1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just saw the great news, but before that, I want to say some words about Naanya's graduation stage! I know it's been months, but I never commented on it, because it actually took me a long time to watch it LOL I watched all her last stages from 170316 (her last stage in Boku no Taiyou), 170317 (her last stage in Seishun wa Mada Owaranai), and 170318 (her 2 last stages for Team A / A7, including her graduation stage).

The stages were all very nice and Naanya was pretty and adorable as always <3 I really enjoyed her graduation stage and I could understand a bit what the other members said about her and it was so nice. You can tell Naanya is really a friendly girl who is appreciated by other members, I especially like her interactions with Nanamichan (Team 8) and with Yuiri :"> the graduation stage (A7) was great, and the special performances in the end were so nice! Naanya performed Party is Over with 15th gen then Saisho no Ai no Monogatari with Ryoka and Aeri and then Kinou Yori Motto Suki with everyone! Naanya's old center songs <3 This really made me so nostalgic of 2013-2014, good times ;_; if they performed Kimi no Hitomi wa Planetarium it would have been even more touching ;_;

Also in the end 15th gen gave a special book to Naanya that was made by them, and also flowers. The book looked so cute, they put her photo on it, and I guess they add pictures and messages inside, it was sweet~ and if I understand well, in one of the Mc talk, they said that Aeri learned the stage (Team A's A7) specially because she wanted to perform on Naanya's graduation stage. This is so sweet! I love that Naanya made so many close friends in AKB >.<

and I love Naanya's graduation dress, so pretty!!! She is beautiful.

[​IMG]
    More gifs: http://owadanana.tistory.com/516

She's like an angel or a princess :cute: or like a Miss World, hehe :hehe:

Now! Back to the present!

I saw this news!!! Amazing!!! Congrats Naanya!!! FINALLY. :banana:

I've been waiting for this news ever since Naanya's graduation, I thought she would definitely get signed to an agency. But lately I admit I kinda lost hope and I thought maybe she won't sign to an agency anytime soon. However, it happened!!! and right before her 18th anniversary. Great news!!! <3

I knew it that Naanya will continue her career, after all she said that her goal is to be actress and she did do some things (stage plays) in the recent months. I don't think anything was posted here but I'll post about it later. I've been following Naanya after grad and she is always updating her social media accounts etc. so I knew that she still wants to continue her career. I'm so glad she is finally signed to an agency and I hope this means we will get to see more of her!!!

I'll write more about this news later, I already wrote a lot today [hehe]

2. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    ^
    i still watch almost everyday that performance of party is over with the 15th gens

3. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    Naanya needs to do jav, she has the most amazing body

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

According to some website (well, one indonesian website. But IDK if it's true or not), she got offered once to do it. I'm glad that she turned it down immediately, having an amazing body doesn't mean that she needs to be a JAV. If that's the case, almost all of kpop idols should be doing AV.

P/S. I'm pissed off that the AV company 'Maxing' would offer an underage girl to be one.

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Just a reminder that Naanya is still 17 years old and underraged. it's kind of messed up to wish for her to do that kind of job. She might have a nice body, but she has something much better than that: a gorgeous face (that is ideal for fashion / modelling), a nice singing voice, a potential in acting, and a good amount of fans following and supporting her. Her dream is to be actress, so I support her to achieve this dream, be it on Tv or in stage plays or in musicals!

Let's change the topic to something more appropriate.

I said earlier that I would post more about Naanya being signed to an agency, here it is! First, here's the translation of Naanya's tweet about the announcement:

2017/08/31

01.jpg

"⭐️Announcement
    Starting from this month in August, I am now affiliated with Asia Promotion。
    By chasing for my dreams, I would like to give back to everyone who is supporting me。
    In the future as well, please support Owada Nana, thank you。"
    https://twitter.com/Nana_Owada728/status/903077830031843328

Naanya has pinned this tweet, it has now more than 1000 retweets and 6000 likes <3
    The photo that she posted along with the tweet is sooo pretty, she's just beautiful >.<

Naanya also changed her description both in her Twitter and Instagram. Now it says:

Twitter: "(17) Affiliated with Asia Promotion. Contact info @ asiapro.co.jp for work requests。"
    Instagram: "Owada Nana Tokyo / Affiliated with Asia Promotion / September 15 / 17 years old / Contact info @ asiapro.co.jp for work requests"

Everyone please make sure to follow Naanya on Twitter & Instagram. Support her!!!

I found the official page of Naanya's agency Asia Promotion - http://asiapro.co.jp/

I went through the categories, Naanya still doesn't have a profile page on the site. There are different categories for girls, there's "Model / Actress", there's "Talent", and there's "Junior / Kids". I don't think Naanya will be in "Junior / Kids" since this looks like it's for kids and young teens. My guess is that she will be in the Model / Actress" category, it's the best one for her! Let's see when they will add her profile!

Also I checked on all the people in the agency and I don't think I know any of them, haha. But it has quite a lot of people. Hopefully this agency will manage to get some jobs for Naanya >.<

6. takamina<31994

takamina<31994 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    ^I think the picture you posted could be her profile picture on the Asia Promotion website (or not since it doesn't look like one taken "professionally" for an agency and if I look at the other pictures on the website) . I like it and am very glad that Naanya signed to an agency. I look forward to her future activities.

7. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

first congratulation Naanya :ome:
    really good news for us, and knowing Ryoka also get her own agency pn the same time with Naanya makes me fell so happy..even if they have different agency
    if Naanya will going to Pro world, i wanna see her in TV drama/movies ..

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I think the photos for the profiles on the website are more "professional", but maybe the photo that Naanya posted was taken by herself on the same day as she took the photo for the profile? Her hair and make-up look really nice, I can't wait to see her photo on the page!

Ohhh, I just went to check about Ryoka after I saw your comment. Naanya and Ryoka are best friends, and both of them sign to an agency (different ones) and announce on same day, haha. Nice! I saw the article about Ryoka and wow, she already has many jobs planned. a cooking show that will air online, a voice acting job (dub / seiyuu), a stage play(?), an apparition in a Mv, an apparition in a movie, all of this for the last months of 2017... so much O_O I wonder if Naanya can have the same luck and get good promo... I would be so excited if she could get this much projects ;_;

Good news!!! Naanya reached 100,000 followers on Twitter!!! Congrats :cute:

Naanya.png

Awesome <3 I also checked her Instagram and she has 80,2k followers! it would be great if she can get 100k too!

Make sure to follow Naanya if you didn't do it yet:
    https://twitter.com/Nana_Owada728
    https://www.instagram.com/nanaowada_official/
    She's always updating with many nice photos <3

9. takamina<31994

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    Naanya's profile is on Asia Promotions website :) She's in the Model - Actress category and in her profile there is an event in October in which I think she will participate

Here's her profile picture

[​IMG]

I think it looks great

10. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
  11. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

I think it's because she doesn't feel the pressure of peoples' expectations of her as much. She also looks thinner

12. takamina<31994

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    ^ now that you mentioned it, I noticed it too. To me that is an example on how people's expectations (can) effect the girls (not only) in AKB. I'm happy that she seems happier and still gets to work and do what she loves.

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes she has a schedule on her profile page, but it's not an event, it's a stage play! This is a stage play that was announced before though, after Naanya's grad, she did a first stage play around May-June, and after that, she announced another stage play for October, so this is something that was planned before she got signed into Asia Promotion. also, both of her stage plays are little projects, together with other former AKB members. it's nice! I hope Asia Promotion finds her real & bigger jobs from now on though!

and yes, finally Naanya's profile page on Asia Promotion is there! Here's the link: http://asiapro.co.jp/profile/nana_owada/

She's in the Model-Actress category, as expected, this one is the best for her! These are the "general infos" on her profile:

NN.jpg

Model・Actress - Nana Owada
    Date of Birth - 1999.9.15
    Size - T159 / B80 / W61 / H86 / S23.5
    Hobby - Basketball
    Birthplace - Chiba
    Blood Type - A Type

The photo was indeed taken on the same day as the photo on her announcement on Twitter! I agree the Twitter photo (taken by herself) looks prettier XD but this one looks fine too, it's a nice profile photo! So happy to see her signed in an agency <3 also, her profile has a complete list of all her past works from Tv dramas, Tv shows, magazines, stage plays and musicals, and radio shows. of course almost all of it is AKB-related haha ^^ but it's great and useful to have a complete list of all her past works. Good job Asia Promotion!

When I saw Naanya's hobby on her profile is basketball, it reminds me she also said something about this in her debuts in AKB, and if some of you remember, one of her first photoshoots at debut had basketball photos. makes me nostalgic ;_;

NN2.jpg c8e2b79d.jpg NN3.jpg

The 2nd and 3rd photo have nothing to do with basketball, I know [hehe] I only add them because they're from the old photoshoots, and I love these photos <3

14. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:ome: TO THE LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL NAANYA!:worthy::banana:

Hope you always follow your dreams and work hard to achieve them. We will always be supporting you.

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Naanya :ome::ome:

[​IMG]

source

16. takamina<31994

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    :ome:Happy Birthday Naanya. I hope you have a nice year and most of all that you stay healthy :inlove:

17. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Happy 18th Birthday Naanya!!! <3<3<3

[​IMG]

To think that I've been following Naanya since she is 13 (when she joined AKB)
    and now she is 18 years old... time goes fast >.< but I'm glad I've always supported her <3
    She's still as pretty and cute as always! I hope she can achieve all her goals and dreams!

I wish her all the best in her 18th year!!!

:ome::mail::ome:

19. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    :ome: Happy Birthday Naanyan :ome:

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Naanya got the balloons on her Twitter page, for her birthday! I took a screenshot of it! ^^/

[​IMG]
    (Click here for a bigger version of the photo!)

Here's a few old short videos of Naanya that I wanted to share, from her times in AKB! ^^/

From AKBINGO! (not sure which episode, probably later half of 2016?)
    Naanya with twintails, so cute! This is like a virtual confession scene? LOL. and her wink! <3

if the video does not show watch the video here

2016/12/15 AKB48 Kouhaku: Behind the Scenes (aired on Showroom)
    Naanya with her Team 8 oshi, Yamada Nanami <3 These two are always so cute together!!! Naanya talked about her Kouhaku performance and how she got bruises in her hands from practice. but she also said she made a mistake on stage but that it wasn't anything big, haha~ They talk about how this is Naanya's last AKB Kouhaku, Nanami said she's very sad about it! I'm not sure, but I think they said Nanami became more open with her feelings to Naanya XD Naanya with twintails again, she looks so pretty and adorable <3 I love that Naanya & Nanami still interact sometimes even after Naanya's grad. They're the cutest <3

2016/12/24 + 2017/01/07 + 2017/02/04 Naanya karaoke during AKB handshake events!
    This is a compilation of Naanya being hyper & having fun during karaoke in AKB events LOL she looks so cute in the santa outfit on the first event <3 The songs are, in the first event: Christmas ga Ippai (AKB48), in the second event: Silent Majority (Keyakiazaka46), Girl's Rule (Nogizaka46), B Garden (AKB48) & in the third event: Valentine Kiss (Watarirouka Hashiritai 7), White Day ni wa... (AKB48). First event is on Christmas, and last one is close to Valentine, so that's why they're singing those songs LOL. Naanya is so cute <3

This is a little throwback LOL these videos weren't posted in this thread back then. That's all for now :^O^: