Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  2. nikenii

nikenii Kenkyuusei

So Masanya announced her graduation and J is officially the last member from 1st generation, and I'm having mixed feelings now *cries*:shocku:

3. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Matsui Jurina /ske48 (松井珠理奈) and Miyawaki Sakura akb48/ HKT48 (宮脇咲良) Jurisaku react to tofu pro wrestling (豆腐プロレス) episode #23 in showroom with kind of english subtitle lol
    Youtube :

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Daily motion

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

5. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Matsui Jurina /ske48 (松井珠理奈) and Miyawaki Sakura akb48/ HKT48 (宮脇咲良) Jurisaku react to tofu pro wrestling (豆腐プロレス) episode #24 in showroom

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  7. Sofia

Sofia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    ^ In love with that Summer photoshoot <3

8. nikenii

nikenii Kenkyuusei

Can anyone tell me about a song called 'ano hi kawashita yakusoku'? Can't seem to find it but J played the song in showroom and instagram live a few times. Did she write it herself? i mean... If she did, she should make a solo album *wow* *wow*

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

9. waipa

waipa Upcoming Girls

I'm Very happy to see that Jurina got more media resource recently. I can't even have enough time to watch all those online video clips.
    Always make me falling love to her when I see her face. IMG_0552.JPG IMG_0553.JPG IMG_0554.JPG IMG_0555.JPG IMG_0556.JPG

Yes Jurina made the song by herself. She made the song 'flower' as well. She is very passionative and creative on her beloved hobbits. *^_^*

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2017
  10. nikenii

nikenii Kenkyuusei

I've heard Hana Uranai but I can't seem tk find this one. Has it been released yet? If not....solo album *wow*

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

11. waipa

waipa Upcoming Girls

Not released unfortunately. But I believe Jurina kept all these songs in her phone. ('ᴗ' )و

12. waipa

waipa Upcoming Girls

The 48 group officially registered Weibo for members (the biggest social blog in China).
    Here is the link of Jurina
    SKE48_松井珠理奈
    http://weibo.com/u/6351127766?r

13. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I think we just don't really post much here, both Jurina oshi and SKE oshi in general. Only lurking around and not be very active since there are a lot Jurina anti and people who have skewed perspective about SKE hako-oshi. Just my thoughts.

And those pic are from magazines. In Japan copyrights laws are strict so fans buy the magazines, not relying on illegal online scans. Those scans are mostly for foreign fans who cannot afford the magazines (shipping and all), which is quite a small amount so no one are gonna go to the trouble of editing watermark.

14. juriken_nyan

juriken_nyan Kenkyuusei

Understood. I was rather surprised because the difference in number of reply is epic. For example, Yuihan has 6000+ reply and other senbatsu members have thousands of reply, meanwhile our Jurina only has a paltry 270+ reply. LOL.

But the watermark I was talking about is sure does not belong to the magazine company. They have "kucing pecah scanlator" word on it, obviously not japanese word. According to google translate, "kucing pecah" is in Bahasa which means "broken cat". LO

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Don't forget, someone deleted a lot of the SKE threads last year. The first post in this thread is from October 2016, when the thread was recreated. Yuihan's goes back to 2009.

16. juriken_nyan

juriken_nyan Kenkyuusei

Someone DID delete the treads? Why? Any particular reason? Jurina's anti? Sorry, I'm just wondering.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  17. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Oh, that, sorry did not understand what you meant. I think it's either the scanlators just want to or, if it had no watermark then it will be easier for Japanese publishers to find out about the scans. Any case, you can try cutting a single page (the one you posted are multiple pages pasted together) then GG search.

18. Boma Adhi

Boma Adhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    松井珠理奈、小田えりな、茂木忍、瀧野由美子、森保まどか
    The original thread was created by a moderator account that no longer active. Not sure of the account was hacked or something else, but suddenly all threads created by that account are gone..

Here is some excerpt from the original thread that was created in 2008. SHe has thousands of reply at that time.. Far higher than Yuihan or other member..
    https://web.archive.org/web/2016063.../index.php?threads/matsui-jurina-jurina.1214/

19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

We're just wondering too. We know some facts provided by admins but alas, not to the point of uncovering the reason.

20. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Basically a moderator (or an admin) deleted several Team S members threads then gone AWOL.

That's it I guess.

Its still in google cache I think or something.