1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    It would be nice if they could become pro entertainers "performance" wise (singing, dancing, acting, become artists rather than idols basically) but being more "real" and less "fake" when it comes to their reactions/personalities etc., for me at least.

But it would make Aki-P lose money so it would never happen.

I too like to believe we are seeing the real personalities (or at least some real parts of it) but in reality I think 90% is probably not real. They just seem a bit too perfect for young people, "personal interest" (personality not revolving around work) wise that is.

2. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    As with everything Idol and Pro Wrestling beware the kayfabe.
    That said I think the Keya's stage personas are closer to the truth than is typical of most idol groups and certainly the 48/46 groups. The reason for this is the lack of competition for senbatsu spots. Everyone is getting in, everyone will get their shot at the front and Techi is center, so there isn't the pressure to find a shtick to get more fans to secure a spot in the a-side single or a coveted front row or center spot.
    Even the choreography is more egalitarian between the 1st, 2nd and 3rd rows than the idol norm.
    Techi for her part seems to largely avoid any acrimony over her perma-center status because ,outside of her center duties, she is willing to hang back and let others shine. Has a center ever been less present in variety?

3. glsone

glsone Member

Its not about being fake or real. It's about doing your job properly. They're not getting paid to make uninteresting episodes of TV shows. Just about everyone acts a little different at their place of work than they do in their personal life wether it's being nicer to people or more organized or whatever in order to make their jobs easier and get done properly. That's not being fake. It's being professional and it's an important lesson for young people like these girls to learn.

Besides we already know for a fact a number of the girls are very different on camera and off. If they are already being "fake" they may as well do it in a manner that is more entertaining.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

5. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    The same smiley reaction every time isn't necessarily the most interesting/entertaining all the time though for everyone (or me at least). Especially when personality is part of what the idols are selling about themselves, I would rather see the real them than exagerrated or out right fake things all the time.

6. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    @Koroshiraishi I agree! Since many members are competitive, something that requires physical activity even inside the studio is a lot better. Their previous new year games were always fun and loud.
    @CutePanda Good quality cosmetics are always expensive, for Akanen to have so much is already ...:^O^:

I actually think Techi could be funny on variety if she wanted to. She was active before and during Saimajo, was super cute, so she really is holding back a lot now. But I think she's gotten used to it to the point where she's not holding back rather than she really doesn't feel like it much anymore haha. So when she does laugh you know it was good content ;)

I'm beginning to think that they're even told (by managers) to look more serious to fit their group concept and public image and as mentioned previously, set them apart from other idol group shows. Idk but it miiight be possible.

7. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I am in awe! LOL This proves it! Nen really loves herself best out of anyone and anything for that matter. I like that she takes care of herself but Tsuchi is right in giving a little warning not to go overboard.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2017
  8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

this chart could comes in handy in this week episode

[​IMG]

9. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    As a Miyu oshi this weeks ep was bittersweet for me
    but as far as the rel chart goes, it's pretty consistent although some confessions may come as a bit of surprise.

*So Miyu's tears were out of joy. I was all 'kyaa' when she became a couple with Oda. But in the end Oda is still a bit cold towards Miyu.
    *You can tell captain was nervous but I'm glad it was mutual with Habu.
    *Zakuuru combi stronger than ever
    *Didn't expect this Uemu x Ozeki coupling
    *Neru giggling while Fuu explains why she chose her lol so cute!
    *1st ep of loca is Captain & Habu <3

10. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

This episode goes more smooth than I thought especially those around Oda and Fuuchan circle. And we will got 5 couples to watch. If techi were there, I think Yone will choose her and we might got 6th couple.

Oda give unexpected answer back to Suzumon. (Thought that she reject her that makes Mon cry in the last preview) //just wonder when they film the episode so Oda cannot stay there.

IMO, giving them location episode is now the best way to show their character cuz they will be relax and talk a lot + showing their true character. Relationship between members is what people loved to see. It will be great that they would focus on each pair in each episode (like early Nogichuu).

Congrats to all pair: Sugai-Habu, Mon-Oda, Uemu-Ozeki, Fuuchan-Neru and Mona-Risa. Looking forward to see all of their episodes.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

11. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    what i notice the most from this episode and actually also from a couple of previous weeks episode is that the members have been given a pink cushion to sit on, which is a nice gesture.......

12. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

no techi:( and nerufuu got their usual skinship:^^;:

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of MonaRisa from this week Keyakake

[​IMG]

source

fanart of Neru and Fuuchan

[​IMG]

source

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  14. ClaudiaWM

ClaudiaWM Kenkyuusei

I was looking for Mona the whole episode since she's nowhere to be found and she suddenly showed up near the end just to make sure Ricchan's going on a roke with her. Awww Mona <3

15. qwen

qwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Be honest, i am a new fan of keyakizaka46
    And its hard for me searching sub for old episode in keyakitte kakenai. But thanks still there are some supply for it. Umm can anyone tell me why episode 56-58 there are not hirate yurina? Its little hard to see there is not techi

16. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Just watched the new ep unsubbed, all I could say was: poor Koike.

Congrats to the "couples". :D

We probably need some revision to that Keyaki Love Chart at this point.

17. noily

noily Kenkyuusei

Neru-! Please content your emotion (but your nikoniko is so cute). Nice follow there!
    Poor Harada. Always in the bully-zone.
    Odanana gets out of the studio early, again!?
    :) :D

18. Bingo

Bingo Member

No need to search for the soft subs. Check out this site every episode is hard subbed. http://stream.depressingsubs.com/

19. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Lol @ Sawabe. Harada: without even being able to step forward, she's eliminated! Doesn't seem like Aoi has good fortune when it comes to variety xD

I think it's cute Akanen wanted to hang out with Risa but felt really bad for her too cause this is the third time she's been unable to go on location shooting. Another chance probably won't come until winter or next year D:

20. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Neru & Risa just gave away their answers with their uncontainable happiness that their 'lovers' choose them [hehe], too cute :blush:

Poor aoi indeed, she was near tears :oops: reminded me of all the nogi valentine gift specials.

Some of them seem too calculated, You'd think oda would've pick pon, but knowing that pon won't pick her she went with a sure thing.