Maybe they record Haste no Waste though I can't imagine if the song shouts "Saktia" instead of "Kawaei".

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Guys, I posted about Aki-P's new project about contest for idols that any idol from any agency can apply the audition on Kaskus. Someone replied that Ayana should join as representation of JKT48 & also Indonesia.

I agree with his suggestion. How about you.

I think Ayana's participation can be good for her & also JKT48.
    If only overseas groups members can join.

6. welp

welp Next Girls

Hmm. Have you enrolled college? Freshman mainly studies general subjects, sociology, science, philosophy etc. and possibly studies only 1 major subject (Japanese 101) in first semester and 2 more in second semester. Regular Japanese major students will pass N4 by second year and N2 by forth year.
    Besides, N3 is not fluent enough to communicate without interpreter.

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I've graduated, majored in public administration.

I have a friend who is a college freshman, majored in Japanese studies, he passed N3 early of this year. he learned autodidactly?

8. welp

welp Next Girls

Highly likely, he started learning Japanese before he enrolled university.

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    If JKT48 gets new member from AKB48:

She's not unpopular member, she's pretty popular member, has a lot of fans and good handshake sales but during sousenkyo, she has bad luck, can'T reach higher than undergirls. She's regular senbatsu except singles which senbatsu determined by sousenkyo.

She isn't satisfied by her achievements, she decided to agree an offer to be transferred to JKT48.

Assume she doesn't lose many fans in Japan, gets a lot new fans in Indonesia, she becomes full member of JKT48 & doesn't apply AKB48 sousenkyo anymore, will JKT48 be too easy for her, on sousenkyo she always wins it with huge gaps with the one who rank 2nd, probably she gets 100k votes?

10. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

How about Myao, Tanamin (but she had/will grad), and Shiichan ?

11. pressureabadi

pressureabadi Kenkyuusei

New show on Trans 7 "Duel Super" will be aired on July 17th, 9.30 PM (UTC +7). Devils Attack's Saktia and Sisil will perform there!!

Mod edit: oversized photo removed

It seems to be Devils Attack's era now. :1st:

12. Julita

Julita Kenkyuusei

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    After a pretty long time, finally there're 2 AKB48 Groups members who joined agencies other than AKS, Mako joins Sun Music & Ogiyuka joins HoriPro. More jobs outside 48 await them. I hope more members will join other agencies especially Tomu, Juri, Naachan, Mion, Sayaya from AKB48, Sally & Yunana from SKE48, Mirurun, Nagisa, & Yuuri from NMB48, Sakura, Haruppi, Mio, Meru, Nako, & Mikurin from HKT48, also Katomina & Rika from NGT48. They're still in their original agency. AKS for most groups, Yoshimoto for NMB48.

Meanwhile, agency transfer isn't applicable in Indonesia isn't it?
    So JKT48 members can only join Dentsu as long as they're JKT48 members even some ex members still join Dentsu. Well, I think joining other agencies could be good for them, they could get more jobs outside JKT48 such as advertising, sinetron, movies, etc. Even if an agency is interested to a not pushed member, it'd be a benefit for her that she got an acknowledgement for something good she has that JOT/Dentsu never realized.

is maker of Kesempurnaan Cinta affiliated to Dentsu? So Dentsu offered them Yupi to play on the sinetron? Maybe some Japanese fans think she joins any other agency.

If you're not from Indonesia, sinetron is Indonesian term for TV drama.

14. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
  15. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Some say it's too kpop-ish
    still so great to me

if the video does not show watch the video here

Produced by Sensei Gitcha Chandra

16. pressureabadi

pressureabadi Kenkyuusei

Devils Attack's Saktia vs Sisil on Duel Super Trans 7

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Zara will make movie debut on movie adaptation of Dilan.

Screenshot_2017-07-22-07-00-13.png

Some say she'll play little sister of titular character.

It's a big opportunity for her. I hope JOT will offer more JKT48 members to movie makers that make movies that would attract many people to watch. It'll be good for concerned members, also the whole JKT48.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  18. welp

welp Next Girls

I read that J-pop idol works in a different condition. Most more popular members were scouted/ sent to audition from talent agencies. After they become idols, they will have double contracts, one with previous agencies for solo activities, another one with the music label for group activities.

The opportunity for job offer is not all about whether the agency realizes the idol's potential but, more to do with the network. Without insider, how will you know when the audition for x drama will be held and what kind of drama it is that you can assess if your idol should join and prepare her for the drama.

19. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Always gud too see any jkt members invited by tv channel or play in a movie.
    How about there's Viva JKT48 the series? wishing the producers of those nonsense GGS and so forth throwing their money into it.

Will be aired today - JKT48 members participate in the show “The Price is Right”. Must be lively there’s Kinal and Shania on stage.

https://twitter.com/officialJKT48/status/888735747393568768

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Joshua is close to JKT48 members. I hope if JKT48 want to have a new variety show, they should hire him as host. I assume he can be JKT48's Muramoto & Bad Boys.

Joshua is into Kpop, anyone should suggest him to get into AKB48 Group so he'd become a wota. [hehe]

For people outside Indonesia, Joshua Suherman is best known as a child singer during 90s with hit single diobok obok (stirred away). When he was teenager, he had a pop punk named Joinside who made pop punk version of his childhood song with edited lyrics which he sang & played guitar, his brother played bass, & a friend of them played drum. Seems he discontinued his band project. Now he's 25 & mostly works as an actor appearing on some movies & a stand up comedian. I've heard that he has a classmate in university who is a relative of Shanju.

Mayuyuvers
    Mayuyulicious
    Mayuyunation
    Mayuyuaction
    Mayuyuism
    Etc etc ect.....

Mayuyu has announced graduation. Safe to say that this joke is dead now. :censored::corr:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017