1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album Keyakizaka46 1st [Masshirona Mono wa Yogoshitaku Naru] (2017/07/19)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 16, 2017.

1. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    That makes sense, about why Techi gave SaiMajo pose at the end of Getsuyoubi. That's a good connection~

Would be a good medley with the choreo linked together

2. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    They could make a concept album where each of the song is unique lyrical and melodic wise but when played in sequence tells one complete story.

Like Metropolis pt. 2: Scene From a Memory by Dream Theater

just imagining it gave me goosebumps

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I wonder if i can hope for a musical drama

4. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Umm even though i like this side od Keyaki i wish we can see maybe next single 'organized' Keyaki again xD i want to see Yurina's smile! i cant see her :(

5. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    yep, the closest we get was kimi ga inai-te wo tsunaide kaerouka (insomniac after a fight and the reconcile the day after)

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    No i think kimi ga inai and te wo is unrelated.

Iirc someone said that sekai ai and futari season are related? After the meeting, comes the parting.

EDIT: Hirate from her interview with Rockin On Japan

"I think all of Keyakizaka's songs are connected. First, with Kimi ga Inai, there's awareness of how lonely you feel when someone you thought was there isn't. Then in Seifuku to Taiyou , you go to school there's nothing you want to do there, and you think you have no dreams. After that, I guess there's Saison. It says not to reject love. But in Sekai , you yourself realize you have to have love. Finally, in SaiMajo , you see the strong will you need to do something you want to do. It's not just one song, I think a story runs through all of them."

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  7. MrTibbers

MrTibbers Kenkyuusei

Techi is so sophisticated for her age

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

As with Fukyouwaon, the choreography elevates this song (Skirt) from good to great. The performance needs time to become more precise, but is already stunning, powerful. I've never been more emotionally affected by a song performance. All of a sudden, this is a strong single.

And, of course, Techi is a god. Her kick/jump at around 2:00 is so elegant yet powerful. Mon's is smooth but makes a point of not being showy. Pon's is like a wild horse. So lovely, these three and more. I can just watch this performance over and over and over again, enjoying it and enjoying each individual's work.

I get what you're saying, and you say it well, but this stuff pleases me, personally, so much more than normal, happy idol music. They try hard, and may not achieve everything they aim for, but they sure accomplish a lot.

Yes! Yes! Please! They are working their way up to being able to do something like that. And thank you for the translation of the lyrics.

9. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    An artists reach should exceed their grasp.
    I really loathe the use of "try hard" as a pejorative, as if half doing things half-assed is a virtue and putting forth ones best effort is a flaw.

10. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Their effort is literally what brings the material they're given to life, if they didn't all the messages/themes are for naught. I think them evidently trying hard is also part of what makes them relatable.

11. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    • Like Like x 1
  12. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    well its messy, but otherwise its quite ok, i think it will grow after a few time repeating

13. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Sound to be standard idol song for summer with fun tempo which will do best in live concert, but not for listening mearly to the track. It's good to have this kind of song include in the album.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

14. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I, personally, like Abunakkashi.. Although that feels like a fresh song Keyaki never done before, it's somewhat like Otona wa Shinjitekurenai happy version..

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Dangerous plan is a fun song with horrible lyric, it's like they are trying to cramp a full story and makes them sing complete sentences

16. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    i def like abunakkashi, they needed a song like this~

17. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I really like Abunakkashii Keikaku! :inlove: Yess Keyaki finally got a fun upbeat song! It sounds like a AKB48 Team Surprise song to me.

18. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Super happy/energetic songs are really not my taste. Taiyou was meh at first but eventually I got the gist of it and played it whenever I'm happy. I want the same to happen for Dangerous Plan, but it's so unorganized?? I'm,, I'm confused with this song tbh lol

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Kimi wo Mou Sagasanai is... a good song, but nothing special

20. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka