1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kawamoto Saya (Sayaya) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Crests, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    like @Spoony Rice mention, i did ask miroku48-san on tumblr to trans yuihan letter to sayaya.. ;)

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune

if the video does not show watch the video here

Throwback when an indie/emo band made a song dedicated to Sayaya. :lol:

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    DJu5IwYUIAEEDje.jpg

If you live in Japan especially Kanto area, you can have handshake with Sayaya or Megu by buying any AKB48 CD in Coach and Four Wakabadai, Kawasaki.

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "AKB48 handshake meeting held!

AKB 48 We hold a handshake meeting by Mr. Saya Kawamoto and Megu Taniguchi.

We will distribute "handshake meeting participation tickets" to customers who purchase AKB 48 CD & DVD at our shop music corner storefront in order of arrival.
    (We will put up to 1 piece per 1600 yen, up to 5 sheets maximum.)

* Because there are limitations on the number, please understand kindly in case of distribution termination by any chance.

Date: Friday, September 29 (Fri) 18: 30 ~

Inquiries: Kohchan For Wakabadai Store Music Corner 042-350-2727 "

The Wakabadai store address is Inagi in greater Tokyo, but it is close to Kawasaki
    "Tokyo Metropolitan Inagi-shi 2 - chome 9 2
    book corner / tel 042-350-2800
    music corner / tel 042-350-2727 "

http://www.coachandfour.ne.jp/news/news.php?shop=wakabadai

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Suddenly thinking that Sayaya should be transferred anywhere. So I hope there'll be shuffle on Mayuyu's grad concert.

1. To be back to Team B. I think she can be at least the co captain or even the captain. Sayaya now often performs with Team B as a support member as the team had lost many members & she centers 7ju 12fun Hatsukoi. I dunno who should be new captain of Team B. Renacchi? Or even Yukirin should be the captain?
    2. To any sister group. Maybe to NGT48 where she can be captain of Team G, she can be like Rie. Yeah, I'm not sure about it because of no sign of NGT48 will announce 2nd gen. I dunno about any other group.
    3. To overseas sister group. I'm not kidding but also not sure. JKT48 would be favorite because JKT48 is PR of Hokkaido tourism & Sayaya is from Hokkaido. Hokkaido government sees Indonesia, a tropical country as a potential market to market winter things such as skiing in Niseko & Sapporo Snow Festival. So I can assume if Sayaya moves to JKT48 or at least gets kennin, she'll often promoting about Hokkaido especially every winter. Beside that, Sayaya can surpass Harugon but it means that JKT48 is too easy for her.

6. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    :lol: Anyone mentioned this to her in SR or directly? :lol:
    As far as I know, everytime someone says "Indonesia/Jakarta kara kimashita" when meeting her in HS, she will start that mesmerizing spell "Aku suka kamu" just to steal your heart in an instant :blush::inlove:

Regarding should she transfer overseas? I don't think so. She is one of the popular member in AKB, and current AKB is short of members (not counting Team 8 because of obvious reason). Except, she want to do it herself. I agree she will do great in JKT.

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I nominate Sayaya to be new captain of Team B. I see that Sayaya has patential to be a captain. Off course shuffle is needed. Not really expecting tho.

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    IMG_20170925_233837.jpg

So now Sayaya has interest in wrestling? Well. I think she should've casted Tofu Wrestling. She performed good at WIP even she had her signature move. Well I think now she's promoting herself to wrestling fans so they'd oshi her. I hope it'd be good for her.

9. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    This photo is connected to these two tweets from Sayaya and Megu: https://twitter.com/o_megu1112/status/911618713656233984

[​IMG]

Sayaya: Borrowed this from Megu-paga~

Megu:
    My dad borrowed this champion belt from his friend, and apparently it's a replica of Rock-san's belt from the WWE Attitude Era. The way Sayaya's holding it in the photo is apparently the same pose today's women's champion Alexa Bliss always holds it! Dad told us all of this

10. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Sayaya & Nagisa SHOWROOM 04102017

Hokkaido surely have cute members. How long it has been since Sayaya hold an event in her hometown? Or she is slowly transforming into a Tokyo girl

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I dunno meanwhile I've heard that both of Nagisa's parents aren't native of Hokkaido.

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    IMG_20171012_183808.jpg

Megu & Sayaya rank 5th.

They're gonna get anything aren't them tho they didn't rank 1st?

13. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Wouldn't be surprised at that, at all...

Have family there... really, it's hard to get a 'type' from Hokkaido, like you would from Osakans or Fukuokans or Aichi-ites. I mean, look at the members in 48G that've come from there: Sayaya, Nagi, Shoji Nagisa (16KKS), Nappi, Azumarion, & Shion. That's it... and still hard to draw a line as to what makes them 'dosanko'...

So saying you're dosanko, esp if you're from Sapporo where it's very cosmopolitan... doesn't really convey a lot of distinction, I think -- so many people moved there for work over a whole range of timelines from all over Japan... that your family'd need to show provenance of setting roots from the Meiji Era, to really carry any weight of Hokkaido's 'namari'. My family is a family of singers -- but so are tons of people from Kansai, for example. :|

14. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

Not 100% related but Kitano Hinako from Nogizaka46 was born in Hokkaido but her parents moved away at a young age and so therefore she was raised in Chiba. Which pretty much means Nogizaka46 doesn't really have a member from Hokkaido xD

Still though, Hokkaido does produce some strange members, primarily Kiichan (Nogi46) and Shion, even Juri on occassion has said that Sayaya is a mystery [hehe]

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I hope someday Sayay will be an extremly popular member then some but not all lyrics of this song would explain her:

You're from a small town, you're gonna grow up fast, underneath these lights....

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sayaya is cute. Yuiyui & Satone aren't.

Please AKS, don't ever give up Sayaya for these 2 ugly girls.

17. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Well, that's kinda biased isn't it?

Look, I know lots of people upset because of 50th single recently, especially when there is lack of AKB members. There is no 13th and 15th gen on this single except Mion (who already being staple) and Fukuoka Seina, the only D1 involved on this single is Goto Moe.
    However, Yui Oguri and Satone are make sense to be pushed. they are quite popular and still young.

Now about the single, somehow I think Tomu made right decision for pulling out from SSK. I don't see ranked at SSK mean anything from AKB members, except members who being pushed by management.

18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    So I hope Sayaya will be on Mayuyu's grad song if Mayuyu is granted permission to choose any member as she likes. If she choose members from various teams/gens, a chance that Sayaya would be chosen because Sayaya is one of her favorite kouhais.

Note: there was Komiharu on Takamina grad single. Who put her there? Did Takamina choose her, or management was the one who chose her?

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune

A challenge from Stage Fighter. Sayaya with Komiharu & Saho were asked to make a guy who don't like AKB48 to like AKB48.

20. ponsaya0388

ponsaya0388 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    Kawamoto Saya and Komiyama Haruka for MNL48