1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 49th [#SukiNanda] (2017/08/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 17, 2017.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Green Flash had absolutely terrible sales for almost everyone, so I'd have left that one out too.

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Most of those were at a time when just about all the top AKB members were in big agencies And already senbatsu locks. Now most of those members are gone. The others you listed, in sister groups now, if still in 48. Who is left in AKB with outside agencies are few and in senbatsu already.

Question is does Sun have enough leverage in the current AKB.....? Probably, hopefully.

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  4. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ It better be good, since this is the last SSK single for Sasshi and Mayu. But I believe Sasshi would never receive a flop song (except Baggu tte Ii jan)

5. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Either Aki-P is trying to to let the song come naturally, or he doesn't know that trying to replicate previous success fails 99.9% of the time *coughs*knp*coughs*hn*coughs*.

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ahem...Halloween Night cough cough

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Halloween Night and Love Trip say hi.

If it's true, then HELLO to KFC 4.0.

8. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Lol, I hope the sarcasm reach out to them.

9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Love Trip was actually not that bad :p

10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

it's not a rumor, it's a 100% fabrication straight from 2ch madmen. there is no source for his words.
    they probably based it on Sasshi's explanation why AKB didn't perform new single on Ongaku no Hi - "the song was ready, but the production was not". no other explanation was ever made.

11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    They both sold quite well compared to the disaster that was KnP. HN was out of genre and had one of the most poorly edited/executed PVs ever, but I don't think it was all that bad. It certainly got a lot of mileage after release. LOVE TRIP, musically, was even better, though I don't think it got as much traction in part because it was a double A-side, and Paruru's final song overshadowed it as soon as it was released.

Then again maybe HN did comparatively well because of the disaster that was KnBMB >_>

12. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Ah, maybe her latest two single HS numbers were probably the reason I thought that her sales dropped because she started to rise only to drop back to 4 like that. The fluctuation between Halloween Night and KnBMB was scary tho, I wonder what happened?

Miss Miyazaki Miho would like a word with you. (add to the fact that she's one of Aki-P favourite member too) Agency does not assure senbatsu position. Churi is in freaking Avex but she rarely got into AKB's senbatsu.

• Like Like x 1
  13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    HN sold well, KnBMB broke the million streak. I don't know why her sales stayed bad after that though, maybe something did happen. (Somewhere shaking around in my noggin there's a memory of something with Mako in that time period, but I can't catch hold of it.)

14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I seem to recall a bunch of salty handshake reports from early last year but later I saw mostly good ones so she seemed to come out of whatever slump she was in.

To paraphrase a quote from Myao herself, "She got fat". Also she's got a pretty salty rep from hs reports.

SKE for a long time had Jurina/Rena in senbatsu, then Jurina/Suda. Churi suffered from the "Rule of Two" (ie for a long time only 2 members per sister group got in senbatsu) that also kept Haruppi out of AKB senbatsu until she hit 9th in 2016 SSK.

15. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I thought it turned out that KnP's soundscan was better than that of Kibouteki? And while KnP did not go viral like KFC, it was not really a bad song or a disaster. Granted, just leaves a bad taste since Mayu's winning song was just a rehash of the previous year. If only Kibouteki was the winning song.

16. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I Love Kororo no Placard <3<3<3<3<3
    Kokoro no purakado~ kimi ga mite kuretakara~ Boku no kimochi wa wakaru no ni~~ [hehe]
    It's sooo funny! and idea for MV soo cuuuute <3<3<3<3 also this single includes 47 no suteki na machi e and Oshiete mommy <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 lovely single <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Oh, he wants to make it the next big hit?

Expectations now literally as low as they can go.

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Watch him dropping Hebirote 2.0 leaving us gagging. [hehe]

I'm really hoping for something good.
    This senbatsu is so varied and amazing it deserves a great song.

19. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Me too

The harder he tries, the floppier this gets. AKB best days are behind us. Unless they sing a ballad and has a drama tie in again like 365

20. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Please No! I don't want another ballad song overplayed 1000 times again.... I actually loved Love Trip so I hope it's something upbeat similar to it.

• Like Like x 1