1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  3. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

new Tokyo Monorail CMs

if the video does not show watch the video here

and making

4. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It's a pity that one fine day during that year Nico Nico upgraded their network and all my vpns failed ..... still pissed at the fact that couldn't watch the Heat Garage via Nico Nico ..... haiz

so near yet so far ....

5. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

6. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Thks to the kind soul who manage to get it :worthy:

170805 TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2017 この指と~まれ!スペシャルステージ(TIFオリジナルTシャツ購入者限定)

URGHHH The mic !!!! nooooooo

170805 TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2017 HEAT GARAGE HKT48 Fresh Members

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    HKT has been the ending act of the HOT stage, the biggest venue of TIF.

I think seeing HKT perform was like meeting an old friend. Lot of good memories came back in my mind; nostalgia and happiness.

First it was Haruppi. You could tell she was happy to be there. Very active and smiling, very genki full of health. Good to see her back in shape.
    It seems Sakura has gained a lot of experience. She knows how to rise the atmosphere, and she was sharp. Solid performance, strong presence.
    i cared to watch toyonaga aki a little bit, and she performed well. She makes kid expression, it's more funny than cute. but i like funny.
    Matsuoka Hana, though i don't recognize myself in her era as center, is an excellent performer. She has more power than others, and make her stand out.
    Mio and Meru had Melon Juice and hatsukoi butterfly to stand out. Very satsifying performance, for girls i haven't seen for a long time (2014). They are senior idol now.
    I haven't seen much of nakomiku, and regular senbatsu, but i can tell the moves as a group were good and the crowd was very responsive. As a group, it was a very good performance with no left overs.

Finally Sasshi, she is indeed the hidden center of HKT, so much camera screening of her, and she was the one who called out the crowd to lift the atmosphere. Despite being the oldest, she still have choregraphy in mind. Make up, haircut, long legs make her very sexy and mature. A lot of crowd interaction. She was leading the act perfectly. I really respect her, even though i think she should give more space to HKT, especially being in STU, chairman etc..... By the way i saw her crying. I think it implies it's her last performance in TIF as HKT.

We got an encore; that tells pretty much that the crowd liked the show. It was a nice way to end the day at TIF (especially after Bish who did 6 times the same song.... argh)

8. Ketool

Ketool Kenkyuusei

My japanese isn't the best but I think she was crying over the instagram leaks.

9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
  10. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    yeah, it seems her crying on stage allowed her to address the situation in a public, yet light way because a lot of fans and members were laughing. I think a lot of the members might have been worried she might not have her heart in HKT any more because she was so angry about it in her mobame. The timing of it is well done because it was on a big stage so a lot of fans can see that HKT is still her top priority.

11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Sasshi will apper in HKT Himawari Gumi and AKB Team B special stage on 8/14 in HKT's theater!!! :shocku::banana:
    Mayu, Yukirin and Kizaki Yuria will be a part of AKB's team :fear: it's probably the first time when HKT have such famous guest performance!

http://ameblo.jp/hkt48/entry-12299814438.html

member list:
    HKT: Komada Hiroka, Sakaguchi Riko, Sashihara Rino, Shimono Yuki, Tashima Meru, Tomonaga Mio, Fuchigami Mai, Motomura Aoi, Yabuki Nako
    AKB: Kashiwagi Yuki, Kizaki Yuria, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Takeuchi Miyu, Ma Chia-ling, Watanabe Mayu, Yamabe Ayu

12. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yea man .... super high lvl members LOL

Sasshi ... Mayu ... Yukirin .... Yuria... Meru ... Mio ... Nako ..... Ma Chialing ...... More than a handful of my favs :mail:

With Sasshi & Yukirin around, Mayu will go Wild with no hold bars .... Yukirin will be disturbed by Sasshi .... Sasshi & Mayu will join forces become Crybaby mode .... Sasshi will fire off her volley of MC and disturb Aoi during the dance .... Ma Chialing will OTAMAGE mode >_<||| ....... Meru will run around joking .... Nako willl ....omg .... chaos overwhelming :^^;:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  13. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The lottery to win those tickets are going to be pretty crazy. I wonder if they're going to have any announcements.

14. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    It looks there's been some changes in the theater again!They brought back the runaway(sort of)!Do you guys think they gonna keep it like that?

15. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I actually prefer the runway :) compared to the corridor typeo_O

16. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    Sorry to burst in. I don't know if this is the right place but the Haruppi thread people have told me I need to share translations with the general thread since it's about more than just Haruppi (although I only translate things featuring Haruppi lol). I hope copy pasting is okay because I don't know how to do anything fancy like quote posts from other threads ;w;

-----​

[​IMG]
    IMAGE IS 500x333
    Article: https://mdpr.jp/interview/detail/1703179

HKT48 SENSE OF CRISIS FOR THE [YOUNGEST CHILD] BORN FROM GRADUATION... ISSUES FROM THE DEPENDENCE ON SASHIHARA RINO

On the 2nd of August, HKT48's 10th single [Kiss wa Matsushikanai no Deshouka?] goes on sale. Centre of the 8th single [Saikou ka yo] Matsuoka Hana (17), 1st gens Miyawaki Sakura (19), and Kodama Haruka (20), and the kenkyuusei who made 2 consecutive senbatsu Tsukiashi Amane (17), are interviewed.

Held in Okinawa on June 17, only 16 of 46 eligible members ranked in the [AKB48・49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo](※AKA [9th AKB48 Senbatsu Sousenkyo]). The number decreased from the 19 ranking members of last year, even after the 3rd consecutive victory of Sashihara Rino, she expressed being [frustratingly disappointed].

HKT48'S ENCOUNTERED PHASE

----- The facts are, with the younger group NGT48 debuting in April of this year, the results of the preliminary rankings, as well as the final results, their momentum has become evident. And on the 1st November, the 6th Japanese sister group STU48 is planning to make their debut as soon as possible.

With 6 years since the group's formation in 2011, the [youngest] group with theatre manager Sashihara Rino to aid, who continue to demonstrate their presence with [powerful] live performances as their weapon, HKT48 has entered a difficult stage.

In this ModelPress, we ask the girls to speek frankly about their feelings following the Sousenkyo, as well as their thoughts on the current situation of the group.

-----​

FULL TRANSLATION: http://imgur.com/a/xN9Ac
    I'm linking to the full translation because it's super long and I don't want to reformat everything for here.

Also, for those not aware, we're working on the Haruppi 21st birthday book and would be super happy for any messages even if she's not your oshi since she's had a pretty difficult year. Information on that is here: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/kodama-haruka-21st-birthday-project-♛.19836/

-----​

[​IMG]
    IMAGE IS 500x333
    Article: http://top.tsite.jp/news/idol/i/36304471/

HKT48'S 10th RELEASE IS A RIGHT ON CLASSIC IDOL SONG. DIRECTED BY A 19 YEAR OLD THE MV IS A MUST SEE PT.1

----- Based in Fukuoka, HKT48 finally releases their 10th single [Kiss wa Matsushikanai no Deshouka?]. Beginning in 2011, having only recently celebrated their 5th anniversary last year to think those girls have come this far is very emotional, and even more so for them. Especially the 1st Gen members, face this single with particular emotions and feelings.
    Miyawaki: It went by in a flash. But, even now there are times when I rewatch our debut MV. As well as reminiscing I find myself thinking, [At this time we were still just 1st and 2nd Gen]. Now the number of members suitable for centre position has also increased.
    Kodama: Although I have been included in all senbatsu selections until now, for the 10th single, there was a sense of rush for the 1st gen. Since 4th Gen members are included in this senbatsu, I can feel a new wind blowing. Even the faces of the font members are changing

----- This singe, as evident from the title [Kiss wa...], is a central idol song. Matsuoka Hana also returned to centre since the 8th single [Saikou ka yo], and the song was made to match her.
    Matsuoka: I was happy, but I was also anxious. Mostly, I was concerned about the results of the Sousenkyo which were held in July (At 80th place she barely ranked). In the Prelims I ranked outside of the rewarded places (<81st place), and I thought I was okay with my shortcomings. But, because it was our milestone 10th single, I feel like I need to be proper.

----- The MV director was Matsumoto Hana, a student at Keio University. This 19 year young film director who has features in film festivals abroad, and has been attracting interest within the industry. With the full version already released, it had become the most sophisticated work of HKT48 so far.
    Kodama: When talking to her, she was a very proper, and sincere director.
    Matsuoka: There were a lot of acting scenes. I also had a lot of lines, and I shouted things like I like you to the ocean (beam).
    Yabuki: There's a scene were we shout spoken lines starting from Haruppi (Kodama) going one by one. By connecting all the lines, it turns into a confession.

The confession scene at the climax was filmed with a drone, and the MV pulls you back into a world of adolescence, so please check it out. It's a fresh perspective, one not found in previous works of the 48 Groups.

-----​

It's not really an interview but that's what they're calling it idk. Continuation is here http://imgur.com/a/EUIWJ because again, reformatting sucks

-----​

There's a lot more to come but I'll only post them if people are actually interested in reading them. I'm only translating them to fill the Haruppi void in my heart since we've been starved of Haruppi content this year. I have quite a few finished translations from this year, as well as from really early HKT like 2012/13 but that's probably not relevant to what anyone wants to know right now... So please let me know! Because at the moment I think I'm the only one who reads my own translations lol

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Just a hint. The rules say that one long post is preferred to three posts in a row. Either wait for someone to respond or wait 24 hours between posts. Here are some quotes from the Aanya thread:

18. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    Thanks for the information. I've combined the posts into one so it should be okay now? I don't venture outside of the Haruppi thread much and they're a bit more lenient so I never know quite what's right. I also thought it might be easier to read them as seperate posts since the articles are pretty long. I've tried to fix the layout a bit to help with that idk.

And again, I will only post translations if they're wanted. Fixing images and text for forums is a pain and I'm bad at it so I don't want to waste my or anyone else's time if no one wants to read these. Personally I think they're kind of interesting but I might be the only one

19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    You are not the only one. :D

Sometimes you may not get responses. But believe me, people are reading it. And the translations are always appreciated. ;):v: