1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i don't mind since it's a Sashi special episode but I wish there would be more 16th gen apperances

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

You mean it's actually next week, and not in May 2018?

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

No chance at all of that happening. In Wrestling Terms, Rie has always been a Mid to Upper Card Member (Sasshi started out that way as well before should moved up into a Main Eventer), I don't even think she will center NGT48's 3rd Single (Mostly since I think she will decline it so that her babies can shine).

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

LMAO are they high?

Kitarie will be lucky to be on the 51st at all (hopefully not).
    And if she's a good captain, she'll decline her NGT senbatsu spot for the 3rd single and be content with a graduation song (with Sasshi included?).

6. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    It'd be nice if KitaRie's grad song was with either 4th gen or Oya&Sasshi or Not yet (with or without Yuko).

7. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
  8. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

They are announcing the 101-200 songs from Request Hour

9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Agreed, my thought are same. Being the good captain she is now she will decline it, cuz she actually is aware whats best for the group and for herself.

=================================

Remember the AKB Best MV Album thing? They will be sending out members to hand those out when you purchase them.

Here is the line up list for each store throughout the country.

c25e73c5.png

10. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

11. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Didn't request hour already pass? :confused:

12. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    This year they only performed the songs 1-100 but I've no idea why they're leaving it so late to announce 101-200.

13. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Ok. I thought it already passed. How interesting.

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Shouldn't the 50th single come with the voting ballot for the next one? Maybe they're trying to hype people up.

15. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/52064623.html - news about feelings of AKBmembers that don't invite in 50th single sembatsu. "Kanashii - Sad"! More than a half!!! "Fall of the main group"...
    https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170912-00000012-jct-ent
    sad... every month I hear only bad, sad news from AKB... I'm actualy a litle bit tired...
    I think all AKB48 members must be transfer to new 48 group (Kanto48) and disbaund Team8. Because now AKB48 is dying ... I don't believe than AKB have a future and I understand why AkiP pays more attention to the development of Sakamichi... but it's really SAD! :cry:

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@STS what do you mean by "disband Team 8"? if any drastic change like this happens, the best solution would actually to make 48G as a real full group. and have them promote under AKB name (kinda like how they're doing right now, but make it official) but for this they would have to disband sister groups & this won't happen. even now they insist on debuting more & more sister groups. anyway Team 8 can't be disbanded, they're one of the only good things left. they should become a group of their own. or if AKS wants to save AKB, transfer all AKB members to another group like SDN, and make Team 8 the new AKB. LOL.

But seriously I don't really see management making any drastic change, not until AKB really does badly. until then they'll keep declining, it can't be helped :S

17. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    New group or divid girls between othre 48G. I can't see any chance for Team8 girls to promote girls in AKB48. because we must give some space for SG in singles and albums

also mngmnt need сlear the space of those who just play the game. Mngmnt tried to create new star but every time she is just graduate... wtf... don't take a seat, just go away!!! like Naany... or Miki... or Kawae...

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    After 3 years I don't get why some people still under look Team 8 ? Currently It's maybe the 2nd most powerfull Team (if not the most). Come on, just take a look at their performances ! You'll see they aren't the beginners they were anymore.
    Everytime the question of a shuffle comes on the table, there's allways this idea of disbanding Team 8, just why ?

19. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    It's just that after all these years, teams have become less important than the individuals. Now it's more important for a member to be on the top of 48G (vulgo AKB48) than to a team to be the greatest of all teams. Blame it on all the Kennin, etc. stuff.

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I'm not under looking them, but rather I think the plasticity of Team 8 has plateaued because of incompetent management decisions and they can't integrate much with AKB as a group/team.

AKB is far from dying anyways.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017