1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    God bless this thread :cute:
    Really, I am always speechless when it comes to Ikuchan, even more if it's IkuMai.
    I hope Ikuchan can go back to first row so they can be together in fukujin front again, next year please...

2. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    There are pretty much evidences that IkuMai pair isnt "just business" kind relationship. They are look adorable together.

The legend IkuMai gif. They even got invitation from certain magazine that time.

[​IMG]

from more recent one, Ashahinagu LINE live. IkuMai hug and birthday song

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Maiyan is prob the only member who openly calls her Erika. And Ikuchan equally loves Maiyan because Maiyan knows Ikuchan's priorities the best, which is food. :lol:

1.gif
    Tumblr

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Nice post. Thanks so much!

Ikuchan
    !!!

5. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I was about to say that from the IkuMai pictures/videos I've seen, I think their expressions look genuine. But remembering their talents in acting, I don't know anymore. [hehe]

Anyway, I hope they are really close off screen. Their affection to each other is giving me a warm feeling.

6. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Finally found it! Probably one of my favorite Ikumai gifs. From that Nogibingo season where Ikuchan didn't appear until it was almost midway done. :lol:

Ikuchan could barely keep her eyes open from obvious exhaustion and Maiyan was so gentle. :cute:

1.gif

7. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Awww so cute ... :inlove:<3

kinda OT but how do you give ratings to other members ... so happy with all these ikumai stuff that i want to show the appreciation :D

8. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    The only way to 'like' a post is by using Tapatalk app. :)

9. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This gif really made my day! The look on Maiyan's face is so sweet. I doubt (in this case at least) she was doing it for the benefit of the camera.

I know Maiyan is stunningly beautiful. But seeing her like this increases her beauty by a thousand fold in my eyes.

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

wow I didn't know there are so many IkuMai shippers here, haha. Ikuchan and Maiyan have always been my two favorites and my oshimens in Nogi, I've been shipping IkuMai for so long too, I always love their moment. You can tell that Maiyan likes Ikuchan. I also remember some things like in interviews, Maiyan has mentioned Ikuchan, if I remember well when she was asked who could be model for a magazine (a regular model) and she mentioned Ikuchan. Maiyan always supported Ikuchan! Ikuchan also really likes Maiyan, I think their friendship is real. it's not like they're each other's best friends, but they obviously appreciate each other a lot and I love that. the gifs posted here are so cute <3 These two are really the best! Beautiful, smart, funny, cute, talented, they have everything!

11. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I'm not expecting anything for her in regard of senbatsu selection. Though if I see her drop to 3rd row like the way they drop Manatsu (Manatsu is top 5! Lord!) will super hurt.

But then it will be interesting if she centering 20th single.

Another meme and LOL after the shinigami gag.

12. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Exactly! Management is getting crazier day by day. But in 19th Manatsu, Kazumin, and Minami are not in both Asahinagu, so there's a valid reason, even though it feels unfair. Hope Ikuchan won't get that treatment again, as she already experienced the drop in 2nd single.
    Her HS slot in 19th is back to full, I hope this is a good sign for next single as well.

13. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ikuchan centering 20th would be grand. 10th then 20th.

14. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Agree. The girl who play Iku close to the real one. Her name is Yamauchi Serina.
    DJNXjo_UMAA15ZV.jpg DJNkQUUUwAE8ztl.jpg images (1).jpg

Ppl usually call Iku herself looklike Horikita Maki, Higa Minami, or even Arimura Kasumi. Now we found a girl who a bit looklike her.

Iku's vid from Men's Non-no

if the video does not show watch the video here

She already back to her LeMis world. Today is her first perf in Osaka tour. She will there until 15th Sept. Then she will fly back to Tokyo and scheduled to appear in TV on 17th, 19th, 20th. Packed.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  15. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    She's cute. In some shots she really looks like Ikuchan. Kinda freaky, lol. Although in some, I thought I was looking at a Mukaida Manatsu look-a-like. Must be the hair. :^^;:

Also, can't wait to see what her TV guesting with Nanase is going to be like, lol. They've never appeared together before with just the 2 of them, so I'm really curious lol.

It's the last leg of her LeMis musical. Hopefully we get to have her for a while before Mozart starts next year.

16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    My bad. LeMis Osaka tour run until 15 sept. And they still have one more in Nagoya from 25th Sept-16th Oct.

She has time to focus as an idol from late october until early December. Mozart probably will hold it's first presscon at late November. And she back to college next spring.

Edit:

She is the #2 for TOP 10 young musical actress ranking (U-25)

1. Yuzuki Fuka (her LesMis co-star who play Eponine)
    2. Ikuta Erika
    3. Kamishirashi Mone
    4. Ohara Sakurako
    5. Takahata Mitsuki
    6. Kinoshita Haruka
    7. Kamishiraishi Moka
    8. Rina
    9. Tano Yuka (AKB48)
    10. Iwata Karen
    http://artconsultant.yokohama/musicalactress-under25/

I DJRieB6UEAAvVHy.jpg

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  17. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    )

Awww our little dorky Ikuchan is growing :inlove:, she's hardworking, more success to you!

Btw, she still has LA Meets Tokyo in 3rd week? December but that's just 1 night in Bunkamura <3

18. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  19. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Thanks, these 2 are so kawaiiiii :inlove:
    IkuNana [hehe]
    I wish I was that photographer :blush:
    not really into magazines but would buy this one <3

20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    That 'making of' did not get us to be the biggest mystery: Iku-chan's hair extensions. I want to know how they put them on. She looks strange with long hair. Or rather, styling her hair that way does not make her Ikuta.