[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Also, the request was backed by that new fan movement thing that sprouted from the whole ori stage situation! It strengthened them. Shows that speaking up is always worth trying.

2. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
  3. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  5. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

no, that's Nanase))

463ad01c-s.jpg

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Looks like the HKT rally for original stage thing at the HS event didn't happen. Sasshi has crushed a rebellion.

7. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Can...can...can I broadcast that Star Wars - The Imperial March ( Darth Vadar's Theme ) :fear: ?

8. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Since last week it had transformed into a big working dinner meeting afterwards instead. To talk & think about what kind of things they can do or organize as fans going forward. In my opinion the smarter option in order to start something lasting, than go stand around right off the bat.
    So well no, not really.

Also, going off of the Ozaki questions asked at the same event, it's quite apparent to me that he and his staff have to basically plead with AKS to OK stuff. Here is the bit that sounded interesting. (And with kinda direct questions lol).

Q: "The 10th single announcement stream was not well received by both members and fans. Wasn't the HKT staff involved?
    - The PR department of AKS was in charge of it. I want the way of announcing it to be better next time.

Q: "The sales for the 10th individual handshakes don't seem to be very good"
    - There is the problem with timings, but I feel that fans of the front members are spreading (flowing?) to a wide range of other members.
    There are stern opinions, but I would like to get things into swing using varied marketing.
    I heard that reservations for the regular versions are popular.

Q: "What about future tours and events?"
    - I have a lot of thoughts about it, but it is hard to propose a tour, ect. to the higher uppers (AKS) in the current condition of HKT. I think the top priority now is for HKT to rally and regain momentum. Atm the higher uppers (AKS) are also in a state where they are closely watching the member's future motions. Of course, not only the members but also the staff first and foremost wants to buckle down.

Q: "What would you recommend to eat in Hakata?"
    - I'd recommend Goma Saba. Please come and visit Hakata when the Freshmen event matsuri comes around.

First off, now we know who's responsible for this whole 10th single announce SR.
    You probably have heard about it, but if you want to rewatch this amateur hour:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    If you perhaps wonder why members also complained, it's because they watched the exact same, 20 something minute delayed stream as we did. They didn't get their line-up in group like usual, nor did they even know that there was going to be an SR in the first place.

The question after that maybe suggests that there's more going on behind those 0's on the HS than people might suspect.

Lastly ofc I think you can safely say that this paints quite the picture of how AKS relates to Ozaki and his staff, or HKT in general. They are almost at the mercy of them lol.
    I laugh but it's not nice to feel that.

Like one commenter said, perhaps it's good to hope for HKT looking more towards 3rd party sponsors and esp their label (Universal) for getting stuff.
    Just like is happening to SKE now. For example Toyota does stuff with them (though they are lucky with their location for Toyota) and avex is basically sponsoring lives for 8k free seats, ect

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^Yeah, after reading those reports. Nothing was really interesting to me I didn't even bother translating, so thanks! other than I wanna try the Gomasaba XD

Just one comment from me to management: Do your job LOL

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

After the management reorganization in early quartal of 2017?, What?
    I thought it was happened to give SG more room to do certain things freely without the central command approval, not otherwise.
    Like this, for example. 3rd party sponsor is one sensitive issue back then.

Edit: My question, HKT have no trouble doing stuff for years, getting AKS OK. Why now?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  11. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Did they really say that themselves? That they would now give sistergroups more room with that move? I don't recall them ever saying that. So might as well be fan assumptions that that would happen.

The why now is also a question that probably only answerable with speculation. New groups? They simply lost interest? HKT girls looked at them weird when AKS let out a fart? Who knows lol. Only thing that's clear is that we're now where we are at.
    Btw the fan meet produced a report but they're posting it in bits, I'll give some pointers when they have finished posting it.

In other news.
    NatsumiKanKan is officially the extra for the Kanto Spring Tour DVD Box. It takes up an entire disc, so people are wondering if they won't get a making of this time around. In any case now we know what it was.
    d4e279f4.jpg

HKT Labyrinth is doing a contest again, this time the 4 top people get to do some sort of sketch/comedy planning. They'll do that on stage at Harajuku QUEST hall in Tokyo for four days, 3rd Oct - 6th Oct. The first prelim of that was today.
    1位
    Akiyoshi
    132,294票
    2位
    Nene
    84,427票
    3位
    Shinamon
    72,905票
    4位
    Misaki
    63,600票
    上位4名まで出演権

5位
    Aki
    61,136票
    6位
    Vivian
    55,780票
    7位
    Pchan
    51,322票
    8位
    Eretan
    49,560票
    9位
    Tomiyoshi
    45,827票
    10位
    ODA
    45,563票

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

They didn't. They only told us:
    1. Takahiro Hosei to be AKB Theater Manager.
    2. A certain SKE staff to be transferred to HKT. Pretty sure this has been mentioned here few pages back.
    -Meanwhile, it isn't clear whether HKT were only receiving things or there's exchange. They keep it low.
    3. General Theater Manager are to be abolished. Leaving only Theater Managers of respective group remained in the hierarchy.
    -Which is where they (assumed to) share a part of it's authority and responsibility. Communicating with the higher-ups directly on their own is one of the example. Hopefully representing AKS in looking for 3rd party support like SKE did as well.

I'll just wait for reports then.

13. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

members that will appear at TIF on 8/5!
    http://www.hkt48.jp/news/2017/07/4650

10:00-10:30, Heat Garage stage, Kono Yubi Tomare Special stage
    Haruppi, Eretan , Sasshi, Meru, Miku, Tomiyoshi, Mio, Mai, Natsu, Hana, Sakura, Aoi, Moripo, Nako, Amane, Aki

12:40-13:00, Heat Garage
    Misaki, Maria, Sae, Eretan, Miku, Hazuki, Hana, Vivian, Nako, Yuuna, Emily, ODA, Moka, Nene, Amane, Aki

20:05-20:35, Hot Stage
    Ueki, Haruppi, Rikopi, Sasshi, Meru, Boss, Miku, Tomiyoshi, Mio, Mai, Natsu, Hana, Sakura, Aoi, Moripo, Nako, Aki

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

15. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    god ... looking forward for it :cute:

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Anybody got a setlist for the recent HKT fresh member performance?

I know Eretan got a solo, she sang Mata Anata no Koto wo Kangaeteta. But beyond that I am at a loss.

17. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @hjr1891 I know MeruMio did Ookami to Pride [hehe]

Among others, Make Noise and Suki Suki Skip it seems... but I don't know th I setlist!

18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Does it mean that Line Stamp for HKT48's Kiss wo Matsushikanai no Deshouka to be released tomorrow? I'll definitely buy it! Tomorrow I'll immediately ask my friend who can access Japan only Line sticker shop to buy. I just need to pay the phone credit. ;)