1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

For me?
    • United hijack Lukaku

By the way, Morata's future probably is not going anywhere. Chelsea is rumored turn after Belotti instead Morata which is make sense. Dealing with Perez is waste of time and Torino is more cooperative.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  2. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Dealing with Perez isn't a waste of time, it's only a matter of money. If you have enough money he would sell the whole team...

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I want nobita to leave soon. He's destroying Barça.

4. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    If you watched Everton games, you'll notice that he's just a stronger, leaner version of Gonzalo Higuain... you'll see for yourself.

Looks like Ceballos is going to Madrid after all... probably not a bad thing. Anyways I think Valverde would rather have Herrera than Ceballos anyways, plus I hope it forces Barca to reconsider their La Masia prospects more. I mean Deulofeu coming back is a great thing for Barca but whatever... watch Bellerin go back too. Btw on the women's side, they picked up a fantastic player in Toni Duggan from Manchester City. She's the 2nd English player to play for Barca, the 1st being Gary Lineker.

Meanwhile, I think Dortmund are done with their transfer business, Omer Toprak, Mahmoud Dahoud, Dan-Axel Zagadou, and Maximillian Phillip is a good haul. I can't wait to see the pairing of Weigl and Dahoud :awesome:

Btw @hrs0722 and @karles48, look at Pique almost hurting himself...
    https://twitter.com/3gerardpique/status/882631261931569163/photo/1

5. karles48

Some time ago Ceballos twitted '...i hope a bomb falls on stands and kills all those catalan and basque dogs'... I'm very glad we couldn't sign him. He's the right guy for Real, though...
    Yes, that's Gerard...perhaps the future president of the club...

6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah, maybe better to give chance to Aleñá. He also has potential and younger than Ceballos.

7. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    [​IMG]
    Sponsorship get even better every year
    What's next? KIDDLE?

8. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

If you follow Moratta saga, you know that he keep increasing Morata's price which finally made us hijack Lukaku instead. Not like I'm complaining though, I like Lukaku more than Morata.

9. karles48

I'm not surprised. Pérez is only trying to get as much money as possible since there are several big teams willing to sign Morata...

Guess what? :lol:

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Ajax player Appie Nouri suffers arrhytmia similar to Matsuno Rina. He survived but he got brain damage as a result. May God bless him & his family.

11. karles48

Very sad news, indeed...it may sound cruel, but sometimes it's difficult to say what outcome is worse...

12. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    SANK YOU!

That's probably what Ernesto Valverde said after he got Nelson Semedo to sign from Benfica hehe

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Anyone should tell Cristiano Ronaldo that in Portugal national team, now there're more Barça players than Madrid players.

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    So during half time of last UCL final, there was conflict in Juve's dressing room. That's why they became disastrous in 2nd half because there was no harmony on the team. Now, Alves & Bonucci are leaving now.

Well as a coach, Zidane isn't that good but his main plus is he can keep harmony of the team. Also he can develop potential of Modric. But overall, LE's Barça during 2014-15 was better and Zidane's current Madrid is nothing compared to Pep's Barça.

15. karles48

Alves already said it isn't true, but it's Alves...

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Oh well. Now there's Neymar saga. Neymar leaving but Barça get Verratti & Dembele would be good. Neymar is superb but Dembele has potential to replace Neymar in Barça. Dembele can be as good as or even surpass Neymar. But for marketing aspect, selling Neymar would be not good for Barça because Neymar has one of most sold shirt sales worldwide, also Neymar aids Barça to market the club. In Japan, Neymar is the most popular foreign player. He's more popular than Messi & CR there.

17. karles48

If Ney really wants to leave and PSG is willing to pay that money, he may leave when he wants to...it would be one of the best transfers ever...

18. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    I think there's a good likelihood he's gone too, especially given his tax issues. Then Messi will bring in Dybala to replace him lol... honestly with Gerard coming back, they should be fine...
    And PSG are gonna try to get Alexis Sanchez too

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Neymar doesn't need to leave Barça just to win Ballon d'Or. He just needs to win world cup next year. Whoever wins UCL & Neymar takes Brazil winning world cup next year, he surely will win Ballon d'Or. If he wins world cup next year but doesn't win Ballon d'Or, it'd be a robbery.

20. karles48

That's true. He doesn't need to be the best. If his teams win everything he'll win the award for sure... Anyway, if he finally decides to stay in Barcelona, the face of Mr. Al-Khelaifi will be worth watching... :lol:
    PS: it seems that someone gave my friend Pep a blank check... [hehe]
    PS2: If PSG can't sign Neymar...I guess we can expect a bombshell soon...