1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nishikawa Rei (Rei) / Draft 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 23, 2015.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Reichan has signed up for SSK2017. LET'S GO FOLKS!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg:

Well, she did yesterday, but the knobheads just added her to the SSK website. I want reparations for the stress and anxiety.......

2. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

Anyone else think Rei is going to be promoted very soon? A lot of Team B is graduating and without Kirarin, Rei seems like the most appropriate KKS to fill one of these slots.

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    All of AKB's D2 KKS need to be promoted. :gavel: Yes, even Erii.

Will it happen soon? Going by what Shinobu said in her SR stream not long ago, no it will not. Best we are looking at is they wait for another shuffle. :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Tonight, Reichan performed with Team A for the first time. Her unit was Seifuku Bikini. Pretty good amount of screen time through out the stage as well. Well worth the watch, when it goes up for download.

Kind of surprised she to perform a unit song. Team A used to not let subs from other teams or KKS do that. Reichan is both a KKS and from another team.

5. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Rei is adorable. I hope she gets more love soon. She is still very, very young and has plenty of time to move up the ranks if she sticks around, but I feel like it's high time for her to be on a song at least. I hope she's not getting too discouraged.

I'm voting in SSK for the first time this year and was thinking about giving Rei one of my votes (out of two or three). Is that a lost cause? I take it there's no way of finding out how many votes a girl obtained if she doesn't rank? I'm assuming she missed out on the ranking by quite a bit last year but I honestly don't know. I'd love to see her get ranked but I don't know how much of a pipe dream that is.

6. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Honestly I think is very difficoult to rank for all the D2 this year (except maybe for Hiwatashi who had a major push for all the year).
    Even for Satopii who already partecipated in 3 songs and is near the 100h performances in theatre I have hope but I m ready to cry also.
    Anyway don't despair, since what you said iabout Rei-chan is very true and she seems very gifted for become popular with a little more of time and push.

About last year according to wikia:
    Murashige Anna
    (HKT48 - Team KIV, 13,058 votes) was the last member ranked.
    and since the number 81-100 was exposed in the non ranked members concert
    the number 100 was Goto Risako (SKE48 - Team S, 8,372).

Other non ranked was all under that number so you can have a better idea about how much hope you can have. But still every year SSK deserve surprises and with the current number of graduation and of flying votes all results are possible.

7. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    That's true. I'll probably send a vote her way anyway, even if she doesn't have much of a chance. Thanks for the information!

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I am curious. While we don't get to know how many votes those not ranked (in the top 100) get, do the members themselves learn? I think it would be devastating to learn I only got five votes (and all of those from my own family - who should have given me at least 100).

9. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Since Umetan has graduated, Rei is the new sub for Yuria in B's stage. That means she is 2nd in the stage overall. She centers Faint as her unit, and also centers Seifuku ga jama wo suru and Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou with Moekyun.

Basically go watch a recent B stage. Either 170329, 170410, today 170428, or any future ones. There is a lot of Reichan, and it's a much more mature performance and style than the cute songs that 13 year old kids are usually given!

10. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    must see faint with reichan!

11. Annise

Annise Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Rei's 2017 SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

14. candyparuru

candyparuru Kenkyuusei

I want to make this page more active. Rei is such a beautiful member and has such potential! Here are a couple pics that I love:
    DBnHebdVwAAs1wE.jpg DBAAprQUQAAUbj5.jpg

15. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Yes. Rei is like a secret weapon among the kks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

16. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Watched Team Bs stage today for the first time since loooong ago and I thought Rei was like 19, not 13. She has such a graceful, adult vibe :blink:
    And her Faint performance was really awesome. Honestly, why has she not been promoted yet?! :^^;:

17. Mushi

Mushi Kenkyuusei

I've been looking for a younger girl from a newer generation to throw some love at. I think I've found her. I watched some of her Showroom vids and thought she was so cute. Quiet, demure, charming, young and sweet... things I like.

Then I watched that Faint performance.

Thir... teen... years... old? :blink:

She has a surprisingly vibrant, engaging and mature stage presence.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

After being away for five years, AKB48 just got really exciting again! :omfg:

Snagged for new avatar! :D

[edit]- Hope you don't mind, candyparuru, I added those pics you posted to Rei's gallery... along with some others I found.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  18. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    excellent choice!

19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I like her brown eyes, it stands out

2 shot with STU's Kai Kokoa

acfcf187-s.jpg

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  20. Romain

Romain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiayane
    I agree, she dances very gracefully and is able to deliver the magic of the songs. Hope she will have a better place in the future.