1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    her role as Salt in MG4 was amazing, prepare yourself

2. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Change of plans, I'm going to watch So Long! by Team B first as I managed to find English subs. Now, I hear there's also a horror Night thing, soo.. I'm going to look for it now.

3. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Ahh yes the box. That is good.

4. mbah13

mbah13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    if you watching MG2 before watch shiritsu bakaleya and then MG3...

5. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  6. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I cant find it :cry:
    I've found lots of sources for a lot of episodes with eng subs but the one with Paruru is no where to be found (ep24 Music Box).

Also, I found out that this girl is into deleting entries in all her social accounts. I don't know if its calculated but it does gives her more privacy to live her life as normal as possible. This makes it harder for me to learn about her, but I approve of this. Smart girl this Paruru.

But while looking for this elusive ep24, I stumbled upon a video where she along with 5 others were sent to Korea for some military training.. my reaction to this is, WTF?! What is wrong with AKB management? Are they total retards? I've read up enough on Paruru that I know that she has asthma. The last thing you want to do is force someone with asthma to do extraneous activities beyond her capabilities as it can trigger it. I know, I have asthma myself and it sucks big time. Sure, I could feel great and do some activities, but when I exceed my limit, BAM!

It just broke my heart to see not only Paruru, but all these girls being subjected to those "training" activities in the video, and for what? Just to boost their stock/popularity by just a bit if at all? I understand these girls have to put in lots and lots of work just to try and stay relevant in a massive group, but this is just wrong wrong wrong.

I couldn't understand a single thing but their faces, their tears.. it says it all... what jackasses makes young girls do tumbles in the ocean where their heads are submerged under water where one wrong breath could end up in them drowning? Soldiers, sure, Idols? WTF?! ...I'll stop here as I can go on and on with my displeasure of this..

Anyways, can anyone tell me who the other 5 girls are and if they are still in AKB? These girls have officially also gained my support.

7. Ashe

Ashe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Anyone knows where to watch the full Eng sub of Paruru's Nashigorenka? It has 10 eps, but I've just watched 6 so far because there's no Eng sub for the rest :((((

8. Mako is my Waifu

Mako is my Waifu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Thanks. I don't know who to like a post, but you truly deserved it. :)

9. mbah13

mbah13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Nakatsuka Tomomi, Nonaka Misato, Suzuki Shihori, Suzuki Mariya, Shimazaki Haruka, Yamauchi Suzuran.

10. Merlin54

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  11. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @ils411 Are you a new Paruru oshi?. Welcome to Paruru´s thread!!!! :). I hope you enjoy your stay here. I´m so proud of all what Paruru has been doing after graduating, her acting career is doing well!.

12. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    @mbah13 Thanks. Apparently, they've all graduated except for Yamauchi Suzuran.

@YagiNako Them people are sick. But hey, them Japanese have some strange taste, compared to my normal norm of course.

@Merlin54 When they say Lotto, this is lottery "lottery" right? as in, win moneyz? Paruru just looks lovely in anything. Honestly, I've never thought anyone could look sexy in a kimono (yukata?) and never understand why people think so until now. Paruru in kimono has help me see the light.

@YukoOshimafan Thanks. Everyone has been very nice and friendly and I'm liking it here. By Oshi you mean fan right? Then yes. Just recently learned about Paruru and I've been actively trying to catchup on everything about her. Too bad her recent dramas aren't subbed coz my Japanese are limited to 1 word greetings. I hope some subbing group picks up blanket cats and Nashi goren-ka.

13. Merlin54

Hi @ils411 and welcome to Paruru's thread.

Yes, this is a big 'win-money' lottery; its official name is Takarakuji and it's run by the state. It's drawn 4 times a year and the jackpot is 500 million yen. This link, in English, explains it quite well.
    Paruru also helped promote the previous draw, 'The Dream Lottery', where she wore jewelry worth 700 million yen. She later said 'it was quite heavy but she'd like to wear it when she got married' !
    There is a video here
    And Paru in a yukata...oh yes!

Edit:- pic from the Official Lottery site, Paruru is center...

tokyo_pic02 copy.jpg

http://www.takarakuji-official.jp/summer2017/release/

14. Merlin54

Video of part of the Summer Jumbo Lottery" "mini 100 million yen" event in Tokyo

if the video does not show watch the video here

Sometimes, you just can't get a word in ...

15. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Geez talk about getting a bad camera angle.

16. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    God, she looks gorgeous. Is something up? That's not her drama get up, so a shoot? Or an outing with someone?

Why is the angle from behind? Like, not even in profile? Anyways, she barely can handle Nana.

17. Merlin54

Well, hopefully someone will upload a video taken from the other side. Still be 'High Tension' from Nana, though!

18. Merlin54

This one's a bit better, though still from the same angle. Note the left foot, no bandage :)

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. Mako is my Waifu

Mako is my Waifu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Is she done with a musical career, only actress now?
    I really like her single Douki.

20. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @ils411 Yes!. Oshi is the girl you like the most in the group, I keep forgetting Paruru graduated, so I was asking what you said XD. Sorry about that, I wish the same thing!. Hopefully someday we will find them.