1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Yes i noticed that in a pic on twitter last night. The camera guy zoomed right in on them to lol.

2. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Definitely better. No idea why they placed the camera there, but since she had to face the MC once in a while, we get to see more than just a profile in this one.
    I think the last time I saw her with bandage was Yutori? I didn't notice any during Saenai, not that I remember any chance to see bare feet then. So guess it's been healed for quite some time.

3. Voightkampff

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    It has not been healed for quite some time. She has been wearing socks to cover it up. Either its healed now/fixed or its to the point where she isnt as self conscious about it.

4. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

I just had to screen cap the last bit of the second vid- sums it all up :lol:

SJL 4.jpg

She doesn't say; my guess would be off-shots from a magazine shoot.

Edit: apparently she's drinking banana juice everyday so they may have been private photos (tho' they are photo-shopped)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  5. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I just watched episodes 1,2 and then I jumped to the last episode (haha) of Majisuka Gakuen 4 as recommended. So, the premise is that this girl Sakura transfers to a new school to take the "Top" and the current "Top" is Salt (Paruru). By "Top", this translates to being the big boss of a gang or something. Since this is 4, what did I miss in Majisuka Gakuen 1-3? I know 3 is where Paruru is the lead so, I'm just guessing here, since Salt (Paruru) is the big boss now in 4, did she climbed to the top in 3? I have all 5 seasons of Majisuka Gakuen but started with 4 so...yeah.. maybe I should have started with 1 to get the story but you know, it was mentioned that Paruru was great 4 so I started with 4.

Anyways, on to Paruru's acting. Aside from the yawning part (which was extremely exaggerated) and her punching skills needs some work, I thought she was great. I thought that she actually projected this "Aura" of being the big boss of this gang called Rapapa. Actually, she was the only one from the entire cast that I felt showed any presence of being. I don't know how to put it, but I'll just sight an example.

Scene
    When the transfer student "Sakura" entered the classroom and this girl who tried to intimidate her got scared and backed off coz of the death stare Sakura gave and this other girl Scandal says that she's only seen those kind of eyes 1 other time, and that those are the kind of eyes that believe that they would never loose...
    My reaction: Whaaaat? I felt nothing. I didn't feel anything like she was strong or what ever.

Scene
    The final fight between Sakura and Paruru. I admit, I skipped the entire middle coz I was sleepy and wanted to see what happens at the end :p Also, Paruru had little screen time in the 1st two episodes so I figured since Paruru is the big boss, then the last episode would be the climax :^O^:
    My reaction: I still got nothing from Sakura. No presence, no nothing. Paruru on the other hand, gave off this feel, this imposing presence that she stood above all the others. I dont' know how to describe it. let me put it this way, Paruru = big final boss, YES! I felt that! Sakura = powerful new comer, nope don't see it.

Which brings me to the question: How can Paruru give off this presence and aura of being a badass and yet still be unbelievably "cute" and beautiful? Strong, sexy and beautiful, I've seen it lots of times. Strong, "cute" and beautiful, I never thought this was possible until now. When I think of cute I think fluffy soft things but then Paruru happened. She has now single handedly distorted my perception of reality.

Also, apologies for my long winded posts. Being a new fan, I just fell the need to talk about her. She's quickly becoming my favorite female artist.

6. Voightkampff

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    MG3 and MG4 have nothing to do with each other. So doesnt matter what order you watch those in. Different characters.
    MG3 you could see Paruru improve as the episodes moved on. I thought she was brilliant in MG4. She was made for that role. I'm not much a Sakura fan but she did improve in her acting as MG4 went on like Paruru in MG3. And thats what you hope to see.

7. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

By artist, do you mean that she's now your favorite Japanese actress?

8. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^ I really never had a favorite Japanese actress, now I have one in Paruru.

9. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Do you normally watch Japanese dramas? As I'm reading the above as you like Paruru's acting more than say that of Aragaki Yui, Ayase Haruka, and even Takeuchi Yuko, just to name a few.

10. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I've watched a few Jdramas like Angel heart, Scorpion, Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san and Hitori Shizuka. Some Jmovies like Gantz, Death Note, the Silenced, attack on titan, Samurai X, and Another. I'm sure I've watched more than what I listed but I can't remember especially movies, coz a lot of them are what I'd call B movies that I watch just for the lols. I never really paid much attention to who the actresses are. I just watch the drama or movie and then move on to the next. I didn't really care much who was staring as long as I was entertained. This is actually the first time that I've actively sought out a Japanese actress wanting to learn more about her.

11. Merlin54

Summer Jumbo Lottery" "mini 100 million yen" event in Tokyo, 18 July 2017
    MaiDiGiTV had camera on other side

if the video does not show watch the video here

:approve:

12. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i like Paruru's acting
    i would like to see her as a lead on a romance drama

13. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    @ils411 Hmm.. grab some tor---- in AvistaZ to further broaden your interest in Japanese TV shows and films. If you want the easy watch list, start with the Japan Academy Prize for Picture of the Year. Though, some need a bit of background to fully appreciate the genius in them.

14. Merlin54

15. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Thanks on the info. I'm already a member there since way back. I usually just watch movies and only recently started watching dramas mostly due to boredom. I've been watching Japanese movies for some years now and for the life of me I just can't pick up on the language :(

16. Merlin54

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Today's version:
    "Summer Jumbo Lottery" release memorial event meeting 2

18. Voightkampff

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Good episode of Hiyokoko today. Anyone else watch?

19. Merlin54

20. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^That is just too precious!

Been watching some AKBINGO and its a mixed bag. Most are jump/skip worthy but braving through it does return some rewards..I'm sure everyone's seen this but.. she looks as fresh now as she did here..
    vlcsnap-2017-07-21-21h54m41s073.png

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017