1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I have no doubt that both variety queens (Oda and Fu) were secure in the knowledge that they had a match with their picks.

2. qwen

qwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @Bingo thank you for the advice :)

3. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

Keya Kakenai #90
    Risa and Shida are an item as expected.
    Nagasawa and Berika likes to hang out at Kitasenju.

Everyone knows Oda wants Kobayashi yet Yuipon keeps turning Oda down.
    Cute lil Koikechan adores Oda?? That's a surprise. Ishimori likes Koike which is understandable.
    Suzumoto also like Oda. Oda has very good comedic sense but I didn't expect her to be this popular.
    In the end, Oda selects Suzumoto who is a sure pick although Oda still likes Yuipon.

Kobayashi likes Ozeki. Ozeki has feelings for Saito which was revealed from past episodes.
    From past eps, Saito Fu likes Kobayashi as an idol but gave up on her because of Oda, likes Berika instead.
    Ozeki now reveals she likes Uemura. Yuipon is disappointed.

Saito and Nagahama Neru are now a pair. Neru blushes, shares the Nagasaki trip with Saito was fun.

Captain Sugai's love chart needs to be updated.
    Overall, an entertaining episode and full of laughter. Hopefully Hirate recovers from fatigue and is in better health.

4. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    alot of members like oda. Her & saito are both popular in the group (for their listening skills)

5. weeabookstore

weeabookstore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Twitter:
    weeabookstore
    wow the hype is real for these location shoots. i'm particularly psyched about sugai/habu just because i don't think ygirl mizuho gets nearly enough screen time.

and then of course, neru will be showing us around her hometown~~

6. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    i rewatched it yesterday and:

Sugai-sama so ponkotsu~! head bump during hug with habu and also that failed high 5 when habu was actually waving at miichan[hehe]

fuuchan instructing aoi to do sad face during Rina and Ozeki screentime knowing aoi would be part of the shot in the background lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Sugai and Habu

[​IMG]

source

[​IMG]

source

[​IMG]
    source

[​IMG]
    source

lol putting Ketchup on wild veggie stir-fry dish.....i cant imagine how good it will taste.:^^;:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  8. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Sugai and Habu should be the new baka couple [hehe]

9. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    enjoyed the episode :D wish it was longer

• lol sugai-sama, after eating those wild vegetables stomach ache the next day when they had to perform too
    • that Kaiji reference [hehe] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Wow, I definitely did not expect a survival-esque camp haha But a bit too much help for my liking (they didn't even need to start a campfire) :p At least they got to relax in some fresh air away from the city. Sugai and her sunglasses + flask was a great way to start haha. They sure were "baka-poi", though they were cute, maybe not the best survival team choice for variety :^^;: it'd be funnier to compare a city girl to an island girl on the spot and see the differences in expectation/reactions~

11. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    kinda feel bad for all the members that didn't get paired up, they looked so sad watching Sugai and Habu's location shoot.

12. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    The one thing I was not expecting to see when the girls were doing the bag checks was Sugai pulling out a flask. Good on her for having some liquid courage handy just in case. :hehe:

13. weeabookstore

weeabookstore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Twitter:
    weeabookstore
    habu feels like such an underrated member. i'm glad she could grab some spotlight through this.

as the mcs suggest, i do wanna see how a neru survival show would compare.

14. Fayt

Fayt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    same so many underrated members like ishimori,sato, uemura wish they had more screentime :D
    also wanted to see the city girls and the country girls survival challenge

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

in case anyone interested to spend a night on that island where Habu and Sugai stayed in Keyakake:

here is the link : http://ren.villageinc.jp/

source

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Bingo

Bingo Member

I am sure she would love to go.
    [​IMG]

17. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Ok, i only hear kyaa! Sounds everywhere, lol monarisa:^^;:

18. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Why did they have on rain gear for the drop ride (where no water was involved), but not the water rapids ride?

19. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    they usually don't give rain gear for water rides (well not here in us). the rain gear for the drop ride maybe in case someone vomits [hehe] so it won't ruin your clothes.

seems like next week is ghost telling stories with hiragana, so are the other couples gonna get their location shoot?

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This week's KeyaKake was fantastic! Mona-Risa work so well together. They were hilarious from start to finish. Their little word-sound game (learned from Hiragana, Risa said). Their close-to-the-bone comments on other members. Their obvious comfort and joy in each other's company. The laughter!