1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

maybe they are using that kind of outfit to match with the songs their carry, more importantly, u will be more thrilled if the 98's band's really playing music instrument and singing on stage there:^O^:

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

looks like Katoshi didnt get a injury falling from the stage :^^;:

lol at Sugai Sama lost one of her shoes on the stair #Cinderella [hehe]

[​IMG]

4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    probably the most valuable episode so far. I thought the members were awkward toward zuumin, but seeing them crying for her backstage makes me think otherwise.

As expected, boku no hitsugi and fukyouwaon looked incredible. Even more if you were actually there to witness it.

5. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hats off to Tecchi... look at what she had to undergo to entertain her fans! :worthy:

I cried watching Zumiko's Natsu no Hana... (did I get the title correct?). :cry2: Dang. And I wasn't there in person! Welcome back, Zumiko... you've been sorely missed. Her colleagues seemed to be touched also by the performance.

Overall, Keyaki is shaping up to be top-tier entertainers. Go, go, go!

• Like Like x 1
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Great episode. Uemura looks really beautiful on the first part of Kimi wo mou sagasanai. :inlove: I got teary eyes when I saw Uemura cry when she watch Zuumin first day performance. :(

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  7. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    [​IMG]

:shocku::shocku::shocku:

• Like Like x 1
  8. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    i never really into keyakizaka before, but after watching this episode,, damn!! keyakizaka's performance is super cool !! :omfg::omfg::omfg:
    really mind blowing performance :omg::worthy:

9. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

imaizumi return.jpg
    love to see zuumin back!! :flower:
    but on the other note, why is she bare footed on the stage?? :^^;::^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yeah, did she get bruises near her left eye?

Nice catch, haha! I didn't realize that. I guess I was concentrating too much on the song. Lol.

Seriously, it is an interesting question though. Does it have any cultural meaning?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  11. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    what happened to Imaizumi? she's been missing for awhile.

12. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    There's quite an extensive interview done with her, and translated by a member of this forum. It's a couple of pages up, I think.

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    She took a hiatus, after being advised by her doctor, in April

Here's her return interview, where she talks about her hiatus, what she do during the hiatus, and what she plans next

14. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Agree on all points. But I can't help feel that if she leaves Hiragana then the whole point of having Hiraganas would be a bit meaningless coz' in the first place, Hiragana was hastily made mostly because of Neru. It would really seem that creating Hiragana was just an excuse to justify adding Neru late.

It's clear though that her bond is with Kanji and that there is a gap between her and Hiraganas. Also, It's not good to make her stay in Hiragana if she doesn't want to be there. I also would want her to be in Kanji. It's tricky but we just have to wait and see. Another thing to look forward to.

15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Last Keyakitte episode is three hours too short but still SO GOOD!!
    I was honestly touched by Zuumin return - even knowing it was gonna happen - and Techi keeps exceeding all my hopes and expectations.

Overall, artistically speaking, Keyaki is on another level and hopefully it will stay that way and perhaps even grown more.

• Like Like x 1
  16. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Isn't possible they planned to do Hiragana down the line anyways, but because of Neru, the Hiragana was launched prematurely with her (as the only person)?

17. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

i won't blame neru for this situation, it was the error made by management, it just need one simple decission to solved this problems if they just put neru in kanji team from the start

i also had the feeling that hiragana is gonna be follow the same route as nogi 3rd gen, their evaluation value is too high almost surpassing or in par with their senior, making the under girls from 1st and 2rd gen become useless, due to that,their management decided to hold them down a bit until the front members like maiyan to graduate

so i bet neru will be fine in which group she will be put later, just like takahiro comments for neru before

18. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Ah yes that is a true. My point is just that Neru was marketed as the leader of Hiragana so it might be tricky to transfer her to Kanji. I think probably that may be part of the reason she hasn't fully transferred to Kanji yet.

But I do believe management has been looking at the possibilities on how to handle it. It would also be tough for her to continue to juggle to be in both groups. I guess we just have to wait and see how it unfolds.

19. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Nah, this is all Management's fault... Neru came in only 3 months after the rest of the kanji's so she's more like a 1.1 generation member than a1.5 or gen 2 member... They should have never made her a hiragana to begin with, nobody would have complained if she was just made a Kanji to begin with

The rest of the Hiragana's came over half a year after her, she had already been a around the kanji's for so long that it was impossible to think she could just leave them and mingle with the new members

The way I see it is if Neru herself wants to juggle both groups then they'll continue to let her as it's more chances for her to get exposure... But the minute she's had enough of the double duty they'll drop her from Hiragana and make her solely a Kanji... She's far to popular and important to not be in the main group

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

20. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

the same like i think, also, their 5th single news have been hotly debate over, it will be center by techi, neru, and zumiko,(sound ridiculous):^^;: and neru will dropped to kanji permanently(plausible)