1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 18th [Nigemizu] (2017/08/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2017.

1. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It's the curse of summer single. Disappointing number. Hope there's a good bump within this week to boost it.

2. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    At least they were w-centers and that's a big reason for fans to buy a single

3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Don't think center matters much. The A side is pretty weak imo.

4. Maiyang

Maiyang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Bum bum bum bum bum bum influecer... Hey hey hey...

5. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Hasn't dropped since Natsu Free & Easy, another summer release, which let's be real was an underwhelming single.
    Now that I think about it Keya album was couple of weeks ago and crazy expensive. Maybe that plays a small part.

Yeah...tho at least it was catchy and something newish for Nogi. It is their most viewed song on YT.

They still do national HS afaik. Well Maiyan did last single.

6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Hadashi de Summer also dropped, at least on its 1st week sales, although the total sales still better than Harujion.

7. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    I mean if your oshi doesn't participate in HS event you still happy to see her as a center and just by knowing she is the main person of the single(if I may say so) you are OK to buy it. Also Mai and Nanase had solo covers( I think every fan want a collection of CDs with solo covers of his oshi). Etc.
    I want to say that there is a big amount of different factors that effect on sales.

8. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Agreed. I think i only listened to the song once or twice apart from live performances. It is my least favorite Nogizaka A-side in a long time.

9. glsone

glsone Member

Not just the A-side imo, can't say any of the songs are ones I'd listen to any other way than coming up randomly on my idols playlist.

This has been the least excited for a single release I've ever been. It's all been very par the course aside from the Momo/Yoda center. And even though I like them I'm just not invested in them enough yet for that to be a big draw.

10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Song line up overall is pretty weak imo main song included. Thing is, only song I like instantly is the one w/o PV, the rest needs a little convincing.

11. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yeah, I thought that this single overall was really weak. I only liked 2 songs which is weird for me because I usually like the majority of songs.

12. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    how do you do that on a desktop/laptop? thanks

13. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

The break before the chorus just ruined the entire song. I tried for the last week or so to get over it, but I can't. I think this is one of the few nogi a-sides I'll barely listen to, which is a shame because the rest of the song is really nice. I can see why numbers are lower, also certain members not showing up to handshakes hurts sales too.

14. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Yup.. the song itself is pretty good.. but the break... :mad:

But it is a combination of several things, I think. The breaks in the song + HS absent from certain members + new centers +wonder woman lyric controversy + They just released an album 12 weeks ago + Keya's album release.

I kinda hope this won't get 1M just to send management a sign that they did a few things wrong with this release

15. don

don Kenkyuusei

Lets blame low sales on North Korea tensions, lower anything last year here in the USA was because of "Presidential Race"

16. DreamStar

DreamStar Kenkyuusei

Ermmm... Just asking if there are still people getting physical cds just for the music. I thought that it would be easier just to download or buy the music online, so I don't really think that the "poor" aside is that big of a reason?

17. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Yes. Buying the CD gets you HS event ticket. And majority of the sales are for this reason.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

18. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Here in Japan, physical CD sales are very high and digital downloads still haven't taken off. As @k1s3k1 said, you get HS ticket.

Anyway, I did my part to boost CD count.

Attached Files:

19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I buy the CDs still because of the DVD extras. I have no use for the HS tickets considering i don't live in Japan so i won't get to use them. yet i bought their previous 2 albums via digital download. i only bought the 3rd album for the DVD with the footage from 2016 lives which was completely worth it.

20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    i don't know why . i seem to like coupling song "Hito natsu no nagasa yori" centered by Manatsu and Sayurin ,more than the main single. maybe the song grew on me as it was aired over and over again when i was in Odaiba for FujiTV summer fest. maybe its just that.
    "Under" too but maybe because the MV was heart wrenching .