1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    As Aki-p said, "Yurina is the kind of person that stimulate your creativity"

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I feel badly that she has to work so hard and that the whole situation continues to cause her problems. But I feel much more how grateful I am that she decided to try for Keyakizaka46 and that she continues to show just how great a performer she is.

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    my first concern is if she's having fun on stage.

Saturday, she was really focused, it felt like she was more doing work than enjoying being on stage. She didn't really smiled back then, aside from the surprised fireworks. After all she appeared in almost all songs, a duo, a solo.... In Parco she had aura but i could feel she was worried.

Sunday she was more natural, more into it. She really had fun back there. In backstage, she cried of gratitude telling everyone that she loves them... so i guess she likes being there. I would like to tell her to keep enjoying things without worrying to much, because this is where she truly shines.

She still needs to embodies songs like she did for fukyouwaon. Her third solo, she needs to study yamaguchi momoe for example

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  7. tasyatiaraa

tasyatiaraa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    tasyatiaraa
    Omg I'm so glad and happy to see Techi smiles a lot at SONGS. It's so precious.....

8. qwen

qwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Ia any one here have source of Techi individual pv softsub? Hardsub ia okay too. I'm really confused just see the video without know any word she say :cry::cry:

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    What will she become, when she graduate from Keyakizaka? What kind of future that lies on this girl's path?

10. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Only time will tell, as far as I know she hasn't said yet.

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The only thing she has said is when she was asked on the first SONGS show what she expected to be doing at age 20, and she said with a shy grin that she hoped to be married. Since she was 15, I didn't take this very seriously, but it was certainly interesting.

We know that if she hadn't gotten into K46, she intended to go to school in Australia. But I don't think school is her forte. I expect her to keep singing and dancing, with Keyakizaka and/or solo. She was great on the new SONGS with Sekai no Owari: so natural and direct. Sweet yet uncompromising. She agrees with the statement "I can't trust adults." "I hate them all," she said with a broad smile behind her hands.

Check out the check-ins from two imaginary dates with Yurina in this blog post. Like "Now at a park with Techi:"

[​IMG]

Two photos from a 2channel thread entitled "Hirate's lips are art":

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And now this shows up, from the SONGS show:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

13. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Techi on radio with Tsuchida-San as a guest

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. sheiscyber

sheiscyber Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yes I saw the performance. It is possible if she need a rest from the last 2 days in a row concert (she is only 16 and also a student). May her condition will be better

16. qwen

qwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Aaaaaaaa see Techi in down condition really frustrating. Couldnt understand japanese language make me sick!! BOKU WA YADA!!!!!!!:cry2::rant:

Is that they performa getsuyoubi no asa, skirt wa kirareta? I think that because the theme that center job for show. So Techi act like that.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2017
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

As for Techi's health, I'm not worried...yet. I didn't notice anything in particular in the CDTV show. Only the FujiQ bits were recent, I think. It could be a cold. They could even just be resting her for the tour, which starts Wed-Thu in Kobe. Waiting for more info. She missed the whole handshake event Saturday and the "sign your personal possessions" special event on Sunday, due to something about her physical condition (illness, injury?).

In an interview in a magazine, Memi has spoken in a bit more detail about her relationship with "Yurina." I've translated it. And @too much idea has translated it. Memi says Yurina told her she "felt like a friend," and ever since then they have not talked about Keyakizaka, so as not to let work interfere with their friendship, it appears.

Memi also says Yurina is cute, and naive/a bit of an airhead. At a cafe, there was soup with "chicks" in it, and Yurina was shocked that they would put little chicks in the soup. Memi knew that they meant "chick peas." Reminiscent of Neru's joke about Yurina not knowing anything about April Fool's day and being shocked that people would actually tell lies for fun.

But Yurina's boku wa yada at FujiQ was amazing, reaching a new height of expression. kami.

18. qwen

qwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Innocent 16-years old Yurina...
    Sometimes i dont think Yurina git bullied, since she say that she want have high school in overseas. Its maybe herself hating not being able make friend just be a uncommunicative girl. See something not doing right to Techi make me sad, but its good to remember she have nice Friends around her.

@ukifune thank you for memi's interview sub in English. Its really pain myself just can understand about this all in English, altough its not my native language.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2017
  19. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

No, it was the Fukyouwaon performance.
    At the start of the show where they greeted and introduced themselves I already noticed something was off with Techi and when they performed Fukyouwaon it showed

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@gocchisama, who was there for both shows, said that to him she seemed quite stiff on the first day, but seemed to be more into it on the second day. I have trouble gathering much from the little clips I've seen. And I don't really know which day they are from. I wonder if we will ever get a BD of this show and/or the tour?