1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

2. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Kurenyan is cute but... i dont know... i dont understand her chara. Bicha O is so funny i like that guy too xD And Muramoto-sama bashing the new team 8 girl was brutal

3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I didn't like this episode. They had Ogiyuka and Kitarie there to represent NGT for the first time, and they focus on an Eito that is a regular on the show already anyway. I liked her song and it was funny, but imo it would have sufficed to mention that in the NEWS instead of giving her an entire episode

4. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I think it was intentionally done to split the episodes where the girls would perform with a family member. I do agree that they made a big deal out of Kurena's performance when it was supposed to be something else.

5. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I just found it awkward how they made Ogiyuka & Kitarie come to the studio and then give them literally 10 seconds screen time. Like, what was that about?

6. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

They will probably get more time not next episode but the episode after, its quite clear that they don't air the studio recording in a row. And I'm sure they recorded more than 1 show with the NGT members present. It will probably be similar to the SKE episodes with it scattered.

7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    @bonjourmarlene

Don't worry, this group will have, at least, four episodes. You will see them.

They're giving a bit of screentime for an AKB member in a show called AKBINGO! We should give that screentime to sister groups members, members that are senbatsu already?

Kitarie and Ogiyuka have been in AKBINGO! before as NGT members. Kitarie many times actually. And even if she didn't, she's an universally known member that is about to graduate. Is that really what we need right now? Erii is the one that is there for the first time (well, probably not), she's an AKB member, and she didn't say a word either.

8. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I know NGT will get more appearances in the future, I just found it awkward how they introduced them & then completely ignored them. They don't always show the episodes in the right order so why not quickly record the episode with them and then do the Kurenyan special?

9. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Don't you think Sayaka Yamamoto is the best choice to appear in the God of Entertainment? Sayaka is a comedian, a guitarist, and a singer at the same time. But, I appreciate Kurenyan for her performance.

10. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Kurena's younger so curfew and all.

11. Baratheon

Baratheon Kenkyuusei

The PD of that show likes Kurenyan, wasn't that shown in the VTR?

Sent from my SCL22 using Tapatalk

12. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Tano won. Her parents, especially the father was the strong point of the performance imo. Performance from the Mayuyu seitansai was shown.

These 5 scenes will be the main focus. There will be an award for the favourite scene. A few weeks back, you can vote on this.
    akbingoawardcandidates.jpg

13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Ahh the Mako moekyun serifu's <3 Good times

Basically everyone in that episode got shafted by the Kurenyan segment anyways lol

Not even Ogiyuka can avoid this

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

15. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Agree with the winner -- the others were cute but the winner was (at least to me) pretty obvious...

Tano's voice is amazing for that song -- which was wise as if it was mismatched it would've blown their chances. :approve:

Though I wasn't nearly as moved as Megu was for that song, as well as it was performed. I was like, huh?

I laughed at Yuka explaining that she has her mom's face from the nose down and her dad's from the nose up. :lol: I think she's damned lucky to have a mom like she does... her words to Yuka that eventually ended up with winning her the stage performance part, were beautiful.

Looks like they're going to revisit all of AKBingo!'s archive footage to see what the highlights were (at least those with Mayu in them, since she's leaving by the end of the year or early next)...

• Like Like x 1
  16. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Famous people picking the best moments in Bingo history

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Megu and Tano are super close friends, so maybe Megu knows something we don't haha

18. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    So a recap episode , did this happen b4 in akbingo ?

19. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

20. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Is good enough subs gone?