1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The STU48 Thread

Discussion in 'General STU48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Actually, not at the first try. But upon several visit, we (should) got a glimpse of each girls style in streaming and taking preference on what/who fit our taste. There's also peers opinion/review/recommendation to be taken into consideration as well.

2. ET920

ET920 Member

That's how I discovered both Hatsumichan (entry 5 of the 16gen) and Kahotaru (back when she was still a TPS model kenkyuusei). Truth is, if you are collecting stars the "old way", you are staying in a room for 30 seconds. If you are using the faster way (enter a room, tweet, leave) you probably won't get to see anything. But if you stay for a while you'll notice stuff. For 48G girls I follow them all, but if I were picky, I'd do what I do with other broadcasters: I don't follow them immediately, instead I watch them for a few seconds until getting the bonus, and whenever I go back if I remember something about them I consider following.

Like, I remember Mihachan's old showrooms where she could stay 30 seconds completely quiet, not saying anything, and you could hear her clock ticking, that was eerie. Similarly, Kayoyon was speaking 100% of the time, so you could think she was making thoughtful replies to fans, but the longer you stayed the more you noticed she was just talking about stuff she wanted to, never glancing at what people were saying. For me that's also a waste of time. I'd have never followed someone like them. But Ogiyuka, if you drop by her room 2 or 3 times in a week you're likely to see her doing some silly stuff, so you might follow her due her entertainment factor, and Tanao and Harurun are always reading comments and replying, even tsukkoming people. I love that.

The thing is, the girls should be able to leave you a lasting impression even if you stay for just 30 seconds, even if you don't know their name. Later, when someone mentions "the girl who's always wearing a hat" you associate the face you found somewhat interesting with a name, making it pretty easy to remember (been reading lots of books about studies techniques, memory, etc, and they say this kind of association last longer than associations done by repetition, like going every day to her room to watch her until you remember her, and then switching to another to repeat the process). And SR is free, you can try any number of times, whereas handshake events aren't, that's why the big guns only get stronger, because people prefer spending money on someone they got recommended than in unknown girls, whereas you're not likely to return to someone who wasn't as fun as you thought it would be in real life.

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Hahaha sorry I passed out half way through, too tired XD Gunna scan through the matome now to grab the rest of the day's report.

DE3WfGgUAAA8x70.jpg

It makes sense, profit always come first. And life is unfair as usual. Nothing you can do about it other than keep supporting your oshi and try your best to help your oshi by putting her out there on SNS in any way possible.

I think fan community is a big factor to the success of a member. To my experience, spreading the love to people on how awesome and fun your oshi are is more useful than complaining why they deserve a push or whatever such and such. And some fans don't even go the extra mile to help promote their oshi and just be content with just their own entertainment. It's justified but it ain't helping your oshi is what I'm saying.

SR is not useless at all which in fact, is the only way to get themselves out there like you and others have said.

This HS event is one of the activities that they promote the girls right? Also not to mention radio shows, tv segments, PR events etc etc. And everything just started like 3 months only, someone is gunna get left out for sure due to the nature of the fast pace development of the group, not everyone is gunna get promoted equally. Management don't have the time to wait for development process instead they look at immediate results. Which is reasonable since they have big ambition of making a quick splash in the 48G.

Everyone started as nobody first tbh. The center could've been anyone, it was up for grabs. So yeah.

5 min for me. If she doesn't have anything interesting then I'm moving on but I'll make another visit some other time when I'm farming stars. Also I go to matome and twitter to see if others users share interesting topics and clips from the showrooms. So it saves my time too.

================================

48th Handshake event round 2 starting soon.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  4. ET920

ET920 Member

5. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
  6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Komiharu got in a deathlock that prevents her from stepping back to make her face look smaller [hehe]

8. ET920

ET920 Member

Komiharu tweeted that she's Kouko oshi :D

9. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Forgive me if it's been talked about and I just missed it but are there any prominent friendships between the members of stu48 (I know it's still early days, just curious)?

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Kahotaru: Outplayed son!!

HinaAyu (Iwata Hina + Ichioka Ayumi) *BFF since HKT 4th gen

Fukuchan - Kahotaru (Fukuda Akari + Mori Kaho) *Kagawa combo

Kanon - Fuu (Isogai Kanon + Yabushita Fuu) *Did Kareoke stream together

Nonchan - Arisa (Shintani Nonoka + Mineyoshi Arisa) *Loli combo

Yumirin - Fuu (Takino Yumiko + Yabushita Fuu) *STU reps

There are many others but these are just top of my head. Basically I think the whole group bonds very well with one another.

11. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

Hina and Ayumi
    Nonoka and Arisa
    Kouko & Mitsuki & Torobu

12. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    KadoIshi (Miho) - Kadowaki Miyuna & Ishida Chiho
    wIshida - Ishida Chiho & Ishida Minami

And I think Kouko and Kaho are quite close!?

13. ET920

ET920 Member

If I were to say it, Kaho and Kouko are the closest pair, Kaho calls Kouko whenever she feels unwell so that she can take care of her at night (gotta love English and its grammar). Kaho and Harurun are friends too since they shared the same agency before joining STU48, enough to visit each other without problem, but there's also tension since they are both high profile showroomers and in that environment fans usually push for one or the other.

14. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    Yes for Kokko and Kaho,
    also Fukuchan and Momona
    and Fukuchan and Harurun

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    49th single HS 7th round result

Takino Yumiko (*12/12)⑦ (▲2)
    Yabushita Fu (*2/12)
    Imamura Mitsuki (*2/12)
    Iwata Hina (*1/12(1)) (▲1)
    Sano Haruka (*1/12)
    Isogai Kanon (*0/12(1))
    Tanaka Kouko (*1/*6) (▲1)

:1st: Yumirin sells out at 7th round. Hina Chan and Kouko each gets one slot sold out while Hina chan might get another slot sold out soon. And Kanon have one slot close to sell out as well.

16. ET920

ET920 Member

Yesterday at 3AM I finished writing my letter to Kahotaru. Being the very first time I'm sending one in Japanese to an idol (I'm old enough to have sent mails before email arrived :awesome:) I asked Momomanju (an amateur showroomer whom I've been supporting for quite a long time) to correct it. Surprisingly it was pretty clear (I was worried some parts could be misunderstood and edited out) and needed only some rewording here and there. Now to make it handwritten and send it.

Which brings my question, has anyone ever written a letter to an idol before? To a STU48 member? I was thinking on making some colourful envelope addressed to her with my name and put it inside a brown envelope with the addresses so that they can discard it (and so that I don't need to take a silly envelope to the post office), but then thought, maybe it's just a bit too much for just a letter :awesome: Did anyone send anything before? If so, did you decorate the envelope?

Technically, I already sent her two letters, one as a screenshot of a Google Keep note congratulating her for reaching 100 recommendations with her old account, and the other a pretty long, handwritten one which I took pictures of just a day before she shut down her account to begin broadcasting with the STU48 one (both via Twitter).

17. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I don't know how your country works but for me, we have little boxes on every few streets where we can drop off mails and small packages. That way, you don't have to make a trip to the post office.

Decorating would be nice but any 3D(??) decorations you put on it will probably get lost in the transportation process. I'm sure an envelope with hand drawn pictures would be simply yet eye catching :)

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Heaven :cute:

============================
    Since lots of STU members are already hardcore selling this...

Hiroshima Hand Shake Event Promo Video (Yuihan's voice CM)

http://players.brightcove.net/4863540659001/rJys1UOkb_default/index.html?videoId=5493886377001

============================

Upcoming STU TV/Live events schedule:

- Inochi no Uta 2017 @ July 20th 17:00~19:00jst
    http://www4.nhk.or.jp/P2063/

Broadcast:
    Chugoku Area @ Aug 9th
    National @ Aug 18th

- TIF 2017 "Hot Stage" @ August 5th 17:45~18:15jst
    TIF 2017 "Heat Stage" @ August 6th 10:00~10:30jst
    http://www.idolfes.com/2017/index.html

- MUSIC TRIBE 2017 @ August 26th
    https://www.musictribe.tv

Upcoming STU HS events schedule:

- Hiroshima Sun Plaza Hall National HS
    July 29th 15:30~18:30 jst

- 48th Single HS event
    August 11th~13th @ Makuhari
    Sept 10th @ Index Osaka

- 49th Single HS event
    Sept 9th @ Index Osaka
    Oct 14,15 @ Makuhari
    Nov 4th,5th @ Pacifico Yokohama
    Nov 18th @ Pacifico Yokohama

===============================

Some STU members showcase their drawing skills :D

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/entame/ichiran/20170718-OYT8T50124.html

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  20. ET920

ET920 Member

We have very few of the mail boxes left down here, but there are some still. No idea if they still collect stuff from there, though, lol. I guess I'll just draw or find an envelope with a sea theme and use it.